QDOS Breakdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown
Read QDOS Breakdown Reviews

About QDOS Breakdown:

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

QDOS Breakdown 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
WILLIAM
QDOS Breakdown 4 star review on 1st November 2018
LEONARD
On Friday last July 24th the recovery truck took around 80 minutes to arrive. I found that your control did not contact the recovery company until 11.10am some 40 minutes after my call for help. This made it impossible for the tow truck driver to make your 60 minute maximum response time. In looking for the compensation payable for not making the 60 minute maximum I find reference to the Policy Certificate but cannot find any such document. Where is it?
I went for this on the benefits, but on closer inspection of the clauses one has decided to cancel it and go with another provider purely because even though I have had my car serviced by an independent rather than a main dealer and not having the book stamped purely because of not leaving the book in the car I do not feel confident or reassured of a person in oily clothes deciding to help or not based on his opinion whether he thinks my car has been serviced or not!
Thought I would receive a card with emergency phone etc like the RAC-bit unusual. Hav'nt used service yet
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,122 reviews