QicTrims Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend QicTrims Limited
Telephone
Read QicTrims Limited Reviews
Good products and great prices. Website(s) could be more clear!!
Awesome in every way. From start to finish - customer info team (Mark) helped me order the right stuff. So lovely. Super Fast delivery. Fab company.
Great product and good service arrived when they said it would
Arrived ontime, packaged well and great product. Definately use these guys again.
Had what we needed and delivered it quickly.
Needed to extend a flat matt black profile for a shower enclosure frame. This fit perfectly and the colour was an exact match, bonus! Good quality and finish item and customer service was very helpful.
QicTrims Limited 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Great service, fast response speedy next day delivery. I made an error on order, emailed to Alicia and order was corrected and dispatched without any delays.
Best of the best Best prices best quality
Efficient service goods arrived on tine as requested very easy to deal with
Beautiful handles. Terrible, unhelpful and passive aggressive customer service. I ordered a magnetic strike plate and they have sent 2 opposing poles. So placed front face to front face the magnets oppose each other however when placed one front face to once back face they attract. I can't put one in a door backwards. I have sent emails and pictures to customer service only to be told that is what I have bought, I can claim a refund and when I tried to explain as obviously there is an error in what they have sent me I just had a blank email with my invoice attached. Helpful!
Answered phone immediately, passed and spoke to technical department straight away, order items, paid, and all delivered next day as promised, fantastic service.
Excellent service 5star
Delivery was faster than expected. Good quality product and well packaged to protect the paint job.
Quick delivery and well packaged.
Good show. Quick dispatch.
Very good service and perfect when returning goods
Good stock levels, easy to order and fast delivery
Excellent product and price. One star knocked off for not having a warning that RAL Black powder coated aluminium only gets processed on Wednesdays. Dispatch was quoted as next day, so when you order on a Wednesday night, you have to wait until the following Wednesday for them cut if in stock and then they dispatch the following day.
Got my order on time, was well packaged and good quality. Would definitely recommend.
Delivered on time and on spec, just the ticket
QicTrims Limited is rated 4.89 based on 38 reviews