Restaurant Supply Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Restaurant Supply Store
"Excellent Service and very speedy delivery. I was in correspondence with a staff member when the delivery was sent to depot and they assured me that if need be they could track down my order. Product I ordered was exactly what I was looking for."
"Good selection of items, good value purchase and prompt delivery"
"Not cheap but proper “stuff” never is. Delivered very quickly."
"Very efficient - I needed my order in a hurry and it was delivered promptly by courier. I would definitely deal with this company again."
"Excellent service. Prompt. Great price. Thank you so much."
"Excellent service, start to finish. Customer service is exceptional."
"Not good value for the money"
"Excellent service one of your staff staff (st ephanie) went out of her way to help me and keep me informed regarding the delivery"
"Product was bought as a present for a chef and was well received and perfect for her needs. The quality of the item was top rate and packing and delivery very good. I will definitely use Restaurant Supply Store for any future purchases."
"Arrived well packaged and promptly too"
"Product arrived quickly and is excellent quality, description was very accurate. Very pleased with product."
"Product was fine but delivery was appalling..... 2 supposed attempted deliveries but when cctv was checked no sign of any delivery people, when the item was finally delivered the driver was rude and slightly aggressive."
"Good value and delivered promptly"
"Good customer service!"
"Very good service received, price Wes good for item, delivered within couple of days. Overall very good."
"Really happy with the table cloth"
"My order arrived quicker than anticipated and the quality of the table cloths was great. Amazing value for money."
"It came ok. It looks ok. Have not opened jet."
"Package arrived promptly and in good conversation."
"Good service"