Proturf Reviews

sales@proturf.co.uk

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

Courier, Own Driver
"Excellent service"
Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad to hear you were pleased with our service.
"Very good service and good stone, not like some places where the stone is very small this was a good size. It arrived in a couple of days as well, would definitely recommend ProTurf to any one who was looking for garden stone and other.Mr M A Kane."
Thanks a lot for your detailed review Morris. It's great to hear that the stone provided exceeded your expectations and you received the delivery promptly. Thanks again for your recommendation.
"Quick, efficient service. What more could you ask for?"
Thanks for your review Beverley. I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with the delivery times and service provided.
"Excellent product and service."
Thanks so much for your review. I'm delighted to hear you were pleased with the product received and service provided.
"Free 2 day delivery and excellent quality 30-50mm Scottish pebbles."
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with the quality of the Scottish Pebbles.
"I ordered some of their topsoil to level an old existing lawn and I could not have been happier. it was perfect for the job, fine and dry it went on like a dream. Delivery was perfect, On time and on a day I selected. I will definitely use them again."
Thanks so much for sparing a few moments to submit a review Paul. I'm delighted to hear the topsoil met your expectations.
"I have had 2 deliveries from Proturf, and found excellent service both times. I have spoken to their office staff a always had excellent service"
Thanks for your review Roy. We're delighted to hear you were happy with your purchases and the service provided.
"Great cobbles"
Thanks so much for your feedback Judith. We're happy to hear your purchase was satisfactory.
"Delivered on time, friendly polite and good quality play sand. Thanks"
Many thanks for taking some time to review your recent purchase. I'm delighted to hear you were happy with the play sand and service provided.
"Excellent product, arrive exactly as stated."
Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent purchase Tim. We're so glad the item met your expectations.
"Excellent service, friendly on the phone and delivered exactly when they said they would."
Thanks for taking some time to review your purchase the service provided Will. We appreciate your kind comments.
"Excellent service, both with helpful Jane in the office and the 2 guys who delivered the large amount of pebbles as close to my home as they could get them. I was also very pleased with the products which were as described."
Thanks for taking the time to review your purchase and for your kind comments. We are delighted you are happy with your purchase and the service provided.
"Excellent service and delivery driver done his best to get the stones as close as he could to my house"
"We placed the order for Scottish Stones and it was delivered three days later. Superb service all round."
"Excellent service, delivered on time and a very good product"
"Excellent service / Good quality product and always deliver when arranged"
Many thanks for your kind review. The English Beach Cobbles are a popular product with lots of our customers
Many thanks for your review. The English Beach cobbles are a favourite with customers.
"Excellent service - explained exactly what I needed to buy and how much, very helpful. Delivery was good and good value"
Many thanks for your review. The Scottish Cobbles Range are a firm favourite of ours.
"Amazing staff, super helpful, would always recommend them in the future."
Thank you for your kind review. The Yorkshire Cream is a nice aggregate and one of our favorites. Look forward to hearing from you soon when you start another project.
"Very happy with the follow up emails."
Thank you for your kind review. We see you purchased one our favorites from the Scottish Range of Cobbles
"Proturf were very quick & efficient about sending me the sample of Aberdeen granite chips. When I then placed the order it came within three days at the prescribed time. We are delighted with our new front garden the chips go very well with our new Victoriana path."
Thank you for your review. So please to hear you are happy with our product and the granite is very nice.
Proturf is rated 4.73 based on 159 reviews