The Red Dog Company Reviews

5 Rating 428 Reviews
of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

reviews@thereddogcompany.com

Tell us how The Red Dog Company made you happy
Previously we used Orvis dog beds but these are no longer available. Bought two of the Red Dog beds and the quality is excellent. Following this my Aunt also bought one for her Dachshund and she is also pleased. The APC courier was unreliable though taking quite almost a week to deliver.
Great product and service from this company. Our four legged friend definitely enjoys the improved comfort from this British made bed.
Our labrador loves his bed, and heads straight for it every time. We wanted something for the sitting room that wouldn't make it look scruffy and it really works. It's not a cheap product, but the quality is excellent, and it has the softness but also rigidity of form that we were looking for, so many dog beds go floppy on the sides very easily.
Excellent product. The dogs love the bed. Very comfortable
Roo absolutely LOVES his new dog mat! He's so settled on it and it looks so cosy when he's taking a snooze.
Our labradoodle loves her new bed! Beautifully made.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 16th May 2022 The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 16th May 2022
Our young dog loves her new bed - comfortable and easy to clean
Very happy with the bed, however in less than 4 weeks of buying the bed you have put up the prices. Wish I had know at the time of buying as I would have got one for my other dog.
Excellent product, simply nothing comparable with regards to quality and design on the market. Excellent service/delivery and having used the bed now for approximately two weeks we ( and ‘Rob’ our black Labrador) are absolutely delighted!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 6th May 2022
Excellent quality, we now have the mat for our crate, the roll mat for our travel crate & now the bed for our lounge - our Vizsla pup loves these items equally which is super! Had some delivery issues with the bed but customer service was impeccable, I highly recommend this company and the quality is just amazing. Thank you The Red Dog Company.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 5th May 2022
A great service and the dog bed was exactly as promoted on site , Excrptional quality durable and importantly my little sindy loves it and can’t wsit for bed time :) would recommend to anybody Sarah
A wonderful company! I love it’s ethics and quality of product. A pleasure to deal with.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 29th April 2022 The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 29th April 2022 The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 29th April 2022
Excellent information, prompt delivery, hugely informative website, wonderful customer service, and superb quality items. A real find, and just what I was looking for!
We ordered this dog bed for my sons Labrador Callie loves her bed sturdy bed easy to Hoover really pleased prompt delivery service above all excellent nt service . Lynn
What a great company. I liaised with them on the size of a mat for an incoming vizsla ( I went with the large grey which was the right shout). Delivery was speedy. I have gone for the roll mat to start and after seeing the quality will be getting the mat also. The roll mat will be great for moving around into different spots in the house, on holidays and in the back of the vehicle. I also bought one of the leads- pocketable is an understatement - I suspect I will also purchase the longer lead at some stage. Would highly recommend.
The tweed dog bed not only looks beautiful, it is beautifully made. My dog loves it. I am very impressed with it and pleased I splashed out.
My two labradors, Delphi and Guinness love their new medium-sized memory foam beds, which were a 7th birthday present for them. Perfect to snuggle into after a run and provide good support. I also love the rectangular shape because they look neat pushed together.
Great customer service and really easy to order online.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Really pleased with Bentleys bed. He’s just diagnosed with an arthritic condition and his new bed certainly gives him better support and he loves being in it!
My dog loves her handsome new bed which is admired by all
The Red Dog Company is rated 4.97 based on 428 reviews