Q2WLimited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Q2WLimited
Read Q2WLimited Reviews

About Q2WLimited:

Q2W Ltd. are a construction Industry supplier delivering National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and training to meet health and safety compliance. Recent changes to the Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 & CSCS now require members of the construction team at all levels to prove their competence through NVQ qualification.

Managing director Chris Wall has over forty years trade and construction management experience; the business diversified into NVQ assessment in 2005. These combined business skills offer our customers a unique service. Q2W fully understand the day-to-day pressures construction professionals experience, our service recognises this, NVQ assessment is planned and delivered to cause minimum effect to your workload.

Offering qualifications from NVQ level 2 - 7 we are able to meet individual and company requirements. In addition, qualify at NVQ level 7 in Construction Senior Management with us and you will be entitled to apply for membership with the Chartered Institute of Building. This is a unique opportunity only available to candidates who achieve their NVQ through a Pearson/Edexcel accredited centre.

nathan@q2w.co.uk

The Workshop, 32-40 Tontine StreetFolkestone

Tell us how Q2WLimited made you happy
Highly recommend. My assessor Adam was very good friendly and really good at explaining. Very professional service. Nvq 2
Adam was a great person to deal with when doing my nvq 2
He made everything I had to do run very smooth
Fantastic at responding to my messages and always on hand to help
Can’t praise him enough top bloke!!
Very helpful and cooperative staff. Made the whole training process hassle-free. Will definately continue to use Q2W for future training requirements.
Thank you Q2W, my training experience was very positive. I found Chris Wall to be knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Q2W.
Brilliant company, easy to deal with and quick to respond.

Chris is great help and very knowledgeable.

We will definitely be using Q2W for all training in the future where possible.
Good friendly and helpfully company to work with
Adam was polite and professional once he took over ever thing went well.
Thank you for the feedback, if you could let us have specific feedback that would be great, you can message direct if you would prefer. 8 weeks to complete during lockdown is excellent.
I had been working in construction for years with no qualifications, then was told about Q2W. It was so easy the whole way through. I was given Adam Bates as my assessor. He guided me through the process from start to finish and within a matter of months I’ve gained my Level 3 NVQ.
Easy and pain free!!
Fantastic team and professional approach to training. I completed my NVQ7 with Q2W, and I would recommend them
Very good service, extremely helpful. Highly recommend.
Was very good the way their system works and the help of staff great experience.
Really happy with Q2W helping me achieve my second NVQ.
Assessors very easy to deal with and helpful all the time. Finished my nvq level 6 in short time without skipping any work.
Thanks again Q2W team!
I found the tutors and office staff very supportive and professional and would recommend them as a training provider.
Satisfied with the services
Chris was efficient and always there to help me obtain my nvq. The process was seamless. Highly recommend, many thanks
Nice and easy
Lots of work but it’s worth it
Super professionals
Learn a lot lots of helps thank you very much
Great Company to work with Guided me through the NVQ Level 7 Senior Construction Management in approximatly 8 weeks. Very good communication and fantastic turnaround of any enquieries. I will definatly recomend for future training and learning requierments.
I have just completed my NVQ 7 Construction Senior Management qualification with Q2W. Chris Wall was superb in communicating with me over the duration of the course, and helping me when I needed guidance. The learning portal is easy to understand and use and clearly indicates your progress as you upload evidence. The professional review with Chris at the end was a great experience and I am delighted to have achieved this qualification. I would highly recommend Q2W and this course as a means of formalising a lifetime of work experience into a usable and highly recognisable qualification. Now for CIOB membership!
Work based NVQ the assessors where very helpful, Initial phone calls to explain the process of achieving the accreditations required and what information would need to be gathered for evidence. Follow up meetings to go through the evidence, with a final professional review to discuss all the evidence material and the projects that I had worked on over the last few months. Very user friendly.
Q2WLimited is rated 4.89 based on 413 reviews