QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

John
"Easy to join, very helpful people, very reasonable prices. Fully recommend."
LEONARD
"the process of signing up with your company was nothing exceptional it was as one would expect as I have not had to use your service I cannot comment on the breakdown service and I hope I do not have to do so, as you will realise one only takes out this type of cover as protection against being stuck in the middle of some isolated place"
"Good price and easy website"
"Easy to sign up for the cover I require and good value."
"I have been using QDOS for about 3-4 years now. Fortunately I have only had to use them once and I was very impressed by the person who answered the phone and the information she gave me regarding the recovery of my car. The arrival of the recovery vehicle was really quick. I have recommended them to several of my friends."
"Very quick to respond to a call out and extremely efficient. The mechanic, Ben, knew exactly qhat he was talking about. Would definitely recommend QDOS"
"cant fault qdos easy to get quote and cover, been with them a few years and on the couple of times i had to use them someone has been out in no time, recommend them for anyone looking for bike cover"
"Good cover at a reasonable price."
"great service. Very efficient"
"Have used qdos for a number of years and on 3 occasions have used the breakdown service and was very happy with the service I received. It was prompt and efficient."
"Good value for money. I am lucky not have had to use. My friend recommended them and gave a glowing review. She has needed to use twice. I have a car 5 years old and have been very lucky as to not have needed breakdown. I want to pay a fair price which is exactly what I have got"
"Purchasing breakdown from QDOS was very quick and simple. I would thoroughly recommend this service."
"Very good competitive price.very efficient when needing assistance,what more could I ask for.thank you"
"Never called them out but easy to set up"
"While I have never had to use the breakdown cover I am more than impressed with the professional website the professionalism-of the call centre when I've had a query about the cover offered. And naturally the cover that is offered at a competitive price."
"Everything easy and troublefree."
"Very competitive price and on the one time I needed help they were prompt, courteous and fixed the problem in next to no time."
"Luckily I have not had to use QDOS yet but they were very very helpful with my enquiry nothing was to much trouble to explain to me, my brother put me onto them so keeping it in the family, and very reasonably priced"
"Only had to use service once, but everything worked as it should and I had no problems. Every time I renew, I am given a selection of options and prices and no sales pressure is used. I think this service is inexpensive, reliable and hassle free. I'm not an expert, but this must be one of the best in terms of all round value"
"QDOS got me a competent mechanic quite quickly, on a Sunday afternoon - well done!"
"Very happy with the service from the staff are so helpful. My battery was flat twice. Rang them up up and they sorted my recovery out very quickly great service thanks."
"I was delighted with the service. Once when my bike broke down in the middle of a motorway,a friendly female technician arrived on the spot for less than an hour and tried hard to fix my bike. However it wasn't possible - the engine was damaged. Then she gave me a ride all the way to home. No excuses , no attempts to avoid the long drive. Perfect."
"Very good service and a good reliable breakdown service when you need it for a callout"
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 1,958 reviews