Rare Birds Book Club Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rare Birds Book Club

Tell us how Rare Birds Book Club made you happy

"This book club is brilliant. Surprise book arrives at the start of the month and cannot wait to get it and see what the book is each month. keep up the good work, love it."
"Really enjoy the variety of books, and look forward to my book arriving by post at the beginning of each month. Would and already have recommended too friends and family."
"I was so pleased with my birthday gift of a three months subscription to the Rare Birds Book club from my daughter and son-in-law that I have taken out a rolling subscription. The four books I have received so far are all different but enjoyable in their own way. I like having books 'chosen' for me and find I analyse and consider the stories more than when I buy them. So far, I haven't left any comments but have been interested in reading those of others. Thanks for the hard work which must go in to organising and sustaining the book club. I appreciate it."
"A treat every month that opens my eyes to books I would otherwise never have discovered. I’ve recommended Rare Birds to so many friends and we all love being a part of this community supporting female writers!"
"Loving the books chosen and this is a good club to expand my reading, both in volume and types of books."
"Thank you for there are a lot of books you recommend and send to me. I have enjoyed reading all of the books. My reading is very slow. This is because I always read them loud. Every single sentence and expression is amazing, I would not like to miss some nice words and expressions which are new to me and/or very emotional. I thought that how come I choose your service are: I love British authors and very British things, so the place where you do your business is the biggest reason of mine; the price and once a book are lovely to me. I, therefor, prefer to read British books rather than American one. # Of course love other countries as well. Thank you very much!"
"Love receiving my book through the post every month! I have read, and enjoyed, books I wouldn’t normally have picked up thanks to the book club."
"Books arrive well packaged and nicely wrapped and there have been some interesting choices that I perhaps wouldn’t have gone for myself so I’ve come across a couple of authors I hadn’t read before that I’d read again. Customer Service is excellent."
"This is second book received and I’m still not convinced I’ve joined the right book club, but I will persevere for another month then will have to review 😔"
"I joined on the 30th of April by the 7th of May a beautifully wrapped book arrived through my letterbox it sounded interesting and so far I am thoroughly enjoying the book I look forward to the discussion toward the end of the month and am excited to see what they send next month."
"I have been subscribed for around 4 months and each month i am impressed. The packaging is always beautiful and it seems like care goes into picking the book each month. Id recommend."
"I love Rare Birds BC. It’s so exciting knowing I have a new book coming in the post every month! Book post is the best post after all. It’s also so nice to be reading things I wouldn’t normally read, pushing me out of the genres I usually go straight to. I’d recommend this to anyone!"
"Great books, great discussions, and great website! Reading has become so easy. I highly recommend to all my friends!"
"I love getting my book through the post. They are always beautifully packaged and arrive on the first few days of every month. It's a wonderful surprise every month. The books are easily read quite entertaining. It's also easy to leave a review of the book (wither good or bad) and find out what others thought."
"I’ve loved receiving my books for the last 3 months. So far all books have been right up my street. Thank you so much for offering a great subscription that concentrates on the books only. I look forward to my next one x"
"I'm am so very pleased I found Rare Birds Book Club. I look forward to my monthly mystery book. I joined last year and have only had one book I didn't like. It's also making me read books outside of my normal genre and opening up my book reading world. Thank you RB."
"Really great idea, really good books and such a good price!"
"I have loved the choice of books, they have often been ones I wouldn't necessarily have picked. This has given me a wider reading material which I have enjoyed. Some have been thought provoking and some lighter reading. Always exciting to see what arrives."
"This is my third month with Rare Birds Book Club and I am really enjoying it. Each book has been different and engaging so far. When choosing books myself I always stick to a particular genre or an author I have enjoyed previously. The book club has opened my eyes to try books that I wouldn’t choose myself and it’s been a positive experience. I like how at the end of each month there is a group chat to discuss the book that has been read. If you love books I definitely recommend this subscription. Oh and I also love how beautifully packaged my books are when they arrive."
"It’s really great. It’s my very own blind date with a book, not knowing what book I’m getting is great"
Rare Birds Book Club is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews