Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Pump made you happy
Delivery was fast under covid 19 restrictions, thank you. The part fitted my Clarke garden pump and is now back in working order.
I was very impressed with the service I ordered a hand pump leather washer and it was delivered the next day, I also received an email to say it was on its way. Excellent service.
Excellent service, Pump superb, price very competitive and prompt delivery. Second time using this company in two years and still excellent!
Very helpful advice when I needed to replace a float valve on my irrigation system balast tank. Also good prices on web-site and very rapid delivery
As this hot weather continues it’s great to be able to use our garden pump. Thanks for fast delivery of exactly the right product
Absolutely great looks fantastic in back garden
Very quick delivery of the floats that I needed.
Ordered and arrived the following day. Once fitted on to an oak barrel (required additional parts not supplied) I was pumping out water by hand quicker than if using a tap. Excellent pump and super fast delivery. Great feature for any garden.
Excellent quick service.
Knowledgeable staff, prompt delivery.
Easy to order, very quick delivery. Good product.Thank you.
Terrific bunch - even now. Helpful, knowledgable, good products. Fast reliable delivery. Best of British.
A quality item that fitted perfectly and works as it should. Quick delivery too. I am well satisfied. Thanks
First class service during difficult times. Early next day delivery to Scotland. Product expertly packed.
Good all round.
I required a replacement washer after 15 years ,its was easy to find what I wanted on the web site easy to order and at there word it was delivered next day. It was easy to fit and the pump as never worked better no longer have to prime
Quick delivery exactly as described!
Recently bought a village pump which arrived on time as planned. Unfortunately the carriers broken the handle. I spoke to Greg at the company and the next day the replacement handle arrived. Can’t complain at this sort of service. I asked a question about how to over winter the pump especially the washer and within an hour, even though it was in the later evening I had a reply. Great service will definitely buy from them again.
Done the job no problem
Once again, only asking for a leather pump washer but it came the next day.
Pump is rated 4.71 based on 147 reviews