Pyramid Carpets Reviews

Pyramid Carpets
709 Chesterfield Road
Sheffield
South Yorkshire

How would you rate Pyramid Carpets?

"We needed a new carpet for our stairs and upstairs landing so got in contact with Pyramid. A cheerful young chap called Tim or Tom (I can't remember) came out to measure and was very friendly and gave really good advice on what colours would work and what thickness to go for. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great service from start to finish, will be using again."
"I had a lad called Tom come out to measure up for our carpets for our hallway and 2 bedrooms. He was very friendly and helpful and their price was cheaper than anywhere else we had been quoted. I would definitely use them again!"
"Both shop staff and carpet fitters were polite, friendly, helpful and did an excellent job. We are very pleased with the result!"
"Very helpful and kind I love the kitchen footing slat and the living room carpet thankyou very much Mr Turner freedom ct"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would recommend Pyramid Carpets to everyone."
Mrs Jean Hancock
Unverified Reviewer
"First class service all round could not fault them all from sales staff to fittersl"
Mrs Jean Hancock
Unverified Reviewer
"First class service all round could not fault them all from sales staff to fitters"
"We recently bought a lounge and dining room carpet from Pyramid. The overall service and fitting was okay but there was a slight issue with a couple of door plates that were sticking up. We contacted the shop who said they would sort it but despite several calls have failed to resolve the problem which is disappointing. Wouldn't recommend and we won't be using them again."
Dear Mr Jackson, Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I can assure you that we will resolve the problem. I've tried contacting you but can't get through so please can you contact myself or Tom on 0114 255 5553 and I will arrange to rectify the door plates. I look forward to hearing from you.

kind regards

Chris
"We have used this company for over 15 years and furnished 2 homes using them. The choice of flooring avaliable is fantastic and the staff are very friendly (more like a big family) the fitters are great. We have had a few problems but nothing that wasn't sorted straight away. Wouldn't go elsewhere."
"Had Karndean floor fitted in bathroom. Great service, friendly, helpful. Fitted really well. Very satisfied."
"Great service in terms of measuring up and providing quote, however when it came to fitting the carpet i have had to complain 4 times as carpets not fitted properly. Carpets not pulled tight enough or put down correctly around the edges, a month after fitting they are peeling up around the edges. Also fitter left and had put a slice in my living room carpet after coming to correct it. Also had to have my stair case and landing refitted due to them being such low standard. 2 months later i still dont have a great carpet as still not been sorted. fitter blamed the damage on pets pulling up around the edges however i have no pets."
Dear Lucy, Sorry to hear that you've had issues with the fitting of your carpets. To enable me to look in to this further please can you email me your full name and address to chris@pyramidcarpets.co.uk or contact me on 0114 255 5553. Kind regards

Chris
"Super-quick turnaround from start to finish. Popped into the showroom late on Wednesday. Carpet ordered and fitted by mid-afternoon on Friday of the same week. Best of all, got a bargain with 50% off a roll-end (good quality) piece, which by coincidence was just what I needed. Highly recommended."
"Great service from start to end. Told Paul the estimator what type of carpet I wanted, he brought several samples to my home providing very informative and helpful advice on the best carpet to get. The carpet was fitted on the day of my choice, the fitters John and Chris arrived on time and have done a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend, excellent service provided by everyone, especially Paul the estimator."
Ian Auckland
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from start to finish, quality value and choice, helpful advice focused on our needs and ideas, a competitive price, and a trouble free fit, sound in all respects."
"It was a quick and efficient service. Tom was a great help and offered advice when needed as well as being very friendly. The fitter was also very pleasant. Would recommend this service to others!"
David Lodge
Verified Buyer
"Great service - quick to provide a quote - the price was great and the fitting was completed to the agreed schedule to a great standard. I will use them again. David"
"Excellent service every time and have no hesitation recommending them. I discovered Pyramid (and Bradley) 10 years ago and have not had to "shop around" since. Mrs H"
Kate Bagshaw
Verified Buyer
"Staff are always friendly and helpful but never pressure you - we keep going back, great customer service from Tom today!"
Mrs L Myers
Verified Buyer
"good information and friendly guys."
Maureenbower
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service every time. Quality carpets fitted by experts. We have had the team before and were very happy to order more carpets. Reliable and value for money. Thank you. Mr and Mrs b."
Pyramid Carpets is rated 4.82 based on 38 reviews