Roberts & Speight Reviews

5.0
Based on 991 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Roberts & Speight Reviews
Fast Delivery. Never had any breakage etc. Competitive Pricing for French Wines. Free shipping should be considered (say, over £ 200 total order value) in line with other merchants.
Always reliable.
Nice wine perfectly packaged!
Very fast delivery
Everything went smoothly according to plan
The not so good: The website takes bookings for wines in short supply and should imo be linked to the available inventory. The good: Very pleased with the wines and quality/price good: quick feedback to clarify my questions. In will use R&S again.
Astonishingly speedy service - delivered with a smile!
John has wines I like at good prices and is ready with a helpful suggestion when needed.
Bought from Italy and delivered in London. Everything ok. Good service
Great prices and great selection of wine including fast delivery!!!will purchase again
Great comms. Prompt and well packaged delivery.
I found the product I needed at a good price. The only down side was the carrier cost of £9.99 which put my order into the jolly expensive for what it was bracket. Had I not really wanted gluten free hot chocolate powder this would have stopped me from buying.
Slightly expensive but excellently delivery!
Very prompt service
I have not studied the full list yet but I hope it will have more of the unusual.Some merchants waive delivery if orders exceed a certain figure.
A good service
Excellent service albeit the wine I chose wouldn’t be quite to my liking. My mistake.
Really nice wine supplied as described by a company offering (and delivering) a very good service.
Slight delays in delivery but product Is great
Delay in sending order due to product out of stock, but we were advised accordingly. Delivery arrived, safely and well packaged
Roberts & Speight is rated 4.96 based on 991 reviews