Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
"Great service, ordered midday delivered next morning before 08:30 happy with the product. Will defiantly buy with you again. ☺"
Richard Gaywood
Verified Buyer
"Got what I was after. Good service on phone. Helpful and informative. Competitive prices"
"Quick efficient service and delivery of quality products"
Steve Dudley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and fast service - one of the trays arrived scratched but it was replaced with no fuss and no questions - we were VERY impressed. Will most certainly use again. Thank you."
Stephen Aucott
Verified Buyer
"Simple to order, speedy delivery, quality product."
Claire Jackson-Twist
Verified Buyer
"Goods received in good condition and delivered in good time. Delivery details were inaccurate and only included my first name. No surname or company name which gave a few problems when collecting from the drop off point"
Stinus Andersen
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, quality as expected, quick delivery"
"My email was replied to within 12 hours and I was then able to make my purchase which arrived within 48 hours very prompt service"
"I am very happy with my plates which were for a garden party. They arrived on the day I specified, very well packaged. I had a few questions before placing my order and customer service was excellent. I will definitely be ordering again in the future."
Darren Board
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, fast delivery and excellent products"
Hazel Kemp
"3 items were smashed."
"Thank you great service"
Melanie Wakeling
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery fair price good quality"
"prompt shipment, good product"
Valerie Saunders
Verified Buyer
"The item is as ordered but I was horrified atthe extremely large amount of postage for such a small item."
Thank you for your review, I'm pleased that you liked the item ordered.

A next day tracked courier service costs slightly more than the £6.95 that you paid. We prefer to show carriage separately rather than add some or all of it to the cost of each item on our website and pretend its cheaper (or even free) because our customers typically order several items and if we did that, we'd effectively be charging for carriage multiple times. A quick search of the internet for the item purchased, does reveal others selling it with cheaper delivery options, but the item itself is being sold for £6-£7 more.
M J Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality unaible to resource locally. Checked in Glasgow much more expensive"
Batatia Kankam
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time. And product as expected."
Hilary Tait
Verified Buyer
"The items arrived on time and as described..great service..would most definitely recommend..well done 👍😁"
Alison Wheeldon
Verified Buyer
"Well packaged and fast delivery. Item was perfect"
Oliveti Construction Ltd
Verified Buyer
"If your online items are out of stock why you do not update the website? So, the promised 1 day delivery been stretched to more than 2 weeks. Is it a way to persuade us to buy more expensive items? Finally, the requested order has been cancelled with you and placed with another supplier."
Thank you for your review.

90% of the products we sell are in stock for next working day delivery or come directly from the manufacturer, in which case the lead time is displayed next to the product. If we receive an order for an out of stock product, we immediately inform the customer and wherever possible offer an equivalent or better quality alternative at the same price. We only normally put something as out of stock if the lead time is long or unknown because new stock arrives hourly, but otherwise we keep those products showing for our regular customers and those in less of a hurry. If we receive an order for an out of stock product, we immediately inform the customer and wherever possible offer an equivalent or better quality alternative at the same price.
Restaurant Supply Store is rated 4.64 based on 74 reviews