Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
very good service. Delivered on time with no fuss
Really professional team and I have to say amazing value too, highly recommen.
We had a great experience with Red17! Our order of Outdoor and Combination Notice Boards arrived in a reasonable manner of time. It was easy to put up and looked amazing. Their timing and response in communication and emails were incredible. Overall great experience.
Great service at a really good price. I recommend!
Great range of display products and prompt service.
Excellent customer service - the best experience I had so far!
I could never have imagined a better experience than the one I had with Red17
Excellent customer service and advice are given fro the team and they resukt was very high spec.
Purchased 5 30" x 40" snap frames, brilliant. Easy to use, look good, reasonable price. Just what I needed.
I ordered large pavement and chalkboard signs. Fast delivery and enjoyed my experience working with Red17. The process was streamlined and the final product was excellent. The team of experts was very responsive and did quick changes when I asked them for few adjustments. I would definitely use them again.
Item delivered quickly and was as described. Would recommend.
Have ordered exhibition display banners and accessories for the first time and found them extremely professional from beginning phone call to production and delivery. The pricing was good and the printing quality along with vibrant colors exceeded my expectations. The staff was knowledgeable, have fast turnaround time and great customer service. Moreover, I have also received many compliments on the banners at the exhibition show; would definitely use them again and refer others.
Excellent 5 stars
Very helpful and efficient with design info. Very quick delivery and good product. Happy customer!
The frame was delivered promptly as ordered and found to be good quality with clear instructions for use.
Item was received well in advance of estimated delivery date. Well packaged quality product. Very happy with purchase.
Excellent service
I ordered two snap-fit frames.
They're excellent quality, well-priced and delivered on time.
Great service - I recommend Red17 and will certainly order from them again.
I thought I had a fault with my item, so I emailed the help team and they were able to help me sort my item out (which wasn't faulty after all)
They were polite and informative in their responses.
Great service ordered one day and delivered the next!
Red17 is rated 4.79 based on 348 reviews