QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

Paul
Verified Buyer

QDOS are cheap but very reliable. I have used them for a number of years now, it all depends on whether you get single covers or multi-car cover (max 2) the reps told me when i first joined, as the two cars were older it was cheaper to to get the multi-car policy, now that we have three cars in the household, and three newer cars, it was cheaper to have individual policies, cannot fault it used them once on a incident involving a Badger. would definitely recommend this company.
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

I'm happy with the offer.
Pat
Verified Buyer

It was easy to renew and I have found the service reliable in the past.
Michael
Verified Buyer

Great value should send out emergency telephone number card or be able to down load
Johan
Verified Buyer

Good price and was very quick to do ,the cover is excellent!
Bridget

Simple application. Very competitive
Geoffrey

Straightforward process
Verified Buyer

Very cheap....however have not used the service as yet
Raymond
Verified Buyer

I have been with this company for 2 years and find call centre service very helpful. I cannot comment on the breakdown service as i have not used this thankfully

Ray tobin
Margaret
Verified Buyer

very good on phone was very helpful sent copy with details through with in second of order
Carole
Verified Buyer

As of yet I've not had to use the break service but I know its there if I need it.
Verified Buyer

Once we had the correct contact number the QDOS mechanic arrived within 45 mins.
Sheila
Verified Buyer

Easy and simple to set up. Thank you
Sue
Verified Buyer

I have been with QDOS for a few years now and am very happy with the service I have received and also the value for money. The staff handling calls are extremely courteous and efficient and the repair services are also reliable.
Verified Buyer

Prompt attention with reasonable quote
Marion
Verified Buyer

I have not used a call out but I am happy with the price and have recommended QDOS to another person
Nazar
Verified Buyer

Quick easy process to purchase services online.
Verified Buyer

The premium is very reasonable
Verified Buyer

Good prices , only needed to use them once , and it worked.
Verified Buyer

It was extremely easy to access the site and purchase the service
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 1,605 reviews