The Red Dog Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Red Dog Company
Read The Red Dog Company  Reviews

About The Red Dog Company :

The Red Dog Company was born out of the quest for well-designed, high-quality, dog beds and accessories.

Our dogs work hard, whether in the field, or exercising the children. When they’re not out and about, the chances are they are in their beds, so it seems only fair to make them as comfortable as possible.

Nick and Chris are field sports enthusiasts, and self-confessed gear obsessives.

info@thereddogcompany.com

Tell us how The Red Dog Company made you happy
Brilliant customer service, fantastic quality product, fast delivery.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 26th January 2021
We found that Nick was very helpful & we had amazing customer service from him, so thank you very much. We (& our dogs) are delighted with our Large Ettrick Tweed bed. We were searching for an orthopaedic dog bed, and The Red Dog Company beds looked amazing, very well made & super comfy. They are a young British company, obviously striving for quality and to produce the very best. We purchased the large size for our two medium size spaniel type dogs to share & there is more than enough room for the both of them to stretch out. They sleep soundly, our springer is getting on in years (13) so it is good for their joints & neither dog is stiff when they get up. Spending so much on a dog bed at the moment is quite a big deal for us but judging by the dog's enjoyment of it & how much time they choose to spend in it, we think that it is well worth the investment, as it should last for many years to come.
We are really pleased with our purchase of a large mat, in the blue shade, for our golden retriever. The sheepskin topper is sumptuous and when our dog gets on it , he seems to immediately go into a calm state as he moulds into the memory foam. Pleased with the weight of it ( even he can't drag it around or chew it) , the depth is good too. Delivery was fast, within 48 hours it had arrived.
Great service. Great quality and British made. Bought medium size dog mat. For a border collie. Next time would buy large, for extra strech room. The mat is very comfy. The human has tried it out.😜
Easy to use web site. Product arrived promptly and well packaged.
Great quality and customer service
Gorgeous bed, this really is the best you can buy for your dog. I have a golden retriever, he isn’t especially big, but could probably have done with a slightly bigger bed. I bought the largest standard size, I think an extra large size as a standard option would be a good idea
Delighted with our large bed from the Red Dog Company. It arrived quickly, is super-smart, great quality and, most importantly, our dog seems to love it!
Very user friendly. Top quality products... and British made. What's not to like!
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 14th January 2021
Our dog Momo loves her new dog bed!! Thank you so much.
Absolutely delighted by our new very smart tweed dog bed. It is beautifully made and looks great. Most importantly, it is very popular with our golden retriever. Highly recommend.
The Red Dog Company  5 star review on 14th January 2021
I’ve been searching for a decent slip lead for some time and am really pleased I found The Red Dog Company. The fabric and leather stop are of excellent quality and the stitching and finish is quite exceptional. Ordering was straightforward and I received the lead very promptly. I thoroughly recommend The Red Dog Company and will definitely use in the future.
Very efficient service. I called the Company once after placing the order and I my query was dealt with promptly and efficiently.
My terriers love their new beds, the woolly tops keep them cosy. Nick very kindly checked my size requirements and the delivery was super speedy. The lead is also well made and designed. I can now take both dogs out on one lead.
Nick was very kind and helpful when it came to choosing the right bed, ensuring that it was delivered very quickly for the Lockdown Yellow Labrador puppy we adopted at very short notice.
Our puppy loves his mat! I bought the medium sized so there's plenty of room for him to stretch out! The mat is very well made and looks very stylish. So glad I found this business. Thank you.
Jakes bed is a lovely looking piece of furniture, adding style to our hall where it snuggles inter the stairs. The mattress is the perfect combination of firm and soft, which he needs for his arthritis. Jake loves it and I am happy knowing that he has a comfortable, cosy place to retreat after a busy walk. Thank you.
Fabulous bed, great service and delivery!
I bought a medium sized bed for my larger than normal Border terrier after a lot of research. He is getting a bit stiff in his back legs particularly in the mornings and finds it difficult getting up from his old beds. The bed arrived very promptly and I am delighted with it along with Jasper. It is very well made and combines sturdiness with attractiveness. The high sides protect him from drafts and support his head well and being off the floor with a firm inner means he can get up more easily. Costwise it has been well worth the extra expense and it is great to support a British company.
Very quickly delivered. We have always had American Orvis beds but we opted for UK company this time. Natural materials, elegant look and promise of comfort for our aging labradoodle Trixie was what persuaded me to change.
The Red Dog Company is rated 4.98 based on 190 reviews