The Red Dog Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

info@thereddogcompany.com

The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 28th April 2021
Tony M
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 25th April 2021
Claire R
Beautiful beds quality product comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. Dogs adore their new beds especially head cushioned by supportive sides. Highly recommended beds can not find a fault.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Outstanding service, and an incredible product. Our dog has spent the last eighteen months in a bed costing less than a tenner, and has been more than happy with it. My wife and I both seriously questioned whether a Dog Bed could ever truly be worth three hundred quid. One week of watching how our dog has been loving his new bed has been enough to shut down those concerns completely. There is no better measure of the quality of a pet product than its observed use. This is an outstanding product, that our dog loves. The design is spot on, the stories behind the materials used are endearing, and build quality is tangible.
Swift dispatch. Quality product. Slots perfectly into the boot if my car. My bony sight hound who was emerging stiff from long journeys and who’s skin doesn’t like synthetic fabrics is much happier and traveling much more comfortably.
Our 12 year old Lab is loving her new mat. We were originally going to order the bed but after calling you and getting great advice we went for the mat which means she has been able to lie out flat and stretch her old bones! Excellent prompt delivery. All in all delighted with our purchase
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 19th July 2021
This bed is amazing! Spent 2 hours in it with the dog when it first arrived, can definitely vouch for its comfort levels! Excellent service and love that everything is British and sustainable.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 15th July 2021
A great dynamic and young company committed to high standard of product design, construction and customer service.
The Clip Lead we purchased for our Labrador arrived promptly and was as described- exactly what I wanted.
Prompt delivery of the Clip Lead we purchased for our Labrador. It’s as described and exactly what I wanted.
Great website with good level of detail to find the right size for the doggy. Uncomplicated buying process and prompt delivery.
Customer service was second to none.
The dogs love them and they look very smart. Bought for travelling so the roll up feature is super useful. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service and pride in their outstanding product.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 5th July 2021 The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 5th July 2021
I ordered a medium grey bed for our medium sized golden doodle and was impressed with the customer service who answered my concerns about digging and nesting! A previous very expensive bed from another company had been ripped after 18 months of not unusual nesting behaviour. Our dog loves her new bed and as she is getting older it is great to have the support it gives her. It has totally stood up to the digging and circling she does before settling so far and she loves resting her head on the raised sides. It looks good too in our kitchen ,so both dog and humans very satisfied!
The customer service is second to none a fabulous company. Hectors new bed arrived very promptly. The design workmanship and quality of fabrics are outstanding. Without question it is worth every penny. I will be ordering a Matt next. It so lovely to be able to buy British . Rhiannon Evans
We ordered the large tweed bed (with extra cover), travel mat and the leather collar. A very fast service and top quality products. As I unpacked the bed, Monty (our 6-year-old GSP) couldn’t wait to find out what was inside the box; when he did, he occupied it it the first opportunity and has hardly left it since. Unfortunately for him, he must now accompany us on the walk into Haworth, so that he can model his smart, new collar.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 30th June 2021
I’m disappointed to give anything but a 5 star review here, because the workmanship and quality of the lead is excellent. It will undoubtedly last well, is very strong and extremely well made. The main issue is that the material used is so rough and this unfortunately makes the lead unusable. After less than a week the leads have been retired because they are so painful to hold if your dog pulls at all. It even grazed my hand and both my wife and I cannot use them. It is also a little short in my opinion. Maybe splicing in a soft rope or leather handle would solve the problem. Service was excellent and the leads were delivered very quickly and nicely packaged.
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and give such constructive feedback. I am very sorry you are not pleased with your lead. I wanted a lead that would be durable, strong, and beautifully made; whilst still being compact enough to fit unobtrusively into one’s pocket. Inevitably there is a compromise between ‘toughness’ and ‘softness’ and I’m sorry that our lead doesn’t suit your requirements. We only want delighted customers, so please feel free to return your lead to us, for a full refund. All the best Nick Founder
We have very recently purchased the medium blue dog bed for our 5 month old Cavapoo - she absolutely loves it, & went straight into it the moment it arrived! Our friends had one & raved about it. The quality of the bed is outstanding, really well made, soft & comfortable. Whilst we were initially put off by the price I have to say once it arrived we can confidently say it is worth every penny & would highly recommend. So very pleased we bought it - one very happy pup! Also amazing service, arrived quickly & very well packaged.
Great bed for my terrier X Molly. I was shopping around for a new bed and was thrilled to find one where I was able to get good design and quality materials (and locally sourced at that). Molly loves it. Also feels like it will last and will be easy to clean.
Excellent products not available elsewhere
I was very impressed with the quality of the medium tan collar and leads that I bought for my dog. The service has been excellent and I would happily recommend this company to my friends.
The Red Dog Company is rated 4.97 based on 296 reviews