Pulleymaid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
I ordered this Pullymaid for my daughter who has recently moved into a small London flat. It has transformed her life. No more wet washing scattered around and clothes already washed and hanging when she wants to wear them - no ironing needed! The delivery time was acceptable and the device easy to put together
This product arrived quickly after being ordered and was in perfect condition. It was easy to put together and has made living with washing in a small flat much more bearable. I would recommend it to anyone
everything we required
I needed a second double pulley to route the cables to and then down the wall. All the ceiling airer companies sell these things but I liked the look of the Pulleymaid. The pulley is well made, painted white with nylon runners and what looks like a stainless steel axle. The shape is simple with no pretend Victorian twiddles. The threaded part is much the same as for most of these products and screwed securely into a pre-drilled hole. A well made product fir for the job.
I have bought two pulleymaids from you in the past six months. They arrived quickly and they are now in use and I am very happy with them. Just to note, the second one came without its cord...
I love the surer, clothes are dry in no time and out of the way, just what I wanted
Oh what joy a pulley is! No nonsense nostalgia and so practical, all homes should have one.
On opening the box I found some of the paint was chipped on the pulleys even though the box wasn’t damaged so can only assume it was sent for source like that, and personally I think it was abit expensive for a few cast iron parts and 5 lats of wood. However it is fully functional and is used daily no problems.
The Pulleymaid slats which I purchased arrived quickly and were in good packaging. They are high quality wood with a nice light varnish.
I am delighted with my new pulleymaid. Beautifully made and is a feature as well as functional. When I submitted my order I knew I had to wait until October. In October I emailed to clarify when they expected to dispatch my order, receiving a prompted reply and the order arrived as per their reply. A very happy customer.
It is exactly what I wanted and looks fantastic in my new kitchen
Having the Caledonian pulleymaid, is something I always wanted from being a child and my grandmother having one. It always fascinated me, and I thought how fabulous it was. Now we have our own home and this was on my to have list. I absolutely love this in my home. Thanks to your team. Clare.
Slats as described and fitted perfectly into our pulley. Delivery and price spot on
An excellent, practical product
It works a treat for drying spin dried clothes or airing steam iron clothes, I hang things on hangers like shirts but flat things I drape over the bars. It is so easy to use and gets rid of the clutter of clothes horses etc.
Nicely finished, robust pulley. Timber slats all true and well-finished. Good instructions, easy to fit. Altogether, recommended.
We bought a double bead board rack which is not only very functional for drying several loads of clothes but it folds away so neatly and is a thing of beauty. Absolutely delighted with this lovely item! It has been much-admired by our friends!
Our original pulley clothes airer was as old as our house, built in 1935. When we needed a new one we went to Pulleymaid - perfect! It has all the traditional style, looks even better and works just as well.
Exactly as described, and quickly delivered
Looks great and hard wearing.
Pulleymaid is rated 4.80 based on 424 reviews