Proturf Reviews

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

Click Here
Courier, Own Driver
Anthony Rumgay
"Excellent selection of sizes of Scottish cobbles allowed us to achieve the effect in the photo. Very competitive pricing for stones and delivery. Delivery by Palletways is always faultless."
Robert Evans
"Had some Scottish cobbles delivered arrived on day expected, were of good quality ."
John Mackenzie
"Great prices, clear communication and rapid delivery. Our pebbles look great on our new path. Thanks Proturf."
"Very helpful, great turf and an all round good job. Thanks!"
"Easy to order from website. Great communication/delivery updates. Just the right size/colour stones"
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery and quality of the product received. It's also great to hear some feedback regarding the ease of using our website.
"Very pleased. You did exactly what you promised."
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review Mike. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided.
Many thanks for submitting a review and picture Anthony. Mixing the cobble sizes is an excellent idea and gives a very natural look. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and delivery service faultless.
"Having to sift through and find suitable pebbles, a lot of rubbish otherwise"
Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with the quality of the pebbles received. Generally we receive excellent feedback on our Scottish pebbles/cobbles. We would always encourage customers to contact us if there is any issue, so that we can resolve.
"This was my first time using this company. Everything went smoothly and the delivered product is of a good quality. I would use them again without hesitation"
Thanks so much for taking some time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase and the delivery went well. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
"Thank you - good product, reasonable price, excellent delivery"
Many thanks for submitting a review. I'm so pleased to hear you were pleased with the product and delivery and found our prices competitive.
"Great product (play sand), quick delivery and a good price"
Many thanks for your review Joanna. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and the delivery arrived in good time.
"Delivered on time. Super service...polite and helpful staff."
Thanks so much for your review Lorraine. I'm so pleased to hear your order arrived on time and you found our customer service team polite and helpful. We appreciate your feedback.
"Ordered some slate chips which were at least £15 cheaper than anyone else. They turned up in 48hrs and the quality was fantastic. A full bulk bag of top quality slate chips. Barely any grit/dust as I got to the bottom. Would highly recommend to anyone . Cannot rate highly enough."
Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Adam. I'm so pleased to hear the slate chippings received met your expectations. Many thanks for your recommendation.
"Pro turf order was ok, but the poor poor delivery this items should be dropped off by crane, not on pallets. it really was a joke being shouted at for the delivery guy because he did not want to move 4 jumbo bags on his own,"
Thanks for your review. I'm sorry you found the delivery side of things to be less than satisfactory. We do use a pallet delivery service and this is how we keep our prices competitive. If we used a Hi-Ab delivery service it would add at least £150.00 to the cost of each order. We do provide pictures and information about the method of delivery on the website at the time of order and again in the confirmation email. As you can appreciate most of our items weigh just under a tonne. Drivers will do their best to deliver pallets as close to where a customer would like them, but sometimes it's physically only possible to deliver kerbside, as per the advice on our website. I'm pleased to hear the items received met your expectations and wish you well with your garden project.
"Great service, reasonably priced. The staff were very friendly and helpful, from the person on the phone to the pair who delivered the pebbles. Very impressed."
Thanks for taking some time to submit a review Elizabeth. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team helpful and the delivery went well.
"The Scottish Cobbles I ordered are really nice . The Service from Proturf is first class and so was their delivery Palletline , they both kept me informed regarding my order ."
Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review Struan. I'm so pleased to hear the Scottish Cobbles met your expectations. It's always great to hear some positive feedback regarding both our customer service team and the pallet company we use for deliveries.
"We ordered small Scottish pebbles for our Japanese garden. They arrived very promptly, the delivery man was incredibly helpful, put them in the best possible place for us, first rate. The pebbles look absolutely lovely too. Will definitely use again."
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review Julie. I'm so pleased to hear your order arrived promptly and the delivery driver was helpful. It sounds like you've created a stunning Japanese garden using the Scottish Pebbles. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
"Exactly what I ordered delivered very quickly to the point I wanted it, What more is there to say except, Thank You."
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review Barry. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase and it arrived quickly.
"Not delivered on the date promised. Very upset."
Hello Naveen. Thank you for your review. I checked your order and found no issues with the delivery. The order was made on the standard economy delivery service and arrived two days later, as per the date specified in confirmation email. I'm not sure if perhaps this relates to a delivery from another company?
Thanks so much for leaving a review Robert. I'm so pleased you are happy with the cobbles. The cobbles look great in situ. Many thanks for including a picture.
"Excellent service; prompt courteous and heloful"
Many thanks for leaving a review. I'm so pleased to hear you had a postive experience when using Proturf.
"Very impressed with this company smooth running from ordering to delivery. I would highly recommend and I would definitely use them again."
Thanks so much for leaving a review. I'm so pleased to hear you had a positive experience from the point of order to the point of delivery. Many thanks for your recommendation and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
"It is good turf and on time delivery"
Thanks so much for your review. I'm pleased to hear the turf met your expectations and the delivery was prompt.
Proturf is rated 4.69 based on 226 reviews