Proturf Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read Proturf Reviews

sales@proturf.co.uk

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

Have ordered stones from here twice over a few years,great quality and good price.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. It's nice to hear that you have ordered from us more than once and we appreciate your feedback regarding the quality of our products and competitive prices.
Best price for stones, gravel, soil etc. You get an tracking link and order came right on time. I must say the staff I spoke to were exceptionally friendly and helpful. I will 100% use Proturf again.
Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team helpful and friendly. It's great to get some feedback on our competitive prices and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Good product, service & delivery. Very happy
Thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you were happy with the product received and the delivery went well.
Excellent all round - great product and reliable delivery!!
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear the product met your expectations and the delivery went well.
Great service, quick delivery and easy to deal with
Thanks for your review Luke. I'm so pleased to hear you found our ordering and delivery service straightforward.
Delivered on time driver very helpful Placed the plaits where I wanted them
Many thanks for your review Peter. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery was prompt and the pallets were left just where you needed them.
Two bulk orders of slate chippings were each delivered on time. Very happy with the look of the product. Very disappointed that ProTurf deliver each plastic jumbo bag on a wooden pallet, which creates a disposal problem for the customer. This is single-use packaging on a grand scale. Surely there is a battery-powered handling truck which can lift the bag (using the bag's sling hooks) off the pallet such that the pallets can be returned to ProTurf and reused.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Trevor. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with the product received. All online aggregate companies deliver goods on pallets these days as it's the most cost-effective way to transport heavy goods around the country. It would be lovely if we could have all our pallets returned to be reused, but sadly this is not cost-effective to do. Hi-Ab/Crane deliveries would add several hundred pounds to our prices, and obviously, we aim to ensure our prices are as competitive as possible for our customers in these challenging times where fuel and haulage costs are increasing all the time.
Bulk bag of cobbles ordered that should have been sized 30-100mm each cobble. Included was quite a lot of "gravel" chippings and dust - I'd estimate 10% of the weight of the bag was unusable. Hence the one star. This was my second bulk bag purchase - the first was as described. At £499 plus delivery this isn't acceptable.
Hi Suzannah. Many thanks for your review. I'm so sorry to learn you experienced a quality issue with the product received. Looking at the Kelkay Black Sea Cobbles we have in the yard, I've not seen anything like this and can only assume that the image provided was of some contamination at the bottom of the bag? I checked the order but didn't see any notes to say you had contacted us regarding the issue. We value our customers and are always eager to resolve any quality issues, on the rare occasions when they arise.
I recently purchased basalt for my driveway, the stone was perfect, price was great and service was excellent, delivery driver placed the stone right where I needed it, am delighted
Proturf 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Proturf 5 star review on 13th April 2022
Had a few questions which were answered promtly and no trouble, ordered the stones and all delivered on time and as requested Great server and great deal.
Thanks for leaving us a review Jamie. It's great to get some feedback regarding our customer service team and I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the goods received.
Easy to use website, good product range at competitive prices, sensible delivery charges and a quick turn round of the order - great work, keep it up.
Thanks for leaving us a review Graham. It's great to get some feedback regarding our product range and competitive prices. I'm pleased to hear your delivery costs were reasonable and the delivery itself was prompt. Thanks again for your comments.
Excellent product delivered on time
Many thanks for your review Ann-Marie. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the product received and the delivery arrived on time.
Very please with the quality and the service. A+ Would recommend
Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Steven. It's great to know you were pleased with the quality of the product received and service provided.
Ordered Scottish pebbles 20-40mm. On enquiry was told that pallet weight (with full bag) was 950kg compared to most other suppliers at 850kg. Including delivery, about £40 cheaper than many others. Quality was pretty good - a few more 'rogue' stones than others I have ordered but still really good value. Delivery was a little confusing as I had to select a date on a calendar about 7 days ahead but in fact they arrived on day 3 (as they advertised). Overall, very good service and good looking product at a good price.
Many thanks for your review Steve. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the product received and price paid. The calendar on our website should normally allow deliveries to be booked within three working days on a standard or two working days on an express service.
Excellent all round. Order 4bulk bags of various stones. All exceptionally clean, good sizes. Delivery on agreed date. Driver polite and helpful. Always our goto place for landscaping products. Joy to deal with. Staff helpful too. Thanks.
Many thanks for leaving us a review Catherine. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the product received and the delivery driver was polite too. It's also great to hear you have ordered from us previously and you find our customer service team helpful. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Excellent service will have no hesitation to use company again
Many thanks for leaving us a review and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Excellent delivery
Many thanks for your review Brian. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery went well.
Good product , price , and delivery on time 👍👍 happy customer
Thanks for your kind review David. I'm so pleased to hear your positive comments regarding our prices and products and also that the delivery arrived on time.
Excellent service - very fast delivery, very pleased with the product and the price (small river pebbles)
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you received your delivery in good time and are happy with the product and price paid.
Really happy with the product, delivered on time and the delivery guy was really helpful and had great customer service.
Thanks Christine, for your kind review. It's great to get some feedback regarding the helpful driver and our customer service team. I'm really happy to hear your delivery arrived promptly and you are pleased with the product received.
Proturf is rated 4.75 based on 307 reviews