Roberts & Speight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roberts & Speight
Courier, Own Driver
Read Roberts & Speight Reviews
A professional set up easy to navigate around the website. Competitive pricing and very communicative through the delivery process. I have recommended R&S to friends.
Fantastic service and speedy delivery. New favourite wine merchant!
Seller was unable to fulfill the online purchase. However communication was good and a resolution was resolved.
Great service. Quick delivery over Christmas and very well packed. Thank you. Will certainly use again.
Fantastic professional and friendly service. They go the extra mile to look after customers
speedy and efficient
i will buy more of this wine.
These guys are amazing. For the past few years I have ordered online from Canada for relatives who live in Beverley and Roberts and Speight have delivered the day of the order every time.
So easy to complete online, never had any issues. Highly recommend.

Steve
Fantastic website that is very intuitive and responsive to your search parameters. Living close to the shop, my order was delivered the next day during a pandemic so I can't praise them highly enough!
Very quick delivery even at Christmas time
Great friendly staff over phone order came very quick from shop to London would recommend. Thanks guys!
Always fantastic customer service, and a brilliant selection of products
Lovely wines and fantastic service. A proper local wine merchant is a precious thing indeed!
Ordered at very short notice before Christmas and arrived before Christmas Day.Great service but please seal top of boxes if possible to avoid any possible gift recipient seeing contents as my husband did!!
Great selection of wine delivered.
Outstanding same day delivery.
Always friendly and helpful when in the shop.
Very pleased with the quality and value of the wine but the excessive packaging will deter me form ordering from you again.
Arrived quickly, brilliantly packaged. Will definitely use again.
Fulfilled my order quickly without fuss during a period of uncertain courier response times. Well done.
Great selection of cheese and everything else!! Order was waiting for us speedy service !
Very good service as always. They contacted us immediately to let us know that one item on our online list was unavailable. As soon as we confirmed that we wanted to receive the remaining items they were dispatched immediately and received 2 days later. Excellent service!
Roberts & Speight is rated 4.97 based on 596 reviews