Radiator World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Radiator World
Read Radiator World Reviews
Good service and communication
Easy to order,competitive price,delivered on time when said
Excellent service .Items delivered in 40 hours
I ordered a radiator which was too small. Radiator World customer service was outstanding and sent me the correct size one while arranging a courier to pick up my new one
Excellent service. Said there maybe be a week delay on delivery due to Covid but radiator was delivered within two days. I also asked a technical question about product and it was answered the same day. Fantastic.
Communication advising when item shipped wasn't forthcoming, I had to chase and then told the item arriving that day. Towel rail had rust coming out when caps, removed. Plumber advised it hadn't been power flushed through. Plumber sent away as, waste of time him coming. Replacement order being processed. So far I'm not impressed and hope this was an anomaly.
Nice radiator . Good price .extremly quick delivery .
I ordered my radiator on June 4th - it is now June 28th and I have still not received m radiator. I sent a follow up on June 21st and no reply received.
No complaints easy to order and very quick delivery if I need another radiator wil be a returning customer
Radiator was delivered - packaging in mint condition. Had to wait for our installer's availability - a couple of weeks. When he unpacked it, put the wall mounts on, then hung the radiator he noticed a very big dent/bent on the rear of it. Clearly done in the manufacturing process in the factory. This was immediately reported to Radiator World who have washed their hands of it, not interested in helping me get a replacement at all. Appalling service for the price paid (£270!!). Avoid at all costs and chose another radiator supplier.
The price on the Euctherm rad was really low, delivery was next working day for both the rad and the Reina valves. Great service, Thanks
Excellent service again.
Easy to use web site. Excellent technical advice and timely delivery of goods.
Radiator delivered very quickly. Would recommend .
Really prompt service and the radiator was excellent
Ordered it over a week ago and Still not received it
Good service, product arrived in good time. Happy enough.
Good value, prompt delivery.
Great quality arrived on time courteous courier
excellent company. After being let down by 2 other companies who told me the rad was not in stock anywhere in the UK. Radiator World managed to source and deliver the next day! Amazing.
Radiator World is rated 4.11 based on 80 reviews