ProForm Fitness Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend ProForm Fitness

How would you rate ProForm Fitness?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good bike however the ifit software is temperamental to say the least come on Proform get it sorted."
"great for keeping fit especially on a wet day"
Barclays Finance
Verified Buyer
"The treadmill we purchased Is very good"
"Great product am happy,just a few things ...... having to pay to use draw your own map on google after paying ££££ for the product in the first place & the seat is a bit on the hard side"
"Pretty pleased so far. Treadmill arrived very promptly at our Irish address and was very well packaged-included assembly instructions were very clear. Still getting used to the machine which is a replacement for a ten year old model but so far so good."
"Everything about this bike and the manufacturer are lousy- the bike was faulty on arrival, the build quality poor and the support was awful. Truly terrible."
"Good product"
"Ideal for me as I cannot use right arm I can sit back and cycle, strong programs are good for me. Folds up easy would recommend."
"ORDER 11365, They took 2 days just to cancel my order !!!"
"Bought Tour de France 5.0 bike Very happy with it excellent workout"
"Good products and quality"
"The delivery went smoothly and I’m looking forward to having enough people here over Christmas to help me get the treadmill out of the box!!!"
"Called for advise and great service from Mariane who helped me chose the right treadmill."
"Price was good, delivery quick, install slightly tricky but ok and machine is great!"
Barclays Finance
Verified Buyer
"I recently bought a treadmill and the whole process was very easy. Loads of information to select the best model, great value, easy financing and payment options and delivery was well managed and on time."
"Quick delivery. Great product. Reasonable price. Interest free credit."
"We purchased the Pro-Form 995i treadmill directly using the 0% finance available. The whole process was quick and easy to do and the treadmill arrived very quickly. The product itself was better than expected. It is a very sturdy machine with quick and easy start up (once you have built it). The building was a little tricky as the instructions were basic but between 2 of us we got it done within an hour. The oiperating instructions again are basic so we have only used it in maual mode so far, apparantly there is 30 onboard workouts if you want them. The speed and incine respond quickly which is brill if you are doing an interval session. We have had the machine for roughly a month now and had no problems but with the 2 year call out warranty and longer on the motor and frame we feel comfortable that it will last. I would fully recommend this product and Pro-Form"
"Im really happy of my new treadmill"
"Use of google maps is good, I like the incline to make the ride realistic"
"Very impressed with my proform. It links to an app via Bluetooth so I can monitor how well I am doing. It has a big comfy seat and is nice and quiet so I can watch tv or my iPad at the same time. My one slight peeve is that the resistance seems quite high compared to gym bikes. I have not got passed 1 yet although at the gym would be on 8-9. Good motivation to do more though!"
ProForm Fitness is rated 3.92 based on 167 reviews