PTP Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PTP

About PTP: PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Click Here

Tell us how PTP made you happy

"The staff that attended the Essential Leadership Practices course found it very useful and extremely informative, which will help them in their management skills. They commented that the trainer, Di, was informative and led the course well."
"Just what we needed for our people at this time."
"Well presented course with good working examples for each learners company. Would use PTP again."
"A very good course & Dave the instructor was informative and came across very well. Would recommend. Nottingham venue also good and easy to get to."
"the location of the training was excellent and the trainer Di was friendly, informative and showed a genuine interest in the course we was on. Highly recommend and I am already looking for another PTP course to go on."
"The Course was easy to book, with swift and clear communication. The location of the training was excellent and the trainer David Barthorpe was friendly, informative and showed a genuine interest in the issues we were facing. I would thoroughly recommend the Time Management Course, which provided practical, useful and helpful tips to manage my time more effectively, many of which I have put into practice since attending the session."
"A extremely insightful course that was very helpful."
"Excellent course in a friendly productive environent"
"I have attended a couple of PTP training sessions and would highly recommend them! The Trainers are always exceptionally knowledgeable and keen to tailor their course to suit the needs of the individuals attending."
"Excellent trainer and very interactive session."
"Two members of my team attended the Business Skills for Administrators course in early March 19. They were not too sure that they would benefit anything from this course choice as they were both experienced administrators, but on their return to the office they both said that they had left with a wealth of additional knowledge and that this had also reinforced some of their current work practices. They spoke very highly of the training consultant Di McLanachan and said that she really helped them with their own individual learnings. The only improvement they felt should be fed back was that the training room was down in the basement with no natural light."
"All in all a very worthwhile course, and I certainly came away with some very good knowhow of which I will certainly use in future situations. Very easy company to deal with. Very happy."
"I had a 121 TTT session. the delivery was excellent, the content was exactly what was offered and also what I had asked to be detailed too. the handouts and information I got to take way was also very high quality."
"Highly enjoyable course, clear learning outcomes which are practical to implement and excellent course material."
"Excellent venue and tutor. Friendly and extremely informative. Would recommend to anyone who feels they need a much needed refresher or introduction."
"We attended a Credit Control course and found this very informative and very enjoyable. Tracey was absolutely brilliant in delivering this course and we found it to be extremely helpful and was delivered clearly. Would 100% recommend PTP and wouldn't hesitate to enrol on another course, thank you."
"I attended PTP's Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills in Bristol and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The trainer was knowledgeable & professional throughout, provided us with great course materials and allowed us to all share our experiences, barriers and concerns which also enabled us to discuss suggestions from other companies. I would highly recommend this course to others."
"Sent one of our experienced girls on a management training course to develop her further into managing staff. Excellent feedback from her and we shall be doing more PTP"
"Great training, good communication and great customer service!"
"As a training broker its essential that the quality of suppliers chosen to train client's staff is second to none. We chose PTP & they have just delivered Introduction to Management & Supervisory Skills in Bristol for my delegate who then scored 10/10 of every question of their evaluation form. PTP are also easy to work with, quick response times and great service. We look forward to booking again!"
PTP is rated 4.82 based on 229 reviews