Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
Read Restaurant Supply Store Reviews
The website is easy to use and navigate, they have good communication skills if something isn't available. They quality is as they describe.
Initially stock item required was unavailable, but following placing of order kept fully informed as to progress and expected delivery. Have always received excellent service and competitively priced goods.
Goods arrived quickly and are of good quality for the price.
Great service 5*
Prompt friendly and efficient service
It was extremely easy to order a number of bottles of wines from Restaurant Supply Store. At the same time arrange to have them delivered.
Very impressed with the delivery arrangements - also love the table it's just what I wanted
Easy to use website, fast delivery. One item out of stock but a prompt phone call to inform me also a restock date for said item. Excellent customer service, will order again.
Great service.
Products are professional quality and exactly as described.
Disappointed that the item I ordered is taking a long time to be delivered but in your defence a person has contacted my twice to apologise for the delay and asked if I wanted to cancel the order. A very nice touch giving me that option.
Could not find what we wanted but the staff were very helpful and friendly . Our order was delivered the next day. Great service 😊
Contacted via email as required a large quantity. Quick response. Ordered on line, arrived as stated. Received email once dispatched with tracking details.
Fast delivery, exactly as displayed, good communication.
Very swift and personalised service. The care taken to check receipt and satisfaction with my order was exemplary.
I ordered furniture from this company and the service was brilliant, I received it all the next day! all good quality and very good at sorting out problems, very efficient would recommend to anyone. Linda Slack
Their service was very good. The product was excellent. Ordered products were despatched and delivered in a prompt and efficient manner. I can recommend Restaurant Supply Store as being a reliable source for products.
Got exactly hat I wanted.
Ordered a set of chairs & delivered within days. Excellent quality at a very reasonable cost too. Impressed!
Creative and professional. They really want to offer the best service.
Restaurant Supply Store is rated 4.75 based on 253 reviews