PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
I attended the Public Speaking course in London with the excellent trainer Gil. The course content was very detailed and as the group of delegates was small, Gil was able to really tailor the information and skills training to our needs. After the training day, I now feel equipped with the tools and confidence to better deliver speeches and presentations.
Enjoyed the PTP training course in Edinburgh recently. Instructor (Anna) was full of energy and the delivery was excellent. Highly recommended.
I attended the "Managing Effective Meetings" course (with Tracey in Birmingham). I found the day to be very worthwhile. The host was great in actively delivering the content, which was varied and well structured, whilst engaging with us as individuals. I am more confident now in my capability to engage in effective meetings, and would recommend this course to others.
Advanced listening skills - 1 day course - informative, engaging, fun and thought provoking. Trainer (Tracey) had taken the time to understand the needs of the delegates in advance, so came well prepared and was full of energy from the start to the end of the session.
Essential Management Skills (2 Days) - Very informative course with lots of relevant and useful information.
I organised the Interpreting Financial Statements course for 5 delegates at our site. The pre and post training communication was great, Paul kept me well informed. The delegates on the course gave great feedback on the training provided by Vicky. They said it was engaging and practical, which helped to keep it interesting. Would definitely recommend PTP, and we will be looking to use them as a training provider in the future for other courses.
Great service. Really helpful
Amazing two courses done (Selling for Non-Sales Professionals and Masterclass in Being more assertive and confident in the workplace). Both classes were given by Ken Moore - could not have been happier. Very informative, knowledgeable and with a dose of fun and real life examples. Location was perfect, truly enjoyed my day of training (did both the same day). Would recommend this to anyone! I am now more confident in my own knowledge and know how to use that into sales as well - perfect combination of courses to do!
Thoroughly enjoyed the 1 day Credit Control Course. The trainer Ian was really friendly and knowledgeable. The course was very informative and as a result I have implemented a few suggestions that were made.
The staff both came back from the course with good things to say and have made improvements to the way we operate as a direct result of attending the course.
My managers attended the Essential Management Skills course and all of their feedback was very positive. They enjoyed the course and were impressed with the content, and the flexibility of Di the trainer to meet their objectives.
Excellent training session - "Developing Your PA Potential to Ensure Success". Tracey the trainer was fantastic - one of the best training sessions I've ever attended, thank you!
Excellent training well presented with trainer who really knew the subject and was able to tailor to the specific group.
Small group very easy learning environment.
Just wanted to say a huge Thank you to Tracey of PTP for coming to PfF Packaging in Keighley to conduct the "Finance for Non Finance Managers" course. The feedback from the 9 staff members was very positive. A direct quote from our Customer Service Manager "Tracey was excellent in keeping the session going" We would certainly look to PTP for any future training courses.
Very well structured course with a lot covered. Excellent delivery and good training materials. Ken the trainer was an expert in his field and could bring a breath of experience to enhance the training.
Excellent training and very enjoyable day, with lots of learning to transfer to the work place.
Excellent Trainer(Ken Moore)our staff found the course engaging and very informative. It was noticed the very next day they had taken it all on board. Thanks You Ken
My employee attended the Building Excellent Relationship course in Leeds and enjoyed the day thoroughly. He definitely has taken away and implemented techniques to help him communicate more effectively within a dynamic role and function. Would definitely recommend this day course, especially to those feeling under confident.
We have been using PPT Training for past 18 months or so for numerous training ranging from supervisory management skills, finance for non-finance, sales training and effective telephone/email skills. Each training has always been very well-received with positive feedback. Tracy has visited us on most of those occasions to deliver and is a fabulous trainer and coach. We like their 'intimate' training sessions as well as larger teams and they are good value, very flexible to onsite/tailored courses. The booking process is also handled professionally with very personable proactive team (thanks to Paul)
Our delegates attended the Leadership and Management Course and their feedback was very positive. They enjoyed the course and were impressed with the flexibility of the objectives to meet their requirements. They found the trainer 'Tracey' very personable and her wealth of experience and understanding of the subject matter was very apparent in the delivery of the course material. This is the second time we have used PTP and have just booked a third course 'in house' through them.
Brilliant training service. Enrolled on 2 courses and when one course was cancelled due to lack of interest, they kindly changed it to a one to one course at my workplace for no extra cost! They ensured I had all the paperwork delivered signed for to my workplace ahead of the training also. The Trainer, Tracey, is amazing. She takes the time to get to know you on a more personal level to ensure she is suiting your training needs. I took away a lot of useful tools, tips and advice through both training sessions and would definitely book with PTP in future.
PTP is rated 4.79 based on 260 reviews