Roberts & Speight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roberts & Speight
Courier, Own Driver
Read Roberts & Speight Reviews
Fantastic service, quick delivery, what more can I say?
Brilliant shop to deal with.My order was dealt with very efficiently and was delivered to me
Excellent service, wine case delivered within the hour!
Excellent service Fabulous wine - Vidal Sauvignon blanc. Delivered within 10 hours of ordering - can’t get any better uuum!!!
Hidden gem on our doorstep .Excellent delivery service.
Lovely selection of quality wines and prompt shipment. Thank you.
Excellent service
Great fast service as usual. Well recommended and good wines.
Excellent selection of wines at good prices and speedy delivery
Great wine and great service. Delivery in an impeccable way
Great wine selection, especially Rose from Provence. Fast and reliable delivery. Highly recommended.
My first order came within a couple of days, well packed and correctly filled. My first order was predominantly of single bottles, as I was trying a number of wines for the first time, even though I knew them to be highly rated. The first few have not disappointed and I look forward to trying the others ! Excellent choice and excellent service from Roberts and Speight.
Excellent service. The gin I ordered was out of stock due to appearing on Sunday Brunch, but the guys kept in touch and I received my order just over a week later. Will definitely be back to try the rest of the Boatyard range.
Roberts & Speight 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Excellent Shop, Good Quality As Always, Always a Fine Selection of Spirits,
The Deli Counter always has a fine Selection of Cheeses & Sliced Meats,
The Pasties are also treat
Arrived safely thank you
Superfast delivery,well packaged.
My order arrived quickly well packaged -delivery man kept distance everything spot on. Not used the product yet.
Next day delivery and always either personal touch of a hand written thank you SO rare in this day and age It’s been a pleasure ordering and trying new new wines Cannot recommend anymore than 5 stars because that’s all you allow
Great comms. Prompt and well packaged delivery.
Excellent s