ProLux Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ProLux Cleaning

About ProLux Cleaning: Prolux Carpet Cleaning is one of the best choices for professional cleaning services ! With almost a whole decade of hard work and experience, we are proud to say we have established an enormous customer base with regular customers from all over London ! Working with fully-insured and completely-trained mobilized cleaners, we do cover each and every area, so wherever you are situated - we are always there for you ! Our first class equipment, consisting of powerful steam cleaners and eco-friendly and completely harmless cleaning products by PROCHEM, is always ready to meet anybody's needs ! With the wide range of services we provide - carpet, upholstery, curtains, mattress cleaning etc. - one can easily get lost. What is more - combine services and you will be supersized by the exclusive offers and discounts we have for you ! You don't believe ? Call now and you will instantly get in touch with our competent mobile operators who will gladly answer all of your questions - from the smallest details of the cleaning procedure to helping you book in our busy schedule ! So what are you waiting for ? Prolux Cleaning is the right choice for you !

02033186387

office@proluxcleaning.co.uk

Shepperton Close

Tell us how ProLux Cleaning made you happy

Telephone
"Very pleased with the cleaning by Prolux ! Everything was done on time, the chap was very friendly and talkative, explained me everything. The results are fabulous. Prices are affordable. Would highly recommend !"
"I am completely satisfied with the quality and the high standard of the cleaning services of Prolux Cleaning. The booking was made without any efforts in a matter of 3-4 minutes. On the day of the cleaning, the technician arrived just on time and started with the job. I have to say he worked really hard and did everything to make happy. It was pleasure doing business with Prolux. Recommend them to everyone !"
"Prolux did an amazing job with my carpets and curtains today! Everything was really impressing since the whole beginning – from arranging the booking to the actual cleaning. They arrived just on time and got to the job immediately. I cannot be happier – everything looks clean and fresh again. Wold highly recommend !"
"Excellent service by real professionalists. I am really happy with the cleaning Prolux did at home today. My sofas look like brand new and smell really fresh. The carpets are cleaned as well to a very high standard. Excellest customer service – everyone was so polite, it was a great pleasure to do business with them. Would recommend to family and friends!"
"Wow! A fantastic service from Prolux ! Those people are of a real quality! The chap was really professional, was on time and very eficient. He even helped me move furniture around and cleaned the whole carpet. I am a really satisfied customer and do recommned Prolux to everyone!"
"I had carpet and mattress cleaning by Prolux. They are an absolute please to work with. The guys from the office made great first impression and the cleaner on site worked really hard and ensured I was happy. Highly recommend them!"
"Prolux Cleaning did a fantastic job with my carpets. I hadn't cleaned them for years and they were quite old. The gelntleman came on time, prepared his equipment very quickly and got onto the job immediately. He was very dedicated and when I saw the results I was amazed. Really impressing service. I would recommend to all my friends."
"Prolux cleaning did my cleaning today and I am very happy with the workmanship of the company. Krasen was more than polite and friendly and most importantly - quite efficient. The prices answer the standards and quality you can expect. Highly recommend them."
"Amazing service by Prolux ! Those guys really know what they are doing and their rates are competitve! Reasonable prices, cleaner was on time, very polite and helped me moving furniture around for the carpet cleaning. Try them out !"
"Very happy with the quality of service I received today! The gentleman was punctual, fast and efficient! Would highly recommend to friends and family !"
"Prolux are so professional and efficient, I had my carpets cleaned by those guys - absolutely astonished by the professional manner and really happy with the results. Would highly recommend!"
ProLux Cleaning is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews