Pulleymaid Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
"Brought back memories of days before tumble driers. Can hold up my jeans to let them air dry better than one of those over the bath lines."
"Exactly what we wanted, and arrived quickly. Looks great in situ."
"Exactly as described. Delivery prompt."
"Gorgeous and practical device that has made laundry a much more pleasant task!"
"Love your products we have both the pulley and shelves and find them so useful. Really quick delivery and helpful website"
"It does exactly what it says it will do"
"Good website good prices good products - all good then"
"It is a very traditional British method of hanging up your clothes. It is beautiful made and out of the way. The flat is small and has high ceilings so it doesn’t take up any space. It also looks homely and suits the time period of the flat. Pulleymaid is a traditional British product. The service was quick and response excellent. Thank you Pulleymaid"
"Product very well made, arrived promptly, no fuss, ideal for the job. I use it as a clothes rail in a small bedroom with no room for a wardrobe but very high ceiling."
"New rope for my frame fitted well. Great service and arrived in good time"
"Bought from New Zealand, and delivered to a friend in UK, who will bring them back to me here. I have not seen the product yet, but I can guess the pulleys will be fine. The delivery went ahead in a very straightforward and efficient way."
"Its just a nice old fashioned idea of drying and airing clothes, looks good in the utility room and extremely practical."
"So useful! Can't imagine how I would manage without it now. Only wish I'd bought the bigger one."
"Delivered an excellent product speedily."
"I can dry my washing when it's pouring with rain or snowing delivery was rapid"
"Love the fact the pulley maid is hoisted out of the way so doesn't take up any floor space. Being up in the air seems to help the drying process too. From order to delivery everything was handled very efficiently."
"I love my new Pulleymaid, it takes pride of place in my utility room and I wouldn't be without it, a really great purchase. I did contact Pulleymaid customer service and was really impressed by their immediate and constructive attention to my query, a big thanks to Tom Edwards, nothing was too much trouble for him."
"Looks good and very functional"
"this is first class item"
"Arrived in good time, was just what I needed and good quality."
Pulleymaid is rated 4.80 based on 353 reviews