Pulleymaid Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
"I am delighted with my new pulleymaid. Beautifully made and is a feature as well as functional. When I submitted my order I knew I had to wait until October. In October I emailed to clarify when they expected to dispatch my order, receiving a prompted reply and the order arrived as per their reply. A very happy customer."
"It is exactly what I wanted and looks fantastic in my new kitchen"
"Having the Caledonian pulleymaid, is something I always wanted from being a child and my grandmother having one. It always fascinated me, and I thought how fabulous it was. Now we have our own home and this was on my to have list. I absolutely love this in my home. Thanks to your team. Clare."
"Slats as described and fitted perfectly into our pulley. Delivery and price spot on"
"An excellent, practical product"
"It works a treat for drying spin dried clothes or airing steam iron clothes, I hang things on hangers like shirts but flat things I drape over the bars. It is so easy to use and gets rid of the clutter of clothes horses etc."
"Nicely finished, robust pulley. Timber slats all true and well-finished. Good instructions, easy to fit. Altogether, recommended."
"We bought a double bead board rack which is not only very functional for drying several loads of clothes but it folds away so neatly and is a thing of beauty. Absolutely delighted with this lovely item! It has been much-admired by our friends!"
"Our original pulley clothes airer was as old as our house, built in 1935. When we needed a new one we went to Pulleymaid - perfect! It has all the traditional style, looks even better and works just as well."
"Exactly as described, and quickly delivered"
"Looks great and hard wearing."
"Amazing - perfect for my studio flat Wish I'd bought it sooner! Purchasing the pulleymaid has been life changing for me in my tiny flat... I have gained back valuable floorspace in my bathroom that was being taken up by my clothes airer."
"very nicely made and easy to install"
"Good product looks great and everyone who sees it wants it !"
"Looked at cheaper versions on the internet but wanted something that looked good. Very pleased with the result. Delivered quickly and easy to put up. Now tea towels are dried properly. They don't end up on the floor or scrunched up on the radiator refusing the dry."
"Brilliant idea by the Victorians. Well constructed. Hasn't fallen down. Dowels aren't fixed in place and can rotate causing clothes to fall off during loading but a fixed design would cause other problems so you just need to be careful to get the balance right."
"I'm very pleased with this product. It's neat and unobtrusive ideal for a small laundry room. Would not suit someone with a lot of washing though"
"Excellent product, does exactly 'as it says on the tin'! Neat, strong very impressed with product constantly receives compliments in new laundry room"
"Loving my new Pulleymaid. It's made a massive difference to the useable space in our utility room."
"Great product ( it replaced a smaller version left by previous owner) so we knew it was ideal for our new utility room. Service ie. placing the order to speed of delivery was very easy and efficient. The lady I spoke to was knowledgeable and answered a query I had without hesitation. I recommend the product and the company."
Pulleymaid is rated 4.80 based on 415 reviews