QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

John
"Easy to join, very helpful people, very reasonable prices. Fully recommend."
LEONARD
"the process of signing up with your company was nothing exceptional it was as one would expect as I have not had to use your service I cannot comment on the breakdown service and I hope I do not have to do so, as you will realise one only takes out this type of cover as protection against being stuck in the middle of some isolated place"
"Good price and easy website"
"Great cover at an affordable price."
"Haven’t needed to call for assistance as yet but reasonably priced and easily arranged over."
"quick and easy to purchase,but not needed service so can,t really say much."
"It's a little while ago now but nothing exceptional happened. Registering with QDOS seemed to go through without hitch, thank you. QDOS yet to be tested! No photo enclosed as irrelevant. SC"
"Good customer service on the phone in 2017 when I realised my breakdown reminder had gone to my junk mail and I was driving around with no cover. Prompt action got me sorted."
"Fortunately haven’t had to claim but am sure if needed the service will be there."
"No problems with qdos. Straightforward."
"Unfortunately i had to call in for breakdown recovery and the team were fantastic, so efficient. Excellent customer service"
"Great price, and system works as called for breakdown shorty afterwards and was seen to within 40 minutes and recovered straight to garage."
"so easy to purchase and always very helpful"
"Everything about this process was easy, this is my second year with them, however because I have not had to use the service for real as of yet (touch wood), i have not tested the service."
"Only had to use them once, the service was excellent. The renewal process is simple and straightforward"
"first class no problems purchasing my cover"
"QDOS breakdown cover is reasonably priced and easy to set up."
"Never had to use it so can’t say much more"
"Good value not have to use it yet though"
"A very good price for one year although its only for one breakdown per year but thats all I need as I am a leasure rider. As for the actual breakdown service I hope I never need it, 4 stars for giving me cover for a very good price."
"Very easy to take out the cover that you require"
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,100 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access