Proturf Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Proturf

sales@proturf.co.uk

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

"Excellent service, delivered on time and a very good product"
"Excellent service / Good quality product and always deliver when arranged"
Many thanks for your kind review. The English Beach Cobbles are a popular product with lots of our customers
Many thanks for your review. The English Beach cobbles are a favourite with customers.
"Excellent service - explained exactly what I needed to buy and how much, very helpful. Delivery was good and good value"
Many thanks for your review. The Scottish Cobbles Range are a firm favourite of ours.
"Amazing staff, super helpful, would always recommend them in the future."
Thank you for your kind review. The Yorkshire Cream is a nice aggregate and one of our favorites. Look forward to hearing from you soon when you start another project.
"Very happy with the follow up emails."
Thank you for your kind review. We see you purchased one our favorites from the Scottish Range of Cobbles
"Proturf were very quick & efficient about sending me the sample of Aberdeen granite chips. When I then placed the order it came within three days at the prescribed time. We are delighted with our new front garden the chips go very well with our new Victoriana path."
Thank you for your review. So please to hear you are happy with our product and the granite is very nice.
"The stones were lovely. However the poor delivery guy had to try and move a bulk bag of chips on a small trolley. The bag nearly pulled him off the back of the van and he couldn’t move it once it was off the tail flap. I was left with the bag in the middle of the road which meant I had to shovel all of the chips down my 60foot driveway then round the back of the house whilst trying to look after my 3 children. It was also raining cats and dogs. Not only is this type of delivery unsuitable it is downright dangerous. Your delivery staff could injure themselves by being pulled off the van into the path of a passing vehicle or rupture their backs and you may find yourselves in court for industrial injury cases, if not in front of HSE! Order from someone who have proper equipment for this type of delivery."
Many thanks for your comments. We have passed on your concerns regarding the delivery to the Pallet Network. The Bulk Bags we send out all meet the pallet network criteria and we have now been informed that your area is now covered with electric pallet pump trucks. If you ever experience difficulties in future with our deliveries please get in touch immediately and we will try to help resolve it.
"James dealt with our order and was more than helpful throughout, even sorted out the delivery problem that we encountered. Brilliant service, prompt and courteous."
Thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves on having happy customers.
"Very competitive rates, great comms and delivery as promised"
Thank you for your kind review. We hope that the Quartz Pea Gravel and English Beach Cobbles look amazing in your garden.
"Good value and prompt delivery"
Thank you Peter for your kind review. Scottish Cobbles are a firm favorite, the colours are amazing.
"I purchased bowling green turf and top soil for my garden project and I am pleased with the purchase/quality. However, I have noticed that some of the turf is different than the bowling green grass, so a little disappointed."
"Great quality product, price and excellent service. Delivered very promptly and positioned just where I needed it. Couldn't have been improved."
Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the Cotswold Chippings.
"Good price. Very friendly ad helpful delivery driver. Good communication ."
Thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves on our good service from start to finish. Glad you are pleased with your purchase of the English Beach Cobbles
"Excellent turf. Very pleased!!!"
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on good quality turf and delivery to our customers.
"We bought the beach pebbles. Excellent quality product, good price and delivered on time. I would definitely recommend Profturf."
"I bought pebbles from Proturf several months ago. The product is good, it was delivered on time. But the delivery was made on pallets, it did say to be fair, that you must be on level ground. There is a slight slope at our house, but the load was delivered with a pump truck. The driver and I struggled to move the pallets (approximately 1 tonne in weight. The product should be delivered with an electric pallet truck.f"
Many thanks for your comments. We have passed on your concerns regarding the delivery to the Pallet Network. The Bulk Bags we send out all meet the pallet network criteria and we have now been informed that your area is now covered with electric pallet pump trucks. If you ever experience difficulties in future with our deliveries, please get in touch immediately and we will try to help resolve it.
"Product and delivery time as stated"
Thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves on good service from start to finish.
"THE GRASS CAME UP A LOVELY GREEN COLOUR VERY PLEASED IN DEED AND A GREAT PRICE, FAB DELIVERY, VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH."
Thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves on good quality Turf with competitive prices. We like to know we have made another customer happy.
"lots of the turf was very thinly cut and poor quality and coukd not be used. once the lawn established it looked very nice but there was a lot of annual medowgrass that was dissapointing"
"Paid for an am delivery that never happened ,had to ring numerouse people to find out where the load had got to only to be told it had been on 3 diferent lorrys ,had done a 200 mile trip from where ot was lifted yet Im only 20 miles away from the fields where the turf came from .It was bone dry and going yellow ,supposed to have been lifted fresh ,what I got was not fresh .the load eventually arrived at 6pm and the driver wasnt happy as the wagon it came on had a tail lift that wasnt strong enough to support the pallet ,he nearly ended up on the floor with a pallet of turf on top of him . I complained about late delivery,did get an appology from the company director"
Proturf is rated 4.70 based on 145 reviews