Proturf Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read Proturf Reviews

sales@proturf.co.uk

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

Easy to use website and fantastic service! On time delivery and driver very courteous and helpful too. Would order again.
Many thanks for leaving us a review Francis. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our website easy to navigate and the delivery went well.
Used them a couple of times for different things. Very helpful and excellent service
Thanks for your review Jules. It's great to hear that you have come back to us to order more than once and have found our customer service team to be helpful.
The staff was very helpful due to the situation of Covid and promptly delivered and also updates regularly
Thanks for leaving us a review Nick. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery went well despite the Covid situation.
Excellent, clean, sandy loam came swiftly and has made all the difference to my flower beds.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear the loam has transformed your flower beds.
Excellent customer service and superb product. I'd use the company again in a shot.
Hi Nia. Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind feedback regarding our customer service team and the quality of the product received.
Superb service - especially evident when I ordered the wrong size pebbles - long story short, don’t rely on the internet, the sales team are super friendly and offer great advice!
Proturf 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Thanks so much for your kind review Ian. Your garden looks amazing! I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team to be helpful and friendly and the replacement cobbles were the right size for your project.
Very good web site and great customer service.
Thanks so much for your kind review Janet. It's always a pleasure to speak to you and assist you with your landscaping requirements. I'm so pleased to hear you like our website and find our customer service team helpful.
Contact with staff was good and delivery was on time.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Ian. I'm so pleased to hear you had a good experience with our customer service team and your delivery was prompt.
I’ve found Proturf to be easy really to order from using their online service. I had a few questions before I ordered and their customer service was excellent! Fast delivery and good product, I wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Thanks so much for your review Claire. It's great to get some positive feedback regarding our customer service team and I'm glad to hear all your questions were dealt with prior to ordering. It's also nice to hear your delivery went well and you were happy with the product received.
Very pleased with my purchase...& excellent service..from ordering to delivery.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Shirley. I'm so pleased to hear you had a great experience when ordering from Decorative Gardens.
Excellent service very pleased with the whole process.
Many thanks for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you had a great experience when ordering from Decorative Gardens.
I only have a good word to say they delivered on time when they said they would and even put the delivery at the top of the drive...excellent service
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm delighted to hear your delivery arrived on time and was place exactly where you needed it.
Order arrived promptly however delivery not ideal - 4 x one tonne bulk bags to kirbside. Ok, I knew that would be the case but not everyone has a farmer for a neighbour who has the machinery to move them so think before ordering. The Scottish boulders included some rocks. Overall very pleased.
Thanks for your review Christopher. I'm glad to hear you were pleased with the items received. Regarding delivery, most companies now use a pallet service for delivering aggregates, as it helps to keep prices low. Palletways are a kerbside service but they will try to get the pallets as close to where the customer needs them where possible.
Excellent service, lovely people to deal with and very quickly delivered for free, we couldn't ask for a better experience.
Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us a review Jane. It's great to hear some postive feedback from you regarding our customer service team and prompt delivery. I'm so pleased to hear you had a great experience.
Polite Staff Excellent Product Swift and safe delivery Highly recommendable
Many thanks for your review Robin. It's always great to get some feedback regarding out customer service team and delivery service.
Ordered Scottish cobbles at a very competitive price and was able to have them delivered on our day of choice.
Many thanks for your review Anthony. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and delivery convenient.
the bags were delivered on pallets, and off the back of a lorry on a sack truck!! surely the weight alone would be over the limit of a person to manoeuvre. one pallet was broken which made things really difficult for the delivery guy. surely bags of this size and weight should be delivered on a lorry with a crane. the product i am very happy with
Many thanks for your review Sarah. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the product received. Delivering by pallet is the most cost effective way and that's one of the ways we keep our prices so competitive. It is possible for a driver with a manual pallet truck to move any of our 950kg bulk bags on pallets, on a reasonably smooth, level surface. The pallets we use are designed to take this kind of weight, but due to loading and offloading they can sometimes be damaged in transit. Apologies that one of the pallets was damaged in this instance. Hi-Ab deliveries are usually £150-200, which most customers would not wish to pay, as it would outweigh the cost of the product.
I perchased 10 bags of Scottish pebbles. Kearin was very helpful on the phone. The access is not great on the job, so they done there best to get it delivered the best way we could. The only thing I would say is that the pebbles look a lot bigger than I expected. We ordered 30-50mm but they look more like 50-70mm. Overall a good job done.
Many thanks for your review Rob. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team helpful and the delivery went well. I'm sorry to hear you found the cobbles were slightly larger than expected. The grading process at the quarry means that a lot of the cobbles can pass through sideways, so that some of them can be longer. I'm delighted that everything came together in the end and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Value for money excellent. Very professional, friendly and helpful on the two telephone calls we made. Goods arrived on time, helpful driver. Goods excellent quality and enabled us to finish the front garden project. Even the neighbours commented how good the highland pebbles looked. A big thank you, we will be contacting you again.
Thanks so much for your review Catherine. I'm delighted to hear that you found our customer service team to be friendly and helpful. It's also great to get some feedback on the product received. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the pebbles and have had some positive comments from your neighbours too! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Brilliant service excellent advice on the products, good prices and top service.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review Anthony. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team helpful and our prices competitive.
Proturf is rated 4.71 based on 251 reviews