Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Very happy with the stands we ordered! They look great and seem quality! They were delivered promptly, as advertised, no hiccups along the way! Would definitely purchase again!
Good quality notice board delivered quickly easy to hang. Would purchase from Red17 again
I ordered 2 poster boxes for the outside of our theatre, to say we are very pleased is an under-statement.
I originally ordered the poster boxes as led back lit but then changed to un-lit, which I was so pleased that this wasn't an issue to change my order.

Very good indeed!!
I'm really pleased with the flagpoles. I have been searching a long time for small wall mounted flagpoles and delighted to receive the items promptly. Thank you Red17 a great product for the price.
My purchase item catalogue stand delivered next within 24 hour service.
I did not opened item and can’t comment about product.
Thanks
Great value, lightweight, easy to maneouvre and ideal for what we need.
Good product. Quick delivery. Would use again.
Product arrived exactly as described with prompt delivery.
Very pleased with my purchase
Great item. Fair price fast delivery!
Brilliant service and advice, I got exactly what I needed the next day. Very happy and would use again
Excellent Product and First Class Service. Well recommended.
Best price I could find for a really quality item, really pleased with the build quality and speedy service. Definitely recommended by all at FIT Busters Studio
First class seller very fast delivery and great communication would definitely recommend to everyone
Excellent service. Delivered promptly as ordered with no fuss. Would definitely re-use again
Delivery prompt and well organised. Product meets the need very well and was significantly better than its previous edition.
The team at Red17 help us take our brand and marketing on tour with high quality print products and banners.
Fantastic service, my package was delivered in super quick time, thank you
Great service, quick and very friendly!
Excellent service, friendly staff and fast delivery!
Good communication, quick order completion and very pleased with the item.
Red17 is rated 4.80 based on 354 reviews