Pulleymaid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pulleymaid
Read Pulleymaid Reviews

sales@pulleymaid.com

140 Longdon Coleham

Tell us how Pulleymaid made you happy
Solid, well made & easy to put up. Exactly what we needed.
Great service, the pulleymaid looks lovely in our newly decorated utility room. Just needed to trim each pole to fit the gap we had (which I was aware of before buying), easily done, and very happy with Product.
Excellent purchase, definitely worth the money.
Very happy with the pulley. All good quality materials and install is easy enough.
I had to change my choice of item after ordering, and this was dealt with without issue with the partial refund very quickly dealt with. The quality of all items was excellent.
Works pretty well, easy fast delivery, installation is a bit difficult when it’s hard to locate ceiling joists in a new build property, but once it’s up it works well. The device keeps clothes out of the way and looks pretty neat.
Great service and delivery. Good build quality looks great in the house. My wife and family love it. Gets used everyday. No more fold up clothes horses to trip over .
Absolutely love my deluxe pulley maid. Exceptional quality and service. No more drying clothes on upright airers my pulley maid does it all. A big thankyou to pulleymaid I would definitely use this company again.👏🤗
We have had this for several months now and the tumble dryer has barely been on since. Well made, solid construction and it looks good. It was easy to fix to the ceiling and just as easy to use on a daily basis.
beautiful product; however, their customer service is not great - there are loads of people to speak to you when you want to place an order; however, once the order is placed, there is NO ONE to speak to you to find out about delivery...they push you all over the place and advise that it's not their job. they give you an email address, which they say they respond to quickly, but in fact they never do. there is no tracking on the delivery and the delivery timing they give you is questionable. would question buying from them again.
Had one of these for a number of years. High quality, and soooo useful. Saves me wasting money and energy costs on a tumble drier. Have it in the big ceiling space at the top of the stairs. Out of the way, and the heat rises and dries clothes in no time.
It’s just a great sturdy classic product! Delivered promptly and safely.
Absolutely BRILLIANT product that now we have I don’t know how we lived without it! A massive space saver and dries much quicker up high. Good instructions for installation. I can’t recommend highly enough.
I researched various pulley airers but chose Pulleymaid as it offered a quality product that is robust and practical. I liked having the choice of size of wooden slats. The price was fair and delivery was prompt.
Quality materials and looks stylish! Would be lost without it now! Great service from start to finish, would 100% recommend
Easy to put up, helps to reduce my energy bills as well. Perfect for the job, and looks fabulous!
I should have bought one years ago! My tumble-drier broke, and I decided to replace it with a pulley- maid. The logic was simple- to save money. It will only take a few months of not using expensive electricity to pay for itself. And it dries better- yes,better than the tumble-drier
Prompt delivery etc, all very good. A friend has made some tiny wedges to hold the laths in place as they clonked into the wall where I have a heating computer. I had to get used to balancing the clothes I hand to avoid the pulley maid swinging around. But overall it’s a great item to have, situated in my warm utility room by the washing machine. Happy with it!
Delighted with my Pulleymaid which has loads of hanging space. Delivery was great too. Pulleymaid are my go-to brand for pulley’s after being recommended them by a friend years ago.
The customer service has been outstanding with questions asked being answered straight away. Delivery was excellent and well packaged. All round perfect item and fab service.
Pulleymaid is rated 4.80 based on 453 reviews