QicTrims Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend QicTrims Limited
Telephone
Read QicTrims Limited Reviews
The product was good, fast delivery
Very Good Customer Service, fast delivery
Very professional and quick delivery. Good job QicTrimms Limited
Trims arrived in super fast time & were extremely well packaged Will be using again! … even this week!!
Very prompt delivery. Quality parts
A quick and easy purchase delivered on time
Just what I needed to raise threshold on my bi folds as tiles where too high, Perfect match looks part of original frame. Great buy.
Product arrived as described. Incredibly quick service.
Good products and great prices. Website(s) could be more clear!!
Awesome in every way. From start to finish - customer info team (Mark) helped me order the right stuff. So lovely. Super Fast delivery. Fab company.
Great product and good service arrived when they said it would
Arrived ontime, packaged well and great product. Definately use these guys again.
Had what we needed and delivered it quickly.
Needed to extend a flat matt black profile for a shower enclosure frame. This fit perfectly and the colour was an exact match, bonus! Good quality and finish item and customer service was very helpful.
QicTrims Limited 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Great service, fast response speedy next day delivery. I made an error on order, emailed to Alicia and order was corrected and dispatched without any delays.
Best of the best Best prices best quality
Efficient service goods arrived on tine as requested very easy to deal with
Beautiful handles. Terrible, unhelpful and passive aggressive customer service. I ordered a magnetic strike plate and they have sent 2 opposing poles. So placed front face to front face the magnets oppose each other however when placed one front face to once back face they attract. I can't put one in a door backwards. I have sent emails and pictures to customer service only to be told that is what I have bought, I can claim a refund and when I tried to explain as obviously there is an error in what they have sent me I just had a blank email with my invoice attached. Helpful!
Answered phone immediately, passed and spoke to technical department straight away, order items, paid, and all delivered next day as promised, fantastic service.
Excellent service 5star