ProForm Fitness Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend ProForm Fitness
Telephone

How would you rate ProForm Fitness ?

"Received my csx 325 broken out of the box!!!!!!!!! Only to be told I would have to wait for repair NOT even offered a replacement!!!!!!!!! Customer service friendly enough but don't really care. I have now returned my bike ant to be honest would never shop with you again. Please read the reviews other customers have left for you on Trus polite not good the way you treat you customers. You need to cut the dead wood out from tour staff. I have now bought a new that guess what worked out of the box and the seller has excellent reviews. Pro firm need to wise up and start respecting their customer base."
"I haven't had the bike yet. Looks like an issue with the payment system. However I would like to proceed with the order."
"Very good services and very helpful Thank so much.very happy with the way all been done . Excellent."
"The exercise bike is of great quality and a bargain. I have used it every day and feel the benefits."
"Great to deal with no problems at all 👍"
"Easy to use website with well written reviews of then Products, my order came very quickly on time, delivered to my door at a time suitable for me."
"Omg... preform customer services are beyond very poor. I purchased the power 1295i treadmill on the 08/05/18 after 3 days it stopped working! I called customer services for help. And they advised me an engineer will be in contact in 3-5 day 8 days later received the call!!!!!. Being told the engineer is very busy and will not be able to get to me till 12/06/18.!!!!!!!!. So I had a day off from work to get a phone call from the engineer (his van is broken down) and now will not be able to get to me till the 19/06/18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I call for a refund and am told someone will be in contact. I had no call!!!. I call again saying I want to speak will a manager to be told that is not possible.!!!! They asked if I would like a replacement I said maybe if you deliver it by Saturday and they put it up.!! I was told they do not offer any of them services. They clearly do as an option on purchase. Iv built it once and I’m not prepared to do it again. So I’m then told to call this number to ask someone to authorise something? Confused me!! To be told they don’t have any records of me. Now thinking iv been scammed. So after 20+ phone calls explaining my self 20+ times I’m getting a refund soon. I hope!!!!!!!!!"
"Despite ordering the item on next day delivery I am still yet to receive it in full. It arrived missing numerous vital parts, I was told it would take 3 days to get them sent, 5 days later after no response I contacted yourself to be told it would be a further 7 days, this too has now gone by and I have received nothing, and no word from yourselves. The after sales support on this product has been absolutely atrocious, and I can never recommend your company to anyone following this."
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

On all of our main products the lead times are 5 - 7 working days so I'm unsure where you have quoted a next day delivery as this has never been offered during the course we have been online. However I do apologise there was a delay in reaching parts to yourself. As no order number or details were attached on your review this cannot be investigated.

Any further issues or enquiries please do not hestitate to get in touch with ourselves!
"Excellent customer service; When I received The X-Bike a knob was broken, so I rang and explained the situation. I was contacted back by email and then sent a copy of my receipt and 2 photos of the the broken knob. I received an immediate acknowledgement stating that although the sub-assembly was out of stock its delivery would be arranged from elsewhere (France?). Within 5 days the Item was delivered by courier That's fantastic service! Thank you for your efficiency."
"I am Using the Pro Form Tour De France ProFORM bike...Very Happy with the machine.. Great realistic bike ride and coupled with the ifit workouts its great... Frank"
"One month in and very happy with the machine. Only negative side is the heart rate monitor which is useless and varies between 60 and 150 or so every few seconds - so you need to wear an alternative device. Other than that would recommend it as it is sturdy, easy to assemble and represents good value for money"
"It gives me a good workout"
"A thorough detailed information about the product but unexplained new terms and no specific videos. Overall excellent and well recommended."
"Delivered very promptly and although a large box was in good condition. Courier put the machine in gym room at bottom of garden without issue. Machine was pretty straightforward to set-up, although it did take two of us to move into position. Once assembled it worked straight away and have had several good runs in first week. It will take a little time to become familiar with all the programs etc but so far so good. all round very pleased with purchase and would recommend."
"Love this, its quite so can watch movie while doing exercise. Assembly was not so bad."
"Really pleased with this treadmill, nice and smooth."
"Absolutely dreadful. Bought X-Form Duo which would not fit together properly. Handelbars won’t fit in slot and chair bangs around so much you get a headache using it. Called customer services for help. They asked me to send videos and pictures which I did. It was then escalated to a manager - but still waiting for any reply. Now entering third week. Repeatedly told Manager will call me - only for nobody to ring. Dreadful customer service - clearly could not care less and hoping that I will just go away. I believe they also own the Nordic brand so avoid that as well."
"More than happy with the bike but would be nice to be able to share the workouts along with my other exercises on Strava"
"Great piece of equipment,Great delivery,A bit of patience needed 2 put it together but would highly recommend this for anyone looking to keep fit at home."
"They are OK"