QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

John
"Easy to join, very helpful people, very reasonable prices. Fully recommend."
LEONARD
"the process of signing up with your company was nothing exceptional it was as one would expect as I have not had to use your service I cannot comment on the breakdown service and I hope I do not have to do so, as you will realise one only takes out this type of cover as protection against being stuck in the middle of some isolated place"
"Good price and easy website"
"I've bought this 3 years running but have thankfully never had to call them, so genuinely find it difficult to give an opinion"
"Having had to cancel the breakdown insurance last minute the company kindly refunded me. Therefore I went back to buy on my next trip. The operator was clear and consise about the cover so I was very happy about purchasing"
"Easy to order and pay. Did not have to wait long for delivery. Seeds in good condition on arrival."
"Efficient service. Really appreciated the voucher for renewing. Fortunately we haven’t broken down so can’t comment on that service. Good on price as well."
"I have renewed for the second year. Fortunately I have not had to call for assistance, but I have received nothing but informative, polite service from QDOS at a very good price."
"every thing was good except you wanted me to join twice"
"Phoning them is easy and quick."
"I have all my vehicles with QDOS and find it easy and affordable. I have used the Europe policy for a number of years and just paying for days I am in Europe and not for when I am not, the cheapest by far. Over the last three years, I have saved hundreds of pounds. I have had to use the service on just one occasion and the service received was excellent. Forget the RAC and AA, they are too expensive, QDOS offer up the same policy with a considerable saving."
"Good company . Cheaper then all the rest"
"Very easy to deal with and very straightforward"
"The price is easily the deciding factor in why I chose QDOS Breakdown cover, it's highly competitive against the well known branded breakdown cover competitors. From having to call them once the first QDOS operator while helpful took over 30 minutes to verify my account, location and fault description and I had to repeat myself numerous times and they still took down a mobile number of 9 digits not 11. I found this out when I called back after waiting an hour and had a much better experience with another operative who corrected this and informed me of the wait time. The service I eventually received from the breakdown operator was good and allowed me to continue with my 6 hour journey."
"Great value for a good service"
"very easy to arrange on line, the cover and price of the cover was excellent ,"
"Fortunately I haven't had a breakdown! As my car is only a year old I am hoping I don't in the near future!"
"I've been using QDOS for a few years now as they are more reasonably priced than the other breakdown services and their service is just as good."
"Easy to use. Quick friendly service."
"Easy to set up and great value"
"I've never had to call them out yet but getting the cover was easy and cheap - 2nd year ive stayed with you"
"I found it an Easy option to renew from when I got the email. I could have breakdown at 1/3 Of the price of your normal breakdown main company's out there and choose what coverage I wanted. I choose one time breakdown because I don't use my car that much but when I do I like to thing I'm covered especially when your driving on motorways. Breakdown on one of those and your going to have a hefty bill. I've been with qdos for some years now but still ain't broken down yet to test there services. My girlfriend is with them and she has used them a few times and everything was fine. They probably use the same company's as the main company's use when they can't use there own services. Overall cheap as chips for a top quality breakdown service. Why pay more when you got a top package here !"
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,032 reviews