QDOS Breakdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown
Read QDOS Breakdown Reviews

About QDOS Breakdown:

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

QDOS Breakdown 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
WILLIAM
QDOS Breakdown 4 star review on 1st November 2018
LEONARD
Buying process was easy and price is just right, like to keep the car serviced so shouldn't need breakdown, but there is always the chance that one day the unexpected happens, so this insurance with its one time only policy is just right, no need to spend a fortune on cover that you probably won't use, only gave a good score as I haven't needed to use them, so cannot comment on their actual service
Easy to deal with. QDOS agreed to refund one policy due to unfortunate holiday cancellation, and only asked that I considered using them when I next booked. Alternative holiday booked and policy then taken out with them again. Everything clear and straightforward. Didn't actually have need for a callout so cannot comment on that side of it
I have not needed to use the Breakdown arrangements but the UK and European cover was exceptionally competitive both cost-wise and in its comprehensiveness
Booking the cover I needed and paying for it was really easy and great value for money. Fortunately I have never had to use them so I can’t give 5 stars as I have no idea how good the service is. If I am ever unfortunate enough to need them I’ll put in another review.
QDOS provide a very good service. After my first break down they advised me different policies and explained which one is better for me.
I have not had to use your services thankfully but if I did I would not have a card with my account number or your breakdown number on it which I can keep in the car or purse. At the moment I only have the bumf which I printed out at time of joining. Do you have a membership card?
as of yet i have been lucy an not had to use yr services but its good knowing yr there if an when i need you thanks
I guess it's OK - you really don't know until something happens!
quick and easy to purchase,but not needed service so can,t really say much.
It's a little while ago now but nothing exceptional happened. Registering with QDOS seemed to go through without hitch, thank you. QDOS yet to be tested! No photo enclosed as irrelevant. SC
Satisfactory
Good customer service on the phone in 2017 when I realised my breakdown reminder had gone to my junk mail and I was driving around with no cover. Prompt action got me sorted.
Everything about this process was easy, this is my second year with them, however because I have not had to use the service for real as of yet (touch wood), i have not tested the service.
QDOS breakdown cover is reasonably priced and easy to set up.
Never had to use it so can’t say much more
Good value not have to use it yet though
A very good price for one year although its only for one breakdown per year but thats all I need as I am a leasure rider. As for the actual breakdown service I hope I never need it, 4 stars for giving me cover for a very good price.
Sign up and payment easy online, not had any reason to test the call out part of it yet but I'm sure it will be fine when help is needed,
Not used the service and hope not to, but exactly what I required. My car is serviced regularly, only driven 7k annually, so breakdown cover is real insurance. In case I breakdown, but car maintained NOT to.
I haven't had the need for a call out yet, but seems good VFM & coverage
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,122 reviews