Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
"Very good and quick to help people out we could do with more supply stores like this"
"a very fast response and delivery."
"Patio table is really good quality, a slight delay on delivery which they asdvised us about straight away, and wasn’t a problem Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent. Thank you very much for first class service."
"I ordered 2 parasols over the phone and customer service was a lovely experience.Parasols arrived in excellent condition and delivery man was nice.Parasols are beautiful and friends like them too and will use your company.Thank you very much.Chrstine."
"I was very impressed at how quickly my order was processed and delivered. I would certainly use this company again."
"very good quality prompt service"
"Prompt delivery"
"Clear web page, easy to find and compare items available, payment traightforward, delivery good. Thank you."
"Customer.service.is.excellent. so helpful and cheerful. Couldn't believe that my order of 72 plates were delivered inside 24hours and that was from the mainland to my address in Northern Ireland. Excellent work. Thank you and I would definitely recommend you to anyone."
"Good Service."
"Great efficient service"
"Very good service."
"Very fast delivery. Item was good quality and as specified. Easy ordering process."
"Excellent communication and efficient service."
"Excellent service..highly recommended"
"Very helpful and efficient! Very pleased with what I bought."
"Very happy"
"Fantastic service, quick and well packaged delivery"
"Great service, helpful in placing the order which arrived the very next day. Pleased with table. We chose the most expensive base for the cafe style table and it is solid and heavy and does not move at all."
Restaurant Supply Store is rated 4.71 based on 112 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!