QDOS Breakdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown
Read QDOS Breakdown Reviews

About QDOS Breakdown:

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

QDOS Breakdown 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
WILLIAM
QDOS Breakdown 4 star review on 1st November 2018
LEONARD
Booking insurance was a very easy process .Luckily I did not require they services. I would recommend this company.
Have had great service from QDOS Breakdown. Would recommend
I haven't used it : but it's there.
Excellent value for money; renewal process quick and efficient
Excellent value breakdown cover. Professional website, easy to navigate and offering better cover, cheaper than most of the other companies around.
I have been with Qdos just over a year now and has recently renewed policy. Luckily I haven't had to call them out for breakdown. However my dealings with them was excellent. And ofcourse the prices beat anything I have seen. Very good.
Very professional and friendly service
Easy to register on website very good price for the cover, as yet have not needed to call them out but their professionalism so far seems reassuring
I use this cover every time we go abroad in our Motorhome which is usually twice a year. It is really easy to get cover and last time I bought 12 month cover which is usually cheaper.
I found the procedure simple and straight forward. Tick box and questions with no double meanings. Great value no nonsense site, I would highly recommend QDOS Breakdown.
Have never had occasion to have a call out but renewing, price etc. are excellent.
Joined online. Easy site. Seems extremely good value.
Only called out once when car wouldn’t at home. QDOS were with us in less than 45 mins.
The breakdown cover is very reasonably priced. The one call out I've had solved the problem and avoided us being stuck at the airport all night.
Great cover at an affordable price.
Haven’t needed to call for assistance as yet but reasonably priced and easily arranged over.
Outstanding
Fortunately haven’t had to claim but am sure if needed the service will be there.
No problems with qdos. Straightforward.
Unfortunately i had to call in for breakdown recovery and the team were fantastic, so efficient. Excellent customer service
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,122 reviews