Qic Ironmongery Reviews

Telephone

Tell us how Qic Ironmongery made you happy
Best of the best
Best prices best quality
Efficient service goods arrived on tine as requested very easy to deal with
Beautiful handles. Terrible, unhelpful and passive aggressive customer service. I ordered a magnetic strike plate and they have sent 2 opposing poles. So placed front face to front face the magnets oppose each other however when placed one front face to once back face they attract. I can't put one in a door backwards. I have sent emails and pictures to customer service only to be told that is what I have bought, I can claim a refund and when I tried to explain as obviously there is an error in what they have sent me I just had a blank email with my invoice attached. Helpful!
Answered phone immediately, passed and spoke to technical department straight away, order items, paid, and all delivered next day as promised, fantastic service.
Excellent service
5star
Delivery was faster than expected. Good quality product and well packaged to protect the paint job.
Quick delivery and well packaged.
Good show.

Quick dispatch.
Very good service and perfect when returning goods
Good stock levels, easy to order and fast delivery
Excellent product and price.
One star knocked off for not having a warning that RAL Black powder coated aluminium only gets processed on Wednesdays. Dispatch was quoted as next day, so when you order on a Wednesday night, you have to wait until the following Wednesday for them cut if in stock and then they dispatch the following day.
Got my order on time, was well packaged and good quality. Would definitely recommend.
Delivered on time and on spec, just the ticket
Came on time and well packaged. Great looking products, looking forward to fitting.
Ordered some ironmongery online turned up the next day,
Great products, excellent customer service.
Good selection of products and excellent customer service
Great Service, Good selections of products which are great value. Excellent delivery service
Good selection of products and excellent customer service
Good products helpful staff, great prices
Qic Ironmongery is rated 4.90 based on 31 reviews