QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

John
"Easy to join, very helpful people, very reasonable prices. Fully recommend."
LEONARD
"the process of signing up with your company was nothing exceptional it was as one would expect as I have not had to use your service I cannot comment on the breakdown service and I hope I do not have to do so, as you will realise one only takes out this type of cover as protection against being stuck in the middle of some isolated place"
"Good price and easy website"
"Booking insurance was a very easy process .Luckily I did not require they services. I would recommend this company."
"Have had great service from QDOS Breakdown. Would recommend"
"I haven't used it : but it's there."
"Excellent value for money; renewal process quick and efficient"
"Excellent value breakdown cover. Professional website, easy to navigate and offering better cover, cheaper than most of the other companies around."
"Buying process was easy and price is just right, like to keep the car serviced so shouldn't need breakdown, but there is always the chance that one day the unexpected happens, so this insurance with its one time only policy is just right, no need to spend a fortune on cover that you probably won't use, only gave a good score as I haven't needed to use them, so cannot comment on their actual service"
"Easy to deal with. QDOS agreed to refund one policy due to unfortunate holiday cancellation, and only asked that I considered using them when I next booked. Alternative holiday booked and policy then taken out with them again. Everything clear and straightforward. Didn't actually have need for a callout so cannot comment on that side of it"
"I have not needed to use the Breakdown arrangements but the UK and European cover was exceptionally competitive both cost-wise and in its comprehensiveness"
"I have been with Qdos just over a year now and has recently renewed policy. Luckily I haven't had to call them out for breakdown. However my dealings with them was excellent. And ofcourse the prices beat anything I have seen. Very good."
"Very professional and friendly service"
"Booking the cover I needed and paying for it was really easy and great value for money. Fortunately I have never had to use them so I can’t give 5 stars as I have no idea how good the service is. If I am ever unfortunate enough to need them I’ll put in another review."
"Easy to register on website very good price for the cover, as yet have not needed to call them out but their professionalism so far seems reassuring"
"QDOS provide a very good service. After my first break down they advised me different policies and explained which one is better for me."
"I use this cover every time we go abroad in our Motorhome which is usually twice a year. It is really easy to get cover and last time I bought 12 month cover which is usually cheaper."
"I found the procedure simple and straight forward. Tick box and questions with no double meanings. Great value no nonsense site, I would highly recommend QDOS Breakdown."
"Have never had occasion to have a call out but renewing, price etc. are excellent."
"I have not had to use your services thankfully but if I did I would not have a card with my account number or your breakdown number on it which I can keep in the car or purse. At the moment I only have the bumf which I printed out at time of joining. Do you have a membership card?"
"as of yet i have been lucy an not had to use yr services but its good knowing yr there if an when i need you thanks"
"Joined online. Easy site. Seems extremely good value."
"Only called out once when car wouldn’t at home. QDOS were with us in less than 45 mins."
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,122 reviews