The Red Dog Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

info@thereddogcompany.com

Tell us how The Red Dog Company made you happy
I am delighted with the mat purchased for Teddy. I looked for a good bed for him because he has recently been diagnosed with diabetes and I was hoping that a comfortable bed might distract him a little from the regime we now have to follow. I was hoping he might relax and sleep more if comfortable and that this might ease the slight difficulties we are having because of his strict feeding timetable. He absolutely loves the mat and uses the height of it in interesting ways. He does stretch out on it but he also lies on the floor with his legs elevated on the mat. On the first evening I put his toys on the mat and unusually he threw them off and just snuggled into it. He uses the mat in the kitchen for most of the day and I then move it into another room while we watch tv in the evening. The mat is easy to move. I did think it was expensive but it sounded as if it was quality from the online description and I am very very happy with it. Excellent product.
Excellent service- polite, efficient and friendly.
Quality products that will last, despatched quickly.
Luxury for the dog we have with arthritis
Absolutely love the product. Genuine quality and natural feel. I accidentally ordered the wrong size and the team at The Red Dog Company could not have been more helpful when it came to changing sizes. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough.
The website was great and easy to navigate. It was also delivered extremely quickly. All in all a fantastic buying experience from start to finish and would recommend.
I wanted to let you know the new collar arrived and is perfect fit. Thanks so much your help and excellent service.
I'm delighted with the medium grey dog beds - more importantly my dogs are. Interestingly enough I bought two beds at the same time. One for my English Setter (yours) and one for my English Labrador who needed a bigger bed (PetFusion). Both of the dogs always gravitate towards The Red Dog Company bed. Both beds I bought were orthopedic dog beds with supported sides. My dogs are 8 and 10 and need more support and comfort than they used to. Having 2 large dogs there is no way I could purchase 2 beds from you (due to the price) - so I opted for the Medium for my Setter (as she's only 22 Kg) and bought the Pet Fusion ortho large bed for my Lab (which I'm sure you're aware has rave reviews and is a lot cheaper than yours). However, neither dog seems to want to sleep in the Pet Fusion bed (!) - it's a comfortable supported mattress but it's not soft, cosy with high support like the Red Dog Company bed. Both dogs love the Red Dog Company bed and it looks as if it will last and look good for along time to come which makes it well worth the investment.
Brilliant products from lovely company run by real people.
Excellent prompt service - would definitely recommend!
Super fast service from the Red Dog Company
First class service and a pleasure to deal with.
Great personal customer service. Our two labradors adore these beds - so good for the old dog - at a great price and quick to deliver. Definitely recommend.
Our black lab Hugo is about to turn 9 and has just undergone an operation due to a ruptured cruciate ligament. He also has some arthritis. We ordered the large bed and hoped it would provide him with a more comfortable space. HE LOVES IT! Top quality materials and design. You just know quality when you see and feel it. Nick was so accommodating of our request to try the bed for size - Hugo is a LARGE lab. We also purchased a leather collar - again the best we have seen. Thanks Nick and the team! PS I have a sneaking suspicion we will before long also buy the large mat for Hugo when we travel.
The most beautiful bed for my ageing dog. Worth every penny. Beautiful quality and she loves it. She’s a small lab and might have just managed with a medium but I’m glad I went for the large as she can stretch right out. You will never need another dog bed. These are made to last and after much wear and tear you’d only need to buy a replacement inner cushion. Which is washable too. Brilliant.
I wouldn’t usually spend this much on a bed but I’m in for the long haul with this one as my not all that old dog has bad arthritis in her spine. So hoping for some good support. It’s a beautiful thing! Very comfy looking, stylish and well made. goes great with the decor. A lovely vibrant orange colour. Thank you.
We bought a mat for our black lab and it’s gorgeous. Really fantastic quality, loved by both dog and us! I was a bit worried about the pale wool with a muddy black dog, but it’s wearing really well and still looking great - I haven’t even needed to wash it yet!
Our dog loves it and has given up the Aga for his new Red Dog Company bed!! Which is a big statement for a Labrador!
Major loves his new bed.
Excellent. After buying lots of beds and all of them dying various deaths I was pleased to find a dog bed with great build quality and excellent structure that will last. It arrived promptly too. David
The Red Dog Company is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews