R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Croft Head Rd

Tell us how R&J Builders Hardware made you happy
OK but 1 pair of gloves came damaged with a cut in them also wonder wipes lid was shattered luckily the tube was sealed.
Dear Dan,

Our absolute apologies that your goods did not arrive in perfect condition. Please do call us on 01254 52525 to arrange a refund for the pair of damaged gloves.

Our apologies once again we will look into how this has happened as we do use our own fleet of vehicles to mitigate damages.
Nearly 3 week to get my delivery sent emails. But no reply. Finally when I got to speak to somebody I got delivered in 4 days .I think they forgot my order.
Dear anonymous,

Our apologies - this does indeed look like something happened with your order. My absolute apologies once again - I am glad all was resolved once we were made aware of the issue.

Please do contact us on 01254 52525 should any further problems arrive.

Our apologies again.

Missing items
Not going the extra mile for customer
Did not have correct itmes, delivered the wriong stuff twice - Thought they would do the job - If I order something specific that is what I want. Refund Promised - Waiting for that to arrive.
Dear customer,

Our absolute apologies that things have not been resolved to your satisfaction. We do endeavour to sort ASAP. Please do contact us immediately on 01254 52525 to ensure we have your details and check your refund has been done.

My apologies once again.

Hi there
Quick delivery
The hi-tack scrim is not tacky at all
Have you had any complaints about this batch because it is not good
Could you send out replacements for the rolls we had At you’re earliest convenience
Kind regards
Rob
Damaged goods
And wanted to pick up without a replacement Poor customer service as a replacement should be sent at the same time as the collection especially when is it your own delivery vans
Dear Jason,

Apologies for the damaged goods, unfortunately we had no stock of the correct items you required which is why we could not offer an immediate replacement. This was due to being shut down for three weeks due to COVID-19 and being unable to obtain the same stocking levels.

This has now resumed so please do call us to re-order and dispatch your correct items if needed with no delivery charge on 01254 52525.

Kind Regards
R & J Builders Hardware Ltd
Quick delivery, but unfortunately got the product I had ordered wrong of which was needed for a job coming up. Turned out they actually didn't have this product as shown on website.
Hi Terry,

My apologies that you were sent an incorrect product. I hope that everything was resolved satisfactorily for you and I will look into why this occurred.

My apologies once again and do please call the office if you have any further queries on 01254 52525.

Regards
Nicola Bargh
Ordered a pack of angle beads and they were all bent on the ends and some bent down the length. Didn't have time to start taking pictures and sending emails though
Apologies for the damaged delivery received, further to our telephone conversation i believe we have rectified the situation and look forward to your continued business.

Apologies again!!!