R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Croft Head Rd

Tell us how R&J Builders Hardware made you happy
Good products,good prices ,but definitely need to clarify what express delivery means , I don’t consider 5 days as express delivery.just tell us how long it’s going to be from the start .
I’ve always used R&J Builders for my plastering supplies, very happy up until my last delivery. Thin coat angle beads bent. Email sent, no reply.
First delivery came missing a box of sealants!

Rep sorted it out quick though and got the sealants to me vet quick!
materials are good just took longer to get here than usual probably because I didn't go through a rep
Product fine that was ordered but felt 7days for delivery was a bit slow for me? But could just be to do with current climate?
I have been home yet to try the product, if I,d known how long the item was going to take to deliver a month I wouldn’t have ordered it now, but hopefully the product will do its job
Dear John,

My apologies for the delay in your goods being received. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 we have run a skeleton staff alongside being shut for a period of 3 weeks.

We hoped to have contacted everyone to inform them of any delays so my apologises again, we hope we can show our great delivery service on your next email. Do please pop me an email to let me know you have ordered again and I can track you order through the system.

Kind Regards
R & J Builders Hardware
Bad think is don’t give a rough time sometimes turn up 7am last delivery was 6:20pm someone waited in all day aswell
I only see it fit to give an acceptable review, as although this time i had a good quality of service, in the past the service was so bad i tried to cancel my order and it took me days to finally recieve my item late.
okttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Would have ticked very good but for not being compensated for defective masonry screws from a previous order.
Good quality products, reasonably priced, however communication for delivery is non existent.
Dear Stephen,

My absolute apologies that you had no information.

All our deliveries are made on our own vans and we can provide an ETA through our customer service team on 01254 52525.

Please do contact us in future and we will endeavour to provide all the information you require.

Kind Regards
Nicola Bargh
Transport team
"Express"?? delivery be nice to be told when on ordering 1st order was 6 days
Hi Thomas,

My apologies that your delivery was not delivered satisfactorily. We always endeavour to dispatch orders within 24 hours and apologise for your delay.

Please do contact us at the office on 01254 52525 to resolve the situation.
Our apologies once again.

R & J Builders Hardware Ltd
Items came poorly packed in box, items where all dirty, wallpaper paste was split, I contacted R&J regarding this but no response
Dear Carol,

My apologies that you received your items in this condition.

This is certainly not the norm and we appreciate your feedback and will investigate this further.

Once again my apologies
I T Department
Check your stock is ok before informing client none in stock
R&J Builders Hardware is rated 4.73 based on 534 reviews