Robes n Rails Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Robes n Rails Reviews

Unit 2 Whisby RoadLincolnLincolnshire

Tell us how Robes n Rails made you happy
I am so happy with the wardrobes I had fitted. This company went the extra mile, not only with matching perfectly the wood and handles I already had, but also were so careful in the period immediately after Lockdown. Thank you.
Almost everything about our experience with Robes n Rails was positive, from helpful staff at our first showroom visit, through the efficient buying and measuring up process, and concluding with a neat and professional installation of our two wardrobes. Although the furniture does not come cheap, we do believe it represents excellent value for money.
Unfortunately, we do feel let down in one respect, hence the four stars instead of five. Whilst we were clearly told that the company recommended we did not have backs on our wardrobes as these were a major cause of condensation, no one ever told us our sliding door design also came with no bottom or top, i.e. the floorboards and ceiling would show.
If we had known this, we would have prepared properly, and matters were compounded by the fact that the CAD pictures we received ERRONEOUSLY showed our wardrobes as having bottoms and tops.
Obviously, this is not an end of the world issue, but it is a disappointment, and something that needs addressing, particularly in respect of the photos - you DO expect those to be a true representation of what you are buying.
So, please do use this company, they are a good local business, but triple check every little detail to make sure you are not caught out like we were.
We had our wardrobes removed, and fitted by James, Matt and Phil, they did an excellent job.
Very professional, polite and friendly, the installation was done to a very high standard, ensuring every thing was left clean and tidy, ensuring we were happy with everything before they left.
Looking for new bedroom furniture this is the company to use.
Thank you and Well done Robes n Rails.
Thank you so much for the review we appreciate it Jon-Paul

The Robes & Rails Team
We have had our new wardrobe installed today by Matt.How refreshing to have a business deliver what they tell you they can and will do .
Matt was very professional and everything was done to protect our carpet and furnishings and when he had finished it was left very clean and dust free.
The wardrobe is everything we hoped it would be and we would have no hesitation in recommending robes n rails.
WOW, we really appreciate your comments and the 5 stars that you have given us. We really enjoyed this project, Heather.

The Robes & Rails Team
Robes n Rails did a fantastic job with our wardrobe! Brilliant service from start to finish. A big thank you to James and Matt who have just left from installing the wardrobe - they were friendly, hardworking and very clean! I can’t recommend Robes N rails enough!!! Thank you!!
Hi Demi thanks for the comments and the 5 stars (we like these ).

The Robes & Rails Team
Our study looks wonderful! James and Wayne did a great job, were neat and tidy and kept 2 metres away from us! I hope that Robes and rails look after them because we were definitely their last job for a while! Need to save the pennies ready for fitted wardrobes!
Thank you for your comments and the star rating, It is difficult in these trying times to keep social distancing when working., But we manage well.

Take Care

The Robes & Rails Team
Thanks to all at robes and rails for a fantastic job on the fitted wardrobes and bed surround special thanks to James and Wayne for fitting the wardrobes great job and very nice gentlemen very knowledgeable and helpful nothing was a problem to them thanks lads top job
Great service from start to finish. The fitters James and Wayne were excellent and very tidy workers.

Really pleased with the wardrobes
Very professional company. Visited our home to help design and take measurements. Second visit to check measurements. And then Matt and Phil visited and fitted the wardrobe to a very high standard. Clean and tidy workers and we are delighted with the finished product.
Cant get an answer as to why my fitted doors look so out of line a few weeks after being refitted, for the eighth time!!! Called at showroom today, receptionist said she would call me before 5pm tonight, she didnt if course, not for the first time, I'm unhappy with the doors, feel that this company takes the money but doesn't care about after service...
First I’d like to say thank you to Matt who fitted our wardrobes,what an excellent professional job! The wardrobes look amazing,and have transformed my spare bedroom giving me so much storage space. Thanks to all at robes n rails for an excellent service at a good price.
Robes n Rails 5 star review on 12th December 2019
James and Wayne did a great fitting job today - clean work and very personable. Always helpful staff in the showroom too. The whole process from start to finish is stress-free. Compared to some big names in the business R&R are way out-front.

Trevor & Carolle Kerry
We highly recommend using Robes and Rails for your wardrobes. Everybody we met was professional, knowledgeable and helpful, from our first visit to the showroom, on the phone to Michaela, the inital visit from Richard, when Scott came to remove the old wardrobes to James, James and Wayne who fitted the new ones. Nothing was too much trouble for them even when we made several changes to the design. The fitters ensured that we had the best final layout and even put a door stop on to ensure the bedroom door did not touch the wardrobe when opened. The attention to detail was exceptional and we are delighted with the end product and how clean and tidy everything was left. After sales have also been excellent as one wardrobe door stopped 'soft-closing' and they have been straight back to fix this.
This was the second bedroom we have had fitted by Robes & Rails (the first being in our previous house in 2014) and we have no regrets at using them again. Richard provided us with an innovative design based on our specifications, and James and Wayne fitted it superbly in less than a day. We have a new bedroom in only 6 weeks from the initial visit. Very pleased!
To ‘robes n rails’ in Lincoln.
It’s not very often these days you find a company which carries out their business to such a very high professional standard as ‘robes n rails.’
From the initial start, measuring up, what’s possible, will the bedroom furniture fit, how tidy are the fitters and the after sales.
We didn’t need to worry as they exceeded expectations in all categories.
A very big thank you to all the team, what a marvellous job, I still look at the bedroom with disbelieve on how everything turned out so positively.
Regards
Martin Kotek
The whole experience with the salesman was poor and lacking in customer relations. Information in the selection of product and installation process was also poor .
I cancelled my order and had to chase refund of my deposit.
Would not recommend.
Excellent, arrived on time. Good price
Good work by James and Wayne.
Thanks chaps.
And a 10 year guarantee into the bargain !!
From the receptionists, the advisors and fitter, we found Robes n Rails to be very professional and helpful. James, our fitter, installed two sets of doors in an efficient manner. Good Company, good staff - a good job.
Many thanks
Chris and Tom
Considering legal action against this company. The fitted wardrobe doors in our spare bedroom (work undertaken just over five years ago) have laminated and now look a mess. Obviously a problem with the door manufacture. On complaing to the company they advised that the warrantee was only four years. I do expect bespoke furniture to last longer than that! The director is too busy to talk to me. I will see if he is too busy to talk to my solicitor.
I am sorry I was out of the office when you telephoned yesterday. I am disappointed that you have a problem with the doors which we fitted for you 6 ½ years ago on 20th February 2013. Our suppliers, who manufactured your doors, give a 5 year warranty covering de-lamination which we pass on to our customers. Outside that warranty period we will replace the doors at the price they cost us, with no additional charges for labour. Just give us a call and we will be pleased to help.
Workmanship is excellent
Fitters are polite , tidy & helpful.
Extremely happy- thank you