The Red Dog Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

info@thereddogcompany.com

Debra H
Ros S
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Richard&Vicky
Beautiful bed, really high quality and even better than we expected. Very fast delivery too. Thank you!
We bought the roll mat having purchased the dog bed which our Holly loves. The mat is so handy in the back of the car or our long journeys to France and taking into hotels...much smarter than an old duvet!
I have used many dog beds over the years but the quality and comfort of these beds are excellent and worth the price tag. Our dog loves it!
I have bought several items from the Red Dog Company and found them to be very customer oriented and the quality of the goods they provide is excellent.
Great customer service with a quality product is a winning combination. Oscar loves his new bed.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 14th April 2021
The new Mats are great. Fab size for the car boot and also as a dog bed in the house. We have another dog (3 now) and the thick mattress wasn’t large enough for them and this is for the over spill ! it looks fab rolled up by the door in the day acting as a draught excluder and also making the room less pet focused. All in all - great. Super quality and I know it will keep looking great and not worn out. I have a number of dog beds now and have to say the oldest ones still look as new. They maybe viewed as expensive. But you definitely will not be disappointed.
Thank you for the design, manufacture and sale of the roll mats.... they are such a useful idea!
We were looking for something to put in the boot of our new car and very nearly ordered something from another well known retailer, then Ta Da!! The Red Dog Company roll mat appeared - no competition.
Our beagle staffie cross Lilah recognises the feel, texture and probably smell of the roll mat she is used to in her Red Dog bed and has taken to it beautifully. We are looking forward to taking her to the Isles of Scilly soon, so a long journey and we wanted her to be comfortable.
I'm sure that if dogs could talk, there would be an enormous woof of approval :)
I have a Red Dog bed, mattress and now a roll mat. I think they are all excellent. Great quality. My labradoodle thinks so too. We have just had a guest dog staying and she was thrilled to lie on the cosy sheepskin beds. The latest roll mat is very clever for travel, keeping the sofa clean and when we stay with friends.
I purchased a beautiful leather collar and two leashes (one slip, one latch) for my Vizsla. The products are fantastically made out of exceptional quality materials. Chris was extremely helpful and, amazingly, I received my purchases just 5 days after ordering even though I live all the way down in New Zealand. Thoroughly recommended.
Bought 2 leather (E Jefferies made) collars, wiped over with a bit of saddle soap look and feel great and moudling in nicely, also bought the Jaegar slip lead, products are really well made and arrived really quick, very happy and would highly recommend the products I purchased. thanks.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 12th April 2021
We purchased a mat for Rossi our golden retriever which was made to measure for his new space built into our home. Chris helped me by explaining the vendors of the bed, how to care for it and most importantly how it benefits Rossi.

Rossi went straight to it and was in it this morning when we woke up, usually he is awake and laying on a rug or tiles so he clearly loves his new bed.

The topper feels amazing, the bed itself feels robust and comfortable.

I ordered it Wednesday and it was delivered Friday.

The quality of the bed is evident by sight and feel, really pleased with the colour of the surround and topper.

We will be ordering the travel mat for him, ready for life out of lockdowns and freedom of travel.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 10th April 2021 The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 10th April 2021
I bought a large dog mat for my older dog who has bad arthritis. She absolutely loves her mat with her favourite fleecy blanket on top. It is such good quality and well worth paying that bit more than the other inferior mats cost
A brilliant company with high quality, beautiful, comfy and sturdy products which are even better in the flesh. Speedy service. Highly recommend.
Our quality dog bed arrived very promptly
Beautifully made dog bed which our dog loves!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 25th March 2021
Excellent service - prompt and honest response to my product queries, and timely despatch with tracking information provided. I like it!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 25th March 2021
Super happy with our wonderful new bed - finally found a firm, well made, easy to clean bed for our dog!! Now need to save for a second one for our other dog!!
First class service. First class dog beds.
Searched the internet for a supportive mattress for our 18year old Jack Russell. We opted for medium as she loves to stretch out while sleeping. It was also important for us to find a bed with supportive sides as previous beds she has rolled out of. Daisy loves it . Can’t get her out of it. Big paws up!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Good service, prompt delivery, not over packaged with unnecessary plastic etc.
We bought the bed mainly for our 17 1/2 year old lab cross,
who settled in it the first evening , stretched out and looked
so relaxed and comfortable.
Very nicely made , and very supportive for the old girl.
And made in UK HURRAH