R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Croft Head Rd

Tell us how R&J Builders Hardware made you happy
Always a fast delivery and value for money
Supplied the wrong stuff twice, promised me a full refund, refund arrived - short - no explanation. These people are not to be trusted.
Dear Michael,

Our apologies that our customer service team have not resolved your issue immediately.

We pride ourselves on sorting any issues out should they arrive and I shall look into why this was not the case for yourself.

If you could please contact me on 01254 52525 to ensure that everything has been refunded to your satisfaction.

Around 15 beads was damaged
Dear Jonathan,

Our apologies that your items arrived partly damaged. Please do call us immediately on 01254 52525 to sort out the relevant refund and or replacement for your items. We do deliver all out items on our own vans to minimise any damage so our apologies once again that this has happened.

Please do call us to rectify on 01254 52525.

R & J Builders Hardware Ltd
Only received half of the order no one has been in touch
I ordered 5 tubs of Bondit exterior pregrit 0n 6/7/2020 ,when the delivery arrived on there own van one tub had been split, so I only received 4 tubs ,I contacted the office and they wanted to refund one tub which would leave me short for the job to be done ,so I asked for one to be despatched and that was on the 11/7/2020 and as yet I've not received it or had any communication from the company . Im very disappointed with the service .
Dear Paul - Our apologies for this and so sorry that nothing was resolved to your satisfaction. A refund was done immediately for the damaged tub and apologies that a replacement was not dispatched instead. Please do contact us on 01254 52525 to resolve.

R & J Builders Hardware
Wrong screws sent
I’ve emailed you back but not had a reply
Dear Danny - apologies for this lack of communication. Please do call us on 01254 52525 to rectify the matter immediately.

R & J Builders Hardware Ltd
I ordered chrome latch handles but was sent satin
My order had a bathroom latch lock which I was informed by email it was out of stock
My order contained the bathroom latch lock but not lever handle as that was the product out of stock
I rang the company to explain who said they would get back to me by telephone this never happened I emailed to explain what happened the company responded with very sorry we will collect the latches
I did try to explain that the latches were the only items that was correct but this just fell on deaf ears
4/5/20 the full order was collected costs of order was £83.95
Today 14/5/20 I have been offered a refund of £15-13
Dear Darren,

My apologies that this has happened. I shall look into this problem and give you a call to rectify immediately. Mistakes do happen and we always do our utmost to try and resolve them immediately. Unfortunately it appears that this has not happened in your case.

I will contact you myself personally and shall look into where our systems fell short of resolving your query and missing items.

Beads where damaged
Dear Jonatahn,

Apologies that you received less than perfect goods. We were unaware of your problem please do call us on 01254 52525 to rectify the situation for you.

Apologies once again, we do not like anyone to not recieve their product i perfect condition especially as we use our own fleet of vehicles so this should not have happened.

R & J Builders Hardware
Order 3 of the neutral water repellent dust sheets. Were classed as neutral colour but they were fluorescent green and they weren't water repellent as the ones I've had in the past
Dear Chris,

My apologies it seems that you have received the wrong product please do call us and we will do our utmost to rectify. You can call our team on 01254 52525.

Nicola
Very slow delivery and I did not get what I ordered.
Dear Nikola,

My apologies that you have had an issue with your delivery. Please do contact me directly to resolve the situation on 01254 52525 ext 225 as we were unaware that you have had an issue.

Regards
Nicola
Good prices, good service - nothing. more to say.
Please do NOT use this company!!! I got an account with them and then a man named Steve constantly calls me!! Sometimes twice a week!! I’ve told him not to call any more and he still does! Even after being rude to him the calls keep coming!!!
Dear Matt,

Apologies that you have been contacted unnecessarily. It must be in relation to your trade account that you were contacted - apologies once again I hope you got your goods and delivery on time.

Nicola Bargh
I bought a Diamond blades and shipping not received
Dear Mateusz,

My apologies that you did not receive the delivery information, I will look into this technical issue to ensure it does not happen again. My apologies once again.

IT Team