QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

"Quick and easy to set up. First claim was easy and I had recovery with me within 20 mins... very impressed"
"value and reiability"
"Each time I have needed them, they have delivered the rescue service, and on each time in very quick time."
"Call out within the hour as stated on the phone call to breakdown services."
"Haven't had to use them yet, but excellent phone service and communication."
"A very professional organization; very easy to join the group & the website was very easy to navigate!!"
"The phone operative was helpful and informative."
"Although I didn't need to use the services during my period of cover the initial set up was without confusion. This was good and gave me confidence from the provider."
"Quick and efficient transaction"
"The low cost of buying, based on one call out."
"Easy to purchase breakdown cover & cheaper than the rest"
"Recommended but I have not had to use the break down service. Hoping not going to be needed but good to know excellent service was received"
"Only just purchased cover so not experienced any breakdown service. However the online quote and purchase process was easy."
"They offered me insurance at a reasonable price and their systems were relatively easy to navigate."
"great trip great service, very comfortable cabins do not want to go out. I recommend it to everyone."
"good price and easy to purchase"
"Website easy to navigate Clear explanations"
"Excellent service, easy online system and prompt response when had to use them for recover."
"Very quick,efficient and straightforward."
"Easy to contact. Rapid response when help required. Amicable repair men who really know their stuff and friendly enough to answer a few questions"
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 1,699 reviews