ProForm Fitness Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend ProForm Fitness

How would you rate ProForm Fitness?

"A thorough detailed information about the product but unexplained new terms and no specific videos. Overall excellent and well recommended."
"Delivered very promptly and although a large box was in good condition. Courier put the machine in gym room at bottom of garden without issue. Machine was pretty straightforward to set-up, although it did take two of us to move into position. Once assembled it worked straight away and have had several good runs in first week. It will take a little time to become familiar with all the programs etc but so far so good. all round very pleased with purchase and would recommend."
Barclays Finance
"I havnt got my order"
"Love this, its quite so can watch movie while doing exercise. Assembly was not so bad."
Philip Price
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with this treadmill, nice and smooth."
"Absolutely dreadful. Bought X-Form Duo which would not fit together properly. Handelbars won’t fit in slot and chair bangs around so much you get a headache using it. Called customer services for help. They asked me to send videos and pictures which I did. It was then escalated to a manager - but still waiting for any reply. Now entering third week. Repeatedly told Manager will call me - only for nobody to ring. Dreadful customer service - clearly could not care less and hoping that I will just go away. I believe they also own the Nordic brand so avoid that as well."
"More than happy with the bike but would be nice to be able to share the workouts along with my other exercises on Strava"
"Great piece of equipment,Great delivery,A bit of patience needed 2 put it together but would highly recommend this for anyone looking to keep fit at home."
"They are OK"
"The machine is just as decribed and worked straight out of the box"
"Product consistent with promised expectations"
"Decent range, good discounts"
"it worked on my machine"
"We looked around at all the fitness machines, and Pro Form especially the 920e seemed to offer what we wanted in a fitness machine (so replacing our older fitness equipment) with the 920e. So travelling up to Gloucester to the Fitness Superstore and having a good chat with the salesman (sorry salesperson) Peter Dalton as well as trying out the other machines we were thinking about. WOW Brilliant. Best thing since sliced bread, and IFIT different run each day, music on call. All in all one off our better buys. P.S. For your information we are 69 & 67 years old and loving it. Thanks Pro Form"
"Take a bit to reply to customer service emails but good response and sorted the issue I had. Have only just got my ProForm product so not had a chance to test much or test customer service properly, but good so far"
Tony G Harris
Verified Buyer
"Well packed and easy to put together well done"
Martsbuild
Verified Buyer
"I purchased IFIT to use my iPad with my pro form sport 7.0 treadmill but there is no means of connection and logging on is poor as the user name and password provided does not work."
"Good bike however the ifit software is temperamental to say the least come on Proform get it sorted."
"great for keeping fit especially on a wet day"
Barclays Finance
Verified Buyer
"The treadmill we purchased Is very good"
ProForm Fitness is rated 3.91 based on 184 reviews