Proturf Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read Proturf Reviews

sales@proturf.co.uk

North Carr FarmWest Stockwith

Great price and hassle free delivery 🚚
Great customer advice before purchasing the pebbles for our garden. Very helpful!
Really good customer service Thanks for everything
Excellent service and quality, so quick too
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear your order arrived quickly and you were pleased with the service and quality provided and the goods arrived quickly.
Excellent customer service, really flexible and easily contactable
Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our customer service team.
I ordered the Scottish pebbles. They are good quality, well priced and they arrived quickly. The logistics delivery team got them to the right spot making for an easy transfer.
Thanks for your review Carl. It's great to hear that your Scottish Pebbles arrived quickly and you were pleased with the product received. It's also really good to hear that the pallet company were helpful and were able to place the goods where you needed them.
Excellent service. Materials arrived when told they would 5 star.
Many thanks for leaving us a five-star review. I'm so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided and that the delivery was prompt.
The whole buying/delivery process was very simple, the product was how I expected and it was delivered on time by a very pleasant delivery driver.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear your goods arrived quickly, the driver was helpful and you found the ordering process straightforward.
Excellent items, just as expected. Delivery on time and driver very helpful, got bulk bag/pallet where I needed it. Prices very fair. Highly recommended.
Many thanks for your review, Richard. It's great to hear that your goods arrived on time and you got a helpful driver. We appreciate your feedback regarding the quality and price of our products.
Ordered 6 bulk bags of 20-30ml Scottish pebbles, arrived by promised date, very happy with product. Good customer service as had to ask a couple of questions before putting order in.
Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear your goods arrived on time and you like the 20-30mm Scottish Pebbles received. It's also great to get some feedback regarding our customer service team and I'm happy to know that they were able to assist with your questions, prior to purchase.
Scottish pebbles 20mm full of colour and excellent for driveway. Prompt delivery.
Thanks so much for your review, James. It's great to get some feedback regarding the colour of the Scottish Pebbles received and prompt delivery.
Very happy with the product and the delivery options. I needed the product delivered within 2 days and Proturf was the only retailer offering this. I ended up placing 2 orders and have been very happy with the whole transaction.
Many thanks for your review Simon. I'm so pleased to hear your deliveries arrived quickly.
Delivered on expected day. Pleased with product
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear your goods arrived on the expected day and you are happy with the product received.
Happy with the service. Smooth process, with delivery on time
Many thanks for your review Aneta. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided and your goods arrived on time.
Excellent service, product and turn around time. Will definitely use in the future. Matthew Much Cowarne
Many thanks for your review Matthew. I'm so glad to hear you were happy with the product, lead times and service provided. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Slate was fabulous. Best price I could find online. Able to choose own delivery date. Delivery was by separate pallet company and there were text updates throughout the day. Very efficient and will use them again.
Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm delighted to hear that you found our prices unbeatable, the delivery went well and you are happy with the product received. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Efficient, very professional & friendly. Pleased with the bulk bag Scottish pebbles delivered. Will certainly use again.
Many thanks for leaving us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the Scottish pebbles and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Very happy with the service I was given, everything delivered on time. 👍
Thanks for your review Chris. It's great to hear your delivery arrived on time and you were happy with the service provided.
Really pleased with the service we received and gravel really good. Delivery arrived within a few days of ordering. Staff were also really helpful.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Pam. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the product received and found our customer service team helpful.
Delivered on the day scheduled. Driver helpful and load left exactly where it was needed. Packaging sound and the gravel as ordered. What better service could you ask for ?
Many thanks for leaving us a review Melvin. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the product received and the delivery driver was helpful.
Proturf is rated 4.74 based on 286 reviews