Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
Valerie Saunders
Verified Buyer
"The item is as ordered but I was horrified atthe extremely large amount of postage for such a small item."
Thank you for your review, I'm pleased that you liked the item ordered.

A next day tracked courier service costs slightly more than the £6.95 that you paid. We prefer to show carriage separately rather than add some or all of it to the cost of each item on our website and pretend its cheaper (or even free) because our customers typically order several items and if we did that, we'd effectively be charging for carriage multiple times. A quick search of the internet for the item purchased, does reveal others selling it with cheaper delivery options, but the item itself is being sold for £6-£7 more.
M J Martin
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality unaible to resource locally. Checked in Glasgow much more expensive"
Batatia Kankam
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time. And product as expected."
Hilary Tait
Verified Buyer
"The items arrived on time and as described..great service..would most definitely recommend..well done 👍😁"
Alison Wheeldon
Verified Buyer
"Well packaged and fast delivery. Item was perfect"
Oliveti Construction Ltd
Verified Buyer
"If your online items are out of stock why you do not update the website? So, the promised 1 day delivery been stretched to more than 2 weeks. Is it a way to persuade us to buy more expensive items? Finally, the requested order has been cancelled with you and placed with another supplier."
Thank you for your review.

90% of the products we sell are in stock for next working day delivery or come directly from the manufacturer, in which case the lead time is displayed next to the product. If we receive an order for an out of stock product, we immediately inform the customer and wherever possible offer an equivalent or better quality alternative at the same price. We only normally put something as out of stock if the lead time is long or unknown because new stock arrives hourly, but otherwise we keep those products showing for our regular customers and those in less of a hurry. If we receive an order for an out of stock product, we immediately inform the customer and wherever possible offer an equivalent or better quality alternative at the same price.
"Easy to use website, fast delivery and good product"
"Quick delivery"
"Really quick delivery great service"
Keith Oldham
Verified Buyer
"You were able to supply exactly what I was looking for and the items arrived the following day."
Tracey Kidd
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order quick to deliver"
Mr S Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Great products and fast service, thank you"
A K Hanlin
Verified Buyer
"I received a follow up email shortly after placing my order to inform me that I had been overcharged for carriage and that my account had been refunded. Very pleased with the way that it was handled and everything arrived as and when promised .... would definitely recommend the service."
"Price good but the delivery charges extremely high why???"
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are primarily a trade supplier. We do not make any profit whatsoever from our courier charges. If fact we subsidise them. As you acknowledged our prices are good because we don't add in delivery costs to the product and pretend next day delivery is actually free or cheaper than it really is. The main reason for this is, that our customers typically buy multiple products and if we added a delivery allowance to every product, we'd be charging several delivery charges for one order. Instead we prefer to itemise delivery separately to be more open with our customers. I do hope that that makes sense.
"Quick delivery, exactly as ordered 😊"
Georgia Johnson
Verified Buyer
"They delivered my parcel on time but i never knew how much the delivery was as it never stated the price"
Hi, Thank you for your review. I can see that you placed your order on a mobile device. As you enter checkout a big bold message appears telling you how much you need to spend to have free delivery. Your cart is then displayed with a message saying delivery will be added once the postcode has been entered. Once the delivery address is entered, you are shown and order summary complete with courier charge along with another message showing how much more you need to spend to get free delivery. You then receive and order confirmation from PayPal and another from us along with your VAT invoice showing total paid and delivery charges. We do not make any profit whatsoever from our courier charges. If fact we subsidise them. Our prices are competitive because we don't add in delivery costs to the product and pretend next day delivery is actually free or cheaper than it really is. The main reason for this is, that our customers typically buy multiple products and if we added a delivery allowance to every product, we'd be charging several delivery charges for one order. Instead we prefer to itemise delivery separately to be more open with our customers. I do hope that that makes sense.
John Myles
Verified Buyer
"Been trying to find that wine in UK for over a year... excellent service quick delivery."
Curt Baxter
Verified Buyer
"A product absolutely as described and presented in the advertising.......very good delivery and I will definitely use you again and suggest my family and friends take a look"
"Delivered was quick an the items were as described."
"Easy to order, arrived the next day, great products! Highly recommended"
Restaurant Supply Store is rated 4.65 based on 60 reviews