The Red Dog Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

info@thereddogcompany.com

The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 20th July 2020
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 15th July 2020
Kevin K
More Photos & Videos
Can’t fault them - the bed arrived quickly, despite our remote location, and was exactly as described.
I've bought two of their dog mats, excellent quality and really neat- easy to hoover and keep clean. Would recommend!
Very efficient and fast service and the bed is so smart - the Labrador isn't getting a look in as a small wire haired dachshund has appropriated it.
I got two of the mats—these are the best dog beds I have ever seen. The fleece top is so soft, and the tweed fabric is gorgeous. Functional and beautiful. I love that they are made of real wool, and made in the UK. And the nicest people to deal with! I got the mats for two puppies I’ll be bringing home for Christmas, and as soon as they outgrow the chewing phase I’m going to order them the beds. Highly recommend!
Very good quality and quick delivery.
Kind and swift customer support, we and our puppy love the bed!
Good quality company. Amazing people behind it, who genuinely care and deliver on their products.
Couldn’t rate them more highly.
LL
We absolutely love the dog beds. We have tried so many options in the years we have had dogs but nothing compares to your product. My dogs immediately got onto the beds and have barely left them since. Not only do the dogs love the beds but so does my cat and I have even found my husband asleep on them with the dogs!

To date the dogs have not damaged the beds, I have washed them due to a minor accident and they have stayed in superb condition, to the point I have just ordered 2 more mats for another room in our house and another mattress cover.

Thank you for making such a beautiful product, absolutely well worth the investment.
The most gorgeous bed; beautifully designed and made, fast delivery and excellent customer service. One very happy dog & owner!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 12th September 2020
A great company and excellent service. Very efficient. I would totally recommend the Red Dog Company.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 9th September 2020
What a great bed and a great company. I have an elderly Spaniel with arthritis and spondylitis. She seems very comfortable on this bed which also is of lovely quality and looks great. Thr only thing I'd add is a handle as we move it around a bit. The promotion with the free Chilly bottle was a fab added bonus. Great communication from the. All around, I'm super happy and so is my pup!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 4th September 2020
We love our very smart Red Dog Company "burnt orange" dog bed, it is so smart and chique, it has sharpened up our boot room no end, its almost too smart for the boot room, our Pointer loves it, we will have to get one for our cocker now too. Also delivered super quickly the day after ordering.

Many thanks and keep up the good work. Chloe Vestey
Bed arrived well packed and on time.
Ordered a mat for our puppy. As soon as it arrived it was claimed by our older dog! Mat number 2 arrived today! Extremely efficient service and comfy beds - apparently! Definitely recommend.
We bought a mat for our puppy who was moving out of her pen. As soon as it arrived it was claimed by our older dog! Second mat arrived today! Great service and comfy beds-apparently!
Amazing, amazing thank you so much for your excellent service - the Beds/Mats have been designed by a VET who knows what every dog needs and more.
In our first year of owning a Labrador we have bought three fairly expensive dog beds which are now in very poor condition after requiring the whole bed to be washed in a washing machine at 30 degrees, hardly cleaning it at all but causing the filling inside to clump together resulting in the beds being both uncomfortable for the dog and losing their shape. Our Red Dog Company grey tweed mat arrived today and the quality of the removable wool cover is clearly in a different league. The mat inside will provide far superior support for our dog. We feel confident that this product will stand the test of time. Our customer experience has been first class. Thank you Red Dog Company.
From start to finish the whole buying experience was enjoyable added with the personal touch from the owner made buying a mat for my new puppy a hassle free and pleasurable experience, a premium product !
A very happy customer! My dog Amber has arthritis and couldn’t seem to be able to get comfortable on her old bed, she was wanting to stretch out rather then curl up. I found The Red Dog Company by searching and did wonder if this was going to be yet another dog bed that ended up in the garage! However, it was a major success right from day 1. I bought the mat so she could stretch out and was attracted to the fact it would be cooler in hot weather (which has proved invaluable in summer 2020!) and will keep her warm in the winter because of the natural materials used. She & I couldn’t be happier.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 11th August 2020