ProForm Fitness Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend ProForm Fitness

How would you rate ProForm Fitness ?

"Purchased a treadmill for the 1st time having done suitable research & decided on a ProForm Power 795i as its for home use for my wife & I. Delivered quickly, build instructions not the clearest but after a couple of hours it was up & running. Impressed with the machine, its performance & versatility especially the training programmes. Build quality is great & the added parts guarantee for the frame, motor & belt is a good sleep easy; highly recommend for those starting their running regime at home but give yourself plenty of space!"
"Very poor company to deal with. The, have good products, but in my case, they did not manage to deliver the product to me before I lost patience. Their idea of client service is to say 'someone will ring you'. They should say 'how can we help'. Do not use this company until they sort out their logistics and client service."
Hello Mr Wickham,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I am very sorry for the issues caused by our carriers. It appears there has been a loading error when attempting to put the goods on the vehicle which is unacceptable as they are more than aware of product weights/dimensions and you should not have to receive such poor service.

This will be investigated with senior members of the carrier company.
"I'm never buying another proform peice of kit again. I have a treadmill and I'm now on my 3rd replacement console as they just stop working. At least they do keep sending replacements - but they shouldn't need too! It's only 18 months old."
Hello Simon,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing console issues with the replacements supplied by our customer services.

I believe they are now looking into this further as to why you have received faulty parts and hopefully we should have this resolved very soon.

Any issues please let ourselves know ASAP.
"I have yet to receive my item. Delivery company (Panther) cancelled my delivery on the morning it was due. They still have not been able to locate my item, let alone offer me a delivery date, even after over an hour of phone calls to them. I absolutely should not be having to chase down an item that I've paid £700 for. I have opened a paypal dispute in the hope of getting someone's attention."
"having had a problem with an update program with my pro - form tour de france bike. Although the customer service did answer my emails they were very slow and once we found out what the fault was it was just a case of sorry we don't sell that part. So I have not been able to use the bike for the last two week, and have no hope of obtaining the part I need. The engineer for the area just said I don't deal with software problems. Very poor after sales service."
"Whilst I find the equipment very good hence me adding a treadmill to the Tour de France training bike, having them closely together seems to have an affect on the auto log on which is very annoying having to manually log on to each machine each time your want to use the machines."
"Great piece of kit, easy to assemble and now going to buy another one."
"My only issues are as follows: 1. The saddle is EXTREMELY uncomfortable; I have had to purchase another more comfortable saddle costing £49.00. 2. The front of the video screen has a slight imperfection; didn't complain as I don't want to send it all back after assembly took so long; but not good given I have paid £1,500 with slight damage to screen front."
"Genuinely fantastic machine - proform 705cst. Ours had technical issues on arrival but the customer service was exceptional, and an engineer was sent out. The engineer ( an independent) told us proform were a brilliant company and the warranties were the best in the business - never a quibble. Our treadmill has so many features we never even knew of; inclines, inbuilt programmes, speakers, air fan, and the iFit app is incredible ( though it would be great if it was cheaper ). Totally solid machine that takes a heavier weight."
Hello Amanda,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I'm very glad we managed to smooth out the minor tech issues you had when the product was received. Its always a pleasure to hear when a customer is happy with their purchase!

Anything else please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
"Easy to install and great to use. The only reason I have not rated this as very good is that there is no information as to what the pre-set work outs are so I'm having to find out by testing each."
Hello Karen,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness. Its great to hear that you are enjoying your brand new Elliptical.

In the user manual it does state how you are able to skip and cycle through the preset workouts that are pre-loaded into the console. As you go through each one the console will indicate what each workout will consist of such as the amount of resistance offered.

Hope this helps!

Any further enquiries feel free to get in touch.
"The assembly instructions were excellent, carefully numbering the steps and the fittings/screws needed at each step. The machine appears to be robust and the measured parameters are very comprehensive. It only remains for the equipment to improve fitness levels!?"
Hello Mr Woods,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I know for some customers it can be quite daunting to assemble some of our pieces of equipment but its brilliant to hear you managed to assemble your 305 CST Treadmill.

If you are looking to boost your fitness levels I would suggest having a tinker with the built in programmes. See the user manual for further guidance.

Any questions or inquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch!
"Good kit for price. A few self tapping screws were difficult to screw into hard steel but once put together feels pretty sturdy. Instructions on assembly pretty good but not so good on how to use preset programmes. Overall very pleased with treadmill."
"Great Product. On reflection fairly easy to assemble & works like a dream!!"
"Received my csx 325 broken out of the box!!!!!!!!! Only to be told I would have to wait for repair NOT even offered a replacement!!!!!!!!! Customer service friendly enough but don't really care. I have now returned my bike ant to be honest would never shop with you again. Please read the reviews other customers have left for you on Trus polite not good the way you treat you customers. You need to cut the dead wood out from tour staff. I have now bought a new that guess what worked out of the box and the seller has excellent reviews. Pro firm need to wise up and start respecting their customer base."
"Very good services and very helpful Thank so much.very happy with the way all been done . Excellent."
"The exercise bike is of great quality and a bargain. I have used it every day and feel the benefits."
"Great to deal with no problems at all 👍"
"Easy to use website with well written reviews of then Products, my order came very quickly on time, delivered to my door at a time suitable for me."
"Excellent customer service; When I received The X-Bike a knob was broken, so I rang and explained the situation. I was contacted back by email and then sent a copy of my receipt and 2 photos of the the broken knob. I received an immediate acknowledgement stating that although the sub-assembly was out of stock its delivery would be arranged from elsewhere (France?). Within 5 days the Item was delivered by courier That's fantastic service! Thank you for your efficiency."
"I am Using the Pro Form Tour De France ProFORM bike...Very Happy with the machine.. Great realistic bike ride and coupled with the ifit workouts its great... Frank"
Hello Frank,

Its josh from ProForm Fitness.

Glad to hear you are getting the most out of your Tour De France exercise bike, Good choice pairing the machine with the iFit Membership as it is very easy to get lost in the iFit library due to the many thousands of workouts that have been created!

Any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch!
ProForm Fitness is rated 4.01 based on 199 reviews