QDOS Breakdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown
Read QDOS Breakdown Reviews

About QDOS Breakdown:

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

QDOS Breakdown 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
WILLIAM
QDOS Breakdown 4 star review on 1st November 2018
LEONARD
The application process was very simple and quick, two aspects I found ideal. Fortunately the only experience I have had with recovery or suchlike, was when my daughter had a minor accident whilst driving her car. Nevertheless, I attended to assist and the speed and service provided by the recovery firm appointed by QDOS was first class. Accordingly, I have no reservation in recommending them with a very good star grade.
This is the second year I have used QDOS and I was very happy with the person I spoke with.
I have not had to call them out but the price is good and I only need to be covered for a rare and unfortunate breakdown.
Taking out the policy was straightforward. Cannot comment on the efficiency of the service as I have not used it yet.
Very easy to order and renew online, but as I have not had to use the service or contact customer service, I don't know how good or bad the service is when needed.
Excellent value breakdown cover, with a clear website and product information. Fortunately, I've had no experience of making a claim.
Good price, good service if you breakdown and easy to speak to by phone if needed.
Very easy to join online. Good Price
I had no problem with the site. Easy to use. As of yet I've never had to use the breakdown service.
Fortunately I haven't had cause to use QDOS yet but have been with them for 2 years for car breakdown cover. Price is competitive, buying online easy.
I have been a QUDOS member for a number of years and found they offer excellent service as and when required. Renewal process is very easy to understand and always better value than the competition.
No problems taking out the cover online.
Sorted out the problem quickly & efficiently.
Everything was easy and strait forward thanks
Good value for money with good reviews. Fortunately I have not had an occasion to use the cover.
The day covered a very comprehensive course on how to deliver the course to students. The resources were first class and the sessions flowed well. I believe the learning could have been achieved in a lot less time. I would also say that there was an excess of resource on the day, 2 facilitators, 3 other observers, over provision of breakfast and lunch.
Fortunately, I have not had to make a claim yet, so can not comment on that aspect. Very pleased with your web site, and the easy access to all the necessary information. Would like to have a shorter policy number - 15 letters and numbers!
Easy to set up cover, fair price
The website was straightforward and easy to arrange the breakdown insurance that I wanted. I have already had to use the breakdown service and, on the whole, the response was very good. The only problem I had was, standing outside my car using my mobile phone with not the best reception, answering so many questions. But I would certainly recommend QDOS.
Good service. Right price