Pulleymaid Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
"Very good product! Works perfectly in my oldfashioned flat!"
"The product is excellent. It arrived fast and it looks beautiful. It is such a special product that it is difficult to find in Spain, and I'm glad I opted for Pulleymaid rather than going for the easy Amazon option. Thank you for your service!"
"Really happy with my clothes airer, fantastic quality."
"Easy to order, shipped to a freight forwarding company, and made all way to NZ in quick time. Great product too."
"Pulleymaid made me happy because I finally got something I’d been wanting for a long time. I can’t wait to put both racks up in my farm house kitchen where it will have pride of place . Good quality and traditional in looks . A great addition to the overall look ."
"Well made, looks good and works. Very happy with it."
"Great product! It works perfectly! The phone help was also very useful. I had a number of questions and they were able to answer them. The only thing that was not right was that I followed the advice on the website regarding the amount of rope we would need for the height of our ceiling, and we had far too much - we purchased an extra length of rope which was not needed at all. I find returning goods a hassle and therefore still have rope which was not required."
"Fantastic product and service. Quick responses to queries, fast delivery and delighted with how it dries - surprisingly quickly! I would thoroughly recommend."
"adds a vintage yet contemporary look to my kitchen"
"This has made my life so much easier. It’s wonderful in the utility room. So much space to hang stuff up, but it doesn’t take that much space from the room."
"Good quality item. Fits perfectly in the roof space of my double height utility room keeping the wet clothes out of the way and taking advantage of the trapped warm air close to the ceiling. The white colour looks stunning."
"Very fast delivery of a really high quality product. this is our second purchase...... it broke my heart to leave our last pulley when we moved house and now this is up in the laundry room."
"Did the job well"
"Very happy with the Pulleymaid. Looks great and saves space."
"I have been very happy with my purchases..a pulley and a kitchen shelf . They’re of high quality and look good ."
"Simple to install and a good quality item wish I had bought this item years ago it is so useful."
"You delivered my pulley on time, it was easy to fit and just as described."
"very good quality"
"I've wanted one of these for ages and a kitchen remodel meant I had the perfect space. Delivery prompt, instructions super clear and best of all it works perfectly. Tips for newbies like me.. bear in mind that hoisting a pulleymaid full of clothes can be heavy so don't go for a size you dont think you'll be able to hoist! I chose one with round lats and as a result the washing doesnt have big crease marks on it. Thumbs up all round!"
"It enables me to dry my washing while I'm out without any worries."
Pulleymaid is rated 4.79 based on 392 reviews