QDOS Breakdown Reviews

1,541 Reviews

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

David
Verified Buyer

As usual quick and easy to renew policy.
Colin
Verified Buyer

No problems but haven't actually needed them. Only caveat, never quite sure which number to use in a breakdown - they always write about 'claims' or 'accidents'.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

Pricing structure easy to understand. Thankfully not had reason to callout yet, but am confident that I would receive a good service. Have same cover, that I previously had with one of the leading major breakdown services, at less than a third of the price.
MARJORIE
Verified Buyer

Third year with you and fortunately havnt needed to make use of your service. But happy with easy renewal process and price!!! Thank you
David

Excellent service& price
Darren
Verified Buyer

Thankfully never had to use the service, but one of those things I would rather have and not need rather than need and not have! Easy to use to buy site and have spoken to them on phone and can't complain. Will continue to use but hope I never have to call upon them, excellent for people who ride
Gareth
Verified Buyer

Really simple and easy to use website. Great price.
Verified Buyer

The website was simple to use and there weren't any hidden costs.
Verified Buyer

I had to use QDOS on 4 or 5 occasions and they've always provided the breakdown service you'd expect. No bad surprises, I'd happily recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Purchasing good , but had to ring twice to request a hard copy of policy.
Paolo
Verified Buyer

Easy to get quote and take out policy. Excellent value for money. Very quick responses on our previous call outs ( as we have a mini fleet policy). Would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

The service was good the test will come if I have to use your rescue service.

Gives me reassurance
Roland
Verified Buyer

I FEEL THAT THE STAFF WHEN I CONTACTED THEM OFFERED A STRAIGHTFORWARD AND EFFICIENT SERVICE AND THE BREAKDOWN RATES OFFERED WERE VERY FAIR AND NOT MUCH OF AN INCREASE ON LAST YEAR-SO THAT'S GOT TO BE A PLUS SIGN!!!!!!
Verified Buyer

Easy to book on the internet
Nicola
Verified Buyer

Very easy to sort out my recovery renewal and easy to understand exactly what they are selling me
HUGH
Verified Buyer

Easy to arrange on line and a good price, but yet to put to the test and hopefully never will!
Yvonne
Verified Buyer

I had overlook the date of myrenewal, in spite of this QDOS got me on my yway. Thank you
Ann
Verified Buyer

Good reliable service. A correct price o pay for a very good service, much better value than the big 2.
WILLIAM
Verified Buyer

Now in my 5th year with QDOS, 3 years back I had a Citroen c4 found out to have an intermittent electronic fault. 3 times usually after about 50 miles driving it broke down QDOS rescued me and brought me back to the local dealership. The response was rapid, the roadside assistance thoroughly checked all systems, no hesitation to get us back home asap. And all that service at a price lower than most others. More than happy to continue a a customer. If you see this car for sale think twice as the problem was never fixed by the main dealership even after fitting a new computer!
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 1,541 reviews