Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
Read Restaurant Supply Store Reviews
Very good and helpful staff only issue was didnt have a few items that I ordered but notified me quickly and dealt with it efficiently. Stephanie/Nick.
Would use again.
Nice website. Competitive prices and prompt delivery
Great, friendly and helpful service
Staff very helpful on the phone.
Had a problem with the size of items purchased - labelling in catalogue misleading but had no trouble returning them and getting replacements.
These were excellent
Have used this store a few times now as I can't believe the value for money. I have ordered tablecloths which are the best quality ever, wash great and keep their shape, giving the appearance you would expect in a top restaurant every time. The service of this store is excellent with ordering and delivery within a couple of days. It's great to be able to place orders with confidence knowing what the company says they do
guick and easy
Excellent customer service, prompt and efficient service.
Good service
Great product and swift delivery
Great Service and Products.

Any question asked is always responded to very quickly.

Cant fault Jon and Stephanie at all!
very satisfactory thank you all.
Excellent service and quality product.
The product is great.
Amazing customer service. Got a text to verify I had my delivery on a saturday morning. Only ordered Friday. Will defo use again. 5*
Very good quality and packed well
I felt the postage was extremely expensive.

Regards,
Ciarán
one of my item a gravy jug was defective with a very rough edge around the cover. This edge catches and rough on the finger. I paid more than £21 for it. If I return it, I will be charged a minimum of £12+ which makes my jug rather exorbitant in price if I am to request for another or losses out more than half if I request a refund. This is terrible. I will not be ordering from this company again. Thanks.
Hi Doreen, If an item from your order is faulty, we replace it free of charge. If you had let us know about the issue, it would have been replaced within 24 hours.
I wanted to try some mead and yours came out as the most reasonable to purchase on line. Most efficient service. If it goes down well I shall use you again.
Great service
I made a purchase for some tins and lids. The tins where temporary out of stock so they emailed and rang me to tell me and gave me options to what I wanted to do. They sent me the lids and when tins where back in stock they sent straight out. I didn’t need to wait months either.
Restaurant Supply Store is rated 4.73 based on 227 reviews