Pulleymaid Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
"very nicely made and easy to install"
"Good product looks great and everyone who sees it wants it !"
"Looked at cheaper versions on the internet but wanted something that looked good. Very pleased with the result. Delivered quickly and easy to put up. Now tea towels are dried properly. They don't end up on the floor or scrunched up on the radiator refusing the dry."
"Brilliant idea by the Victorians. Well constructed. Hasn't fallen down. Dowels aren't fixed in place and can rotate causing clothes to fall off during loading but a fixed design would cause other problems so you just need to be careful to get the balance right."
"I'm very pleased with this product. It's neat and unobtrusive ideal for a small laundry room. Would not suit someone with a lot of washing though"
"Excellent product, does exactly 'as it says on the tin'! Neat, strong very impressed with product constantly receives compliments in new laundry room"
"Loving my new Pulleymaid. It's made a massive difference to the useable space in our utility room."
"Great product ( it replaced a smaller version left by previous owner) so we knew it was ideal for our new utility room. Service ie. placing the order to speed of delivery was very easy and efficient. The lady I spoke to was knowledgeable and answered a query I had without hesitation. I recommend the product and the company."
"Excellent service. I'm so glad that there are companies around who still sell pulley maids.We don't know anyone else who has one ! The pulley rope we bought is the best one in terms of quality that we have had in 25 years.Thankyou!"
"I love my clothes airer. I wasn’t sure how well it would fit but it is great in a small utility room and keeps the drying clothes out of the way."
"I don’t why I haven’t had one of these before, easy to put up, easy to use. I love it!!"
"Very good product! Works perfectly in my oldfashioned flat!"
"The product is excellent. It arrived fast and it looks beautiful. It is such a special product that it is difficult to find in Spain, and I'm glad I opted for Pulleymaid rather than going for the easy Amazon option. Thank you for your service!"
"Really happy with my clothes airer, fantastic quality."
"Easy to order, shipped to a freight forwarding company, and made all way to NZ in quick time. Great product too."
"Pulleymaid made me happy because I finally got something I’d been wanting for a long time. I can’t wait to put both racks up in my farm house kitchen where it will have pride of place . Good quality and traditional in looks . A great addition to the overall look ."
"Well made, looks good and works. Very happy with it."
"Great product! It works perfectly! The phone help was also very useful. I had a number of questions and they were able to answer them. The only thing that was not right was that I followed the advice on the website regarding the amount of rope we would need for the height of our ceiling, and we had far too much - we purchased an extra length of rope which was not needed at all. I find returning goods a hassle and therefore still have rope which was not required."
"Fantastic product and service. Quick responses to queries, fast delivery and delighted with how it dries - surprisingly quickly! I would thoroughly recommend."
"adds a vintage yet contemporary look to my kitchen"
Pulleymaid is rated 4.79 based on 403 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!