QDOS Breakdown Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown

About QDOS Breakdown: QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

St Anns House, Parsonage Green

Category:
MOT & Servicing

Scott
"Good price and easy website"
Philip
"I took out cover for our European trip to Poland with the family. We encountered a flat tyre around Antwerp in Belgium. The local authorities do not really give you the opportunity to call and wait for your own recovery so the police call a local firm for you to get recovered. You have to pay this and claim back yourself. QDOS were absolutely amazing. They constantly kept in contact with us all the way through to getting a replacement tyre for the car. Even suggesting where we can get a tyre replaced. We sent our recovery receipt through to their reclaims department and within a few days we were reimbursed. I would highly recommend QDOS to anyone and will be using them again. Complete 5* service. Well done!!!!"
"Now in my 5th year with QDOS, 3 years back I had a Citroen c4 found out to have an intermittent electronic fault. 3 times usually after about 50 miles driving it broke down QDOS rescued me and brought me back to the local dealership. The response was rapid, the roadside assistance thoroughly checked all systems, no hesitation to get us back home asap. And all that service at a price lower than most others. More than happy to continue a a customer. If you see this car for sale think twice as the problem was never fixed by the main dealership even after fitting a new computer!"
"Did it on line was very easy quick and gave me just what I wanted good work"
"Fortunately I have had no reason to use services provided at this time . I found buying your product easy and very competitive."
"Second year with QDOS, and thankfully haven't had to call them out. However, the website is easy to use, response to emails is good and the purchasing of cover is straightforward. So far so good!"
"Peace of mind and reasonably priced."
"Good price and easy website"
"I bought European cover for our holiday next month. It was a good price, good cover and easy to purchase. We haven't yet travelled, so can't comment further, but hope we won't have to put it to the test!"
"Unable to quote on call outs not used as yet"
"The process of setting up the insurance was quick and easy. Thankfully the cover wasn't needed on this trip."
"Quick and simple to renew my policy used for both of our cars, just need piece of mind and way cheaper than branded companies, not had to use the cover yet so can't comment on their service in that respect."
"Cheap and used before"
"Simple process, helpful staff. Clive Leadbitter"
"I just renewed my insurance"
"Price is very good simple to buy online if i never need to use you that's great, mean's my car is running well."
"GOOD PRICE AS WE DONT TRVEL MUCH ONE CALL OUT ENOUGH"
"Excellent service competitive prices, quick and efficient. Also do not automatically renew policy ,as many other services now do."
"When I have had to contact you I received a very prompt and efficient service."
"I opted for the policy that allowed you one single cover, which suits me as I travel locally and rarely travel distance, but, going to the airport, gives me piece of mind that should I break down I'm covered!"
"Arrived quickly and sorted problem(battery)"
"It seemed the best breakdown insurance that I could find."
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 1,774 reviews