Proturf Reviews

sales@proturf.co.uk

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

Richard Dennis
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time. Very good product at the right price. I would recommend to a friend.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the quality of the turf. Unfortunately Profurf were let down by their delivery agent who failed to deliver on the booked day, despite their tracking info showing the item out for delivery. There was no communication from delivery firm advising of any problems but Proturf customer services were extremely helpful and proactive and ensured delivery was made the following day.
Verified Buyer

Proturf were very helpful up to the point of sale, but when I called them asking for advice about their turf AFTER the sale they were not interested at all. Their after-sales is non-existent as far as I am concerned. The turf was laid by a professional company but is patchy and brown in too many places. I would NOT by from them again.
Julie Kirkley
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and quick delivery. Good quality and value for money. Would recommend and will using Poturf again.

Thank You Julie K.
Gary Walgate
Verified Buyer

Great " customer service so helpful would recommend proturf" delivery no problem what so ever
Verified Buyer

Good products and service , we will buy from Proturf again.
Ann Watson
Verified Buyer

Delivered promptly and the product was good
Mike Robinson

Proturf delivered as promised
The goods were in good condition and well packed
The delivery service used was great and the driver very helpful
Susan Lee
Verified Buyer

After the Larry driver refused to unload in a perfectly normal road with space etc I was very angry. After I rang on Saturday to only get an answer machine saying everyone was busy (when actually you were not open) I was ready to demand my money back. But I was called first thing Monday by a very understanding lady who got the delivery to me the next day with no problem at all and the stones are fab. Saved by great customer service. Thank you
Verified Buyer

The turf is fantastic! So thick and green and took straight away. The only issue was that all 50sm2 were delivered on one pallet which broke from the weight and it took the lorry driver and both me and my partner over half an hour to get it off the lorry. Two pallets were needed. Regardless, I would definately recommend the turf!
Ralph Brown
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from ordering to delivery
John Darby
Verified Buyer

Right from the initial phone call I was dealt with quickly and efficiently. although I ordered the material at least 2 months in advance of my preferred delivery date, about 2 weeks before delivery email reminders were sent to me. The delivery was well within the time slot, the driver helped to unload the 4 tons of red granite, which was exactly as expected. Thank you
John Maclennan
Verified Buyer

great price great service thank you
Colin Slade
Verified Buyer

Great service, delivery man was very helpful and the cobbles are fantastic. Will definitely use for future projects
Verified Buyer

Beautiful Scottish pebbles were delivered within two days. They were immediately in contact about delivery time/date and accessibility. Very efficient.
Louise Hopwood

Very happy with my new lawn lovely and green 5 out of 5
Bob Kuyper
Verified Buyer

I'm afraid the 850kg of play sand was poorly packaged in a sack which was mounted on a pallet which broke when exiting the lorry by pallet truck and dumped the play sand in the road.
Geoff Birbeck
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery. Excellent price and quality product
Verified Buyer

Quick service. Great Scottish pebbles. Look great in my back garden.
Bryn Spawton
Verified Buyer

850kg of Cotswold Stone chippings. Delivered on time. Lovely grade of stone. Cant fault them at all.
Proturf is rated 4.74 based on 124 reviews