The Red Dog Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

info@thereddogcompany.com

Tell us how The Red Dog Company made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Matilda Dewar
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 30th April 2020
Louise Worthington
More Photos & Videos
Really quick to answer a query I had. Product amazing. Delivery very good considering there is a pandemic.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 22nd May 2020
A great looking bed that not only looks good but is very well made highly recommend five stars
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 21st May 2020
I ordered two large dog beds and and they were delivered two days later. Well packaged and my dogs love them. Also. They are brilliant to vacuum. I have had many dog beds but these are by far the best.
A high quality dog bed with an impressively thick and supportive mattress is also a good looking piece of furniture in own right.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 20th May 2020
So thrilled with the fantastic huge Apple dog bed for our 3, we’ve come back for more! Very worthy of the hefty ££ as the beds are beautifully constructed and will last a long time.
Thank you to the team at The Red Dog Bed for their help and superb customer service.
Bed seems very comfy and well made. I bought it as my dog has hip dysplasia and because the beds are make in the UK.

My dog has managed to pluck the mattress cover but that might be more to do with my dog as opposed to the quality of the mattress cover.

I would recommend the beds to friends. Dog seems very comfy in it.
Second purchase from the Red Dog Company as we wanted a second bed for our staffie pup. She absolutely loves it and it is very hard wearing! Would highly recommend, we have both the mat and the bed - both excellent.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 6th May 2020
I bought the large matt for my Dottie dog, a tri colour collie and she loves it. I chose The Red Dog company because I wanted to support a quality British made product and I definitely wasn't disappointed. The firm mattress gives her good support where her old mat was much thinner. I highly recommend this company, you'll be very pleased with your purchase as I was. :)
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 5th May 2020
I purchased the dog mat for my 13 year old poodle who has arthritis & stickiness especially in the mornings when he gets up. It is an amazing bed & have seen a change in him already. It supports him well & seems comfortable after a nights sleep. Quite expensive but well worth it as my dog seems happier & not as stiff. Thankyou Red Dog Company.
What a beautiful dog bed! Not only does it look gorgeous but it is exceptionally well make and most importantly Patrick the dog love it too. The lining is very soft and it’s well padded. If we get another dog I shall definitely be buying of them again. Well done Red Dog Company!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 1st May 2020
Really clear website, with great attention to detail regarding product description.
Wonderful that products are 100% British.
Prompt response to online query.
Fast delivery service.
Product as described.
One very happy retired greyhound!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 30th April 2020 The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 30th April 2020
Ordering our dog beds was straightforward with the questions I had being answered clearly and swiftly. To my surprise, despite the chaos caused by CV-19, the dog beds arrived very soon after ordering. As soon as I put them down the three labradors have were very curious and almost immediately began experimenting with lying on them. One just plonked himself down and didn't move for the next few hours. The mats fit beautifully in the wicker baskets we already had. These are not cheap but the quality is fantastic and I know they will be very well used for years to come, unlike the cheap ones I bought last year that were quite pretty but fell apart within a couple of months. Highly recommended - wish I had a human sized one!
We did lots of research before buying a dog bed from The Red Dog Company. We looked at luxury beds from various companies but in my opinion I thought that some were more about looking good rather than what they would do for the dogs comfort. We have had our rescue Brittany for 3 months and she has never had a bed, just a concrete floor. I wanted a bed that would be supportive, not squashy, warm in winter and cool in summer. I can remove the topper for washing. I love the fact that the bed is made in the U.K. using U.K. suppliers. Thelma loves it once she realised it was hers. I highly recommend The Red Dog Company, the bed is well made and looks good too. The price reflects the quality. The website is easy to navigate and once I ordered the communication between myself and the company was very good. The bed arrived a few days later and it was well packaged. My next purchase will be a leather collar. Thank you.
The company were extremely helpful in answering questions quickly prior to me making an order. The company contacted me immediately when they knew there would be a short (a few days) delay in getting the dog bed to me. I am delighted with the bed -it's really smart and well designed.
We did a lot of research before buying a dog bed from The Red Dog Company and we were not disappointed, it’s a fantastic bed, bought online which was straightforward, delivery was as promised, for our precious little Bedlington Terrier the price of this extremely well made bed is worth every penny. Highly recommend.

From the moment our little Percy’s new bed was unpacked he made it his own, discarding his old bed he had had since a puppy (he is now 16months old). From Percy (and us) a huge thank you to The Red Dog Company.
Fantastic dog bed. My dog loves it and I love how stylish and well made it is. It has nice, clean lines and holds its shape extremely well. I like that the mat can be removed from the bed and used separately. I live in the U.S. and was amazed how quickly the bed arrived after placing my order. Highly recommend.
Had a lovely green dog mat for our elderly beagle - he sleeps very well on it in his crate each night. Would certainly not hesitate to use the Red Dog Company again.
We bought a small and a large bed in Autumn 2019. The beds are exceptionally comfortable (if the length of time they are being used for is any indication) and hard wearing - both still look like new (now April 2020). We (and the lucky users of the beds) couldn’t be happier.
From start to finish the consumer experience was faultless. We weren’t sure which of the gorgeous beds to choose from for our Labrador and Norfolk and they were there to guide us through the options - nothing was ever too much trouble and no question too silly! We ended up going for the stone grey large bed for them both to snuggle up in and they honestly can’t wait to get on there. We have had other beds in the past and none compare to this - the look, the ease of washing and brushing, and the obvious comfort it gives our dogs. Thank you so much!
Wonderful quality! Just as described on the website.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 31st March 2020