Pulleymaid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
"Always a great benefit to any utility space, especially where it's limited. Perfectly designed and easily adaptable where required."
"had one before a bit too long, this one is great and saves a lot of room, the right length and is a great UK invention, classic and extremely efficient, most appropriate for bedding, I am single, male and enjoy it every time I use it. I had a bit of a time finding the beam to fix it properly to the ceiling, but patience is rewarded...what a fabulous product!"
"Good quality fast service"
"Fabulous item. Brilliant. Much better than clothes horses."
"The pulleymaid has made me very happy because I’m hardly using the tumble dryer! The clothes which can’t be tumbled, dry beautifully overnight, no more draping them over radiators."
"Delivered to wrong address So I am led to believe ! Item never arrived & to date still awaiting an outcome as I paid £110 over one month ago with nil goods to date Nobody prepared to help when you try to contact by telephone & email reply initially but now no reply for over 10 days Absolutely disgusted & would advise that unless you like losing money NOT to use Thankfully my credit card company are now pursuing this dishonest & unreliable company"
"I ordered through Pulleymaid after being let down by another company. Very quick delivery and great product. Looks brilliant in my little utility room. A real feature and super useful."
"Fast delivery. Quite nice looking but I have been surprised the slats aren't secured in place as makes the whole thing quite rickerty. We have secured ours with blue tac!"
"The delivery was a bit delayed, not a problem. All the parts were there, well wrapped. The pulley fixings are designed to screw into material such as wooden joists, however, our ceiling in France is made of horizontal terracotta bricks which will not support the pulley screws. So I needed to buy fixings that would work with the ceiling but the pulley screws would not work with the fixings! It would be useful to have a choice of pulleys with screw -in fixings or just hooks that could be attached to ceiling fixings."
"I ordered a new pulley for my mother a few years a go - the Pulleymaid service was great and the quality excellent. I just bought another one for myself and again the service, delivery and quality is all excellent. If I can find space in my kitchen I will definitely buy more from them!"
"I love having the pulleymaid - it makes life so much easier and the struggle of indoor drying look much better. The only thing that would make it better was if the wood was bigger of the holes smaller as they move quite a lot and the first time I used it they all fell out - I've got the hang of it now though."
"Brilliant, quality product. Makes the most of smaller spaces."
"I live in a small flat - so lack of storage space etc. The pulley-maid is excellent in that it can be stored out of the way whether it is being used or not."
"Easy ordering on line and easy to see exactly what I needed - very happy"
"Brought back memories of days before tumble driers. Can hold up my jeans to let them air dry better than one of those over the bath lines."
"Exactly what we wanted, and arrived quickly. Looks great in situ."
"Exactly as described. Delivery prompt."
"Gorgeous and practical device that has made laundry a much more pleasant task!"
"Love your products we have both the pulley and shelves and find them so useful. Really quick delivery and helpful website"
"It does exactly what it says it will do"
Pulleymaid is rated 4.78 based on 367 reviews