Radiator World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Radiator World
Read Radiator World Reviews
All exactly as expected
Very good service
Not yet had the chance to get this fitted yet, but very prompt service.
Looks same as photo
I have not received my radiators so how can I comment.
What I will say you said delivered in 24 hours but I have to wait two weeks
Thanks
Hi,
Thank you for your custom, our system sends feedback request automatically once you purchase from our website, you don't need to leave any feedback before you receive your goods, your order is still stated on back order.
Ordered a radiator(supposedly in stock) on Sunday, it is now Friday and after the initial confirmation email I have received no communication. Supposed to receive email upon dispatch so not happy. Haven’t replied to my request for a delivery date.
Hi,
Thank you for your custom. We have been chasing your radiator since Friday -you let us know- that you didn’t receive, it has been despatched on 16/11 on our records, courier might have lost it, they didn't call us back yet, we will chase again first thing on Monday morning, if they can't find it, we will despatch a new one for speedy delivery.
Ordered two radiators on a weekend and didn’t receive a confirmation email like most companies. Received on a Monday and radiators turned up on the Tuesday.
Fast delivery as stated. Easy process. No mess. Items exactly what we ordered. Will be using again.
Thank you for your custom.
Easy web site to use. Chat facility confirmed was in stock and super fast deliver. 5* service.
Thank you for your custom.
I have not received the product yet!
Thank you for your custom.
The item you ordered is out of stock as it is stated on the website, please check your emails, we have already informed you by email after you ordered but haven't received any response from you. Please check your junkmailbox.
Excellent service with super fast delivery
Thank you for your custom.
Extremely helpful advice. Both responsive and flexible. Prompt delivery. Could not ask for more.
Thank you for your custom.
Fast service and a competitive price.
Thank you for your custom.
Havent yet opened the parcel as leaving it to the plumber but the item arrived fast
Thank you for your custom.
Very efficient. Great service. Would use again.
Thank you for your custom.
I had to exchange / return an item which was sent in error. To the credit of radiator world this exchange was processed very quickly and easily.
However one item ( thermostatic radiator heater element ) has no operating instructions .
Fitting instructions are included but that is the easy part.
It might be a good idea to have items checked to ensure that some basic things are included.
Other than that small problem I would recommend radiator world.
Thank you for your custom. if you need further help, we are always here to reply your requests.
Nice product. Working perfect.
Thank you for your custom.
Ordered a radiator arrived early the secone day well packed very impressed with the site
Thank you for your custom.
Sorry but I can only give 1 star when I would give 0. I have NOT had any radiators yet. I ordered them 6 days ago and apart from the initial order confirmation I have received no further emails. So asking for a review is in poor taste.
Hi,
Thank you for your email. The delivery takes about 3-5 working days for the items you ordered as it is staed on our website(in the description section of the item page) Please check below link.
Thank you for your custom.
Due to Covid-19, we are having delays on the despatch as the warehouse advise. We have been advised, another 3-4 working days to arrange your delivery. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Our system send auto feedback emails, we don't expect you to reply before your receive your goods.
Excellent service from the team, from sorting out queries to ensuring safe delivery.
Thank you 5 stars all the way.
Excellent product delivered quickly
Thank you for your custom.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery of purchase.
Radiator World is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews