Radiator World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Radiator World
Read Radiator World Reviews
Beware - Make sure you order the correct item. Firstly they didnt dispatch and deliver radiator within indicated time frame. Secondly, I ordered the wrong size radiator so needed to return it, which they charged an eye watering £45 for. Most expensive cost for returning an item i have ever come across. Daylight robbery.
Radiator World 1 star review on 4th March 2021
Towel Rad ordered to the size needed. It arrived a day early & was simply a case of swapping all fittings & reconnecting. Didn't even need to drill new mounting holes.
Brilliant, great job, Thanks.
Bought a designer radiator advertised as next day delivery. Paid over the Internet. I received an email later in the day saying it was out of stock until April and how did I want to proceed. I asked for a refund, a week later I'm still waiting. £344. Not happy.
Great radiators, same as another website, cheaper too.
Plus ordered and delivered within 2 days.
Radiators look lovely, easy system to order online. Delivered on time when stated. Would recommend this service. Thank you
Lovely item, clear details on website, next day delivery! Very pleased with product and service
Great order to delivery.
Very impressed - bought 2 vertical rads and one with an inbuilt mirror. Arrived in two deliveries but both earlier than the forecast date. Happy to recommend
Haven’t received this radiator yet. Was advised after purchase it was out of stock so I am waiting for it to come back into stock.
Brilliant product and good delivery service. UK company based in South Yorkshire
Excellent service. Delivered 2 days earlier than stated and well packaged and good quality.
Unfortunately,due to Covid and a new computer system, Reina warehouse could not despatch our radiators and the order had to cancelled. However, we were kept fully informed of the situation by Radiator World throughout the process and our money was returned to us straight away. Customer service was great.
Quick easy and I'll definitely be back- thank you :)
I have not had the radiator fitted as yet but the quality looks very good, and the delivery was first class.
The person I had email correspondence with has been extremely helpful.
We were not able to complete the transaction this time, but I will definitely be using the website in the future. Thank you for your help.
Why send a review when I haven't got the goods.... thats not going to help.
Thank you. delivered before 10.00am on the correct day. All seem fine, waiting to fit them properly this week.
Not next day delivery as they don't actually have the radiator in stock.
Will have to wait 6 weeks for its arrival. For me this is fine as I am having works done on my house but beware if you do need something asap.
Good value for money and quick service; easy online transactions. only minor criticism is an email advising of delivery date would have been nice, fortunately we were in to accept delivery.
I ordered radiators which I was subsequently informed are out of stock - frustrating- update your website according to your stock !
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback and advise as you couldn't see the information of stock under "stock" tab of Colona page, you will find stock availabilty which is upgarded itself every second . We even sent you email after you ordered.
Radiator World is rated 4.04 based on 50 reviews