ProForm Fitness Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend ProForm Fitness

Tell us how ProForm Fitness made you happy

"The problem isn't with proform its with their ifit software partners....they provide no support and no fixes to software problems even though you pay them an annual fee."
"We ordered a treadmill on the 17th November at which date they took our money and have had it since. We still have not received out treadmill after numerous emails to customer service always instigated by us. We have been told that there was mix up with the delivery and it would be processed. Then we were told the treadmill we ordered went out of stock and were offered another one and that would be shipped earlier this week. Now here we are on Christmas Eve over a month since we placed the order and still no treadmill .I could have ordered the parts and built one myself in that time. Do yourself a favor and Do not buy a treadmill from this company as their customer service is non existent and you would be better signing up for a gym and save yourself some cash for the time it takes receive anything. I should have trusted the reviews and not purchased anything from this company."
Hello Evelyn,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I do apologise for the service received when placing your order with ourselves at ProForm Fitness. It appears with the original order that the stock had been lost when collected from our depot in the U.K to be brought to Ireland and had only found out once the carrier company had contacted us from 2 weeks later relating to this.

We did try our best to search for the stock in order to get you to the goods you had paid for but the outcome was that they were missing.

In our attempt to remedy the situation I did upgrade your order free of charge to make up for the situation and dispatched the order ASAP. As the order was raised just before Christmas but our carriers would not have been able to collect and deliver the product in the time which you had wanted so the order is now cancelled.

I must admit it is a rare occasion for our stock to be lost during transit and the majority of our Irish deliveries do go ahead as planned. Just a shame on this occasion it did not.

If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to get in touch.
"Bought the PRO-FORM 1295I from this company and assembled without much probs, however, setting up the android console is a nightmare. I emailed the company about problems getting it onto the wifi, no reply. The built in tablet saw my wifi and reported "excellent signal" but kept reporting "disabled" I spent hours on this problem, went through the usual resetting of modem/router etc. all to no avail. I finally set up my laptop as a mobile hotspot and it at last worked and updated everything. Now the problem is I can not find the setting window for Bluetooth. The tablet insists on going to "workout of the day" restarted tis damn thing umpteen times and getting nowhere. I can get network settings window but not Bluetooth and I know I saw Bluetooth ghosted out before I managed to get wifi sorted. Referred to manual and totally lacking in instructions for the built in tablet. Not at all pleased with this company and would not recommend, frustrated to say the least, having to step of the TM to restart all the time is a pain."
Hello Larry,

Thank you for your review. Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I believe our customer services have been trying to help you resolve this. This case has been resolved as far as I am aware as our customer services team members guided you on how to access the inbuilt programmes built into the console. I am just sorry that this was tricky to begin with.

Please keep in touch if you encounter any other issues or have any other queries relating to your machine.
"Purchased a treadmill for the 1st time having done suitable research & decided on a ProForm Power 795i as its for home use for my wife & I. Delivered quickly, build instructions not the clearest but after a couple of hours it was up & running. Impressed with the machine, its performance & versatility especially the training programmes. Build quality is great & the added parts guarantee for the frame, motor & belt is a good sleep easy; highly recommend for those starting their running regime at home but give yourself plenty of space!"
Hello Julian,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

Great to hear that yourself and your partner are enjoying your new machine! Thank you very much.

If there is any future queries or questions you may have please feel free to get in touch as we will be glad to help.
"Very poor company to deal with. The, have good products, but in my case, they did not manage to deliver the product to me before I lost patience. Their idea of client service is to say 'someone will ring you'. They should say 'how can we help'. Do not use this company until they sort out their logistics and client service."
Hello Mr Wickham,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I am very sorry for the issues caused by our carriers. It appears there has been a loading error when attempting to put the goods on the vehicle which is unacceptable as they are more than aware of product weights/dimensions and you should not have to receive such poor service.

This will be investigated with senior members of the carrier company.
"I'm never buying another proform peice of kit again. I have a treadmill and I'm now on my 3rd replacement console as they just stop working. At least they do keep sending replacements - but they shouldn't need too! It's only 18 months old."
Hello Simon,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing console issues with the replacements supplied by our customer services.

I believe they are now looking into this further as to why you have received faulty parts and hopefully we should have this resolved very soon.

Any issues please let ourselves know ASAP.
"I have yet to receive my item. Delivery company (Panther) cancelled my delivery on the morning it was due. They still have not been able to locate my item, let alone offer me a delivery date, even after over an hour of phone calls to them. I absolutely should not be having to chase down an item that I've paid £700 for. I have opened a paypal dispute in the hope of getting someone's attention."
"having had a problem with an update program with my pro - form tour de france bike. Although the customer service did answer my emails they were very slow and once we found out what the fault was it was just a case of sorry we don't sell that part. So I have not been able to use the bike for the last two week, and have no hope of obtaining the part I need. The engineer for the area just said I don't deal with software problems. Very poor after sales service."
"Whilst I find the equipment very good hence me adding a treadmill to the Tour de France training bike, having them closely together seems to have an affect on the auto log on which is very annoying having to manually log on to each machine each time your want to use the machines."
Hello Mr Nicholls,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness. Just want to thank you for your honest review.

I understand that re-logging onto The main reason I would say is that because iFit allows you to have multiple users sign in and out of the machine that is why you will have to re-log in each time.

I hope you are still enjoying the iFit experience and your machine!
"Great piece of kit, easy to assemble and now going to buy another one."
Hello Mr/Mrs West,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new machine and can only thank you for your honest review!
"My only issues are as follows: 1. The saddle is EXTREMELY uncomfortable; I have had to purchase another more comfortable saddle costing £49.00. 2. The front of the video screen has a slight imperfection; didn't complain as I don't want to send it all back after assembly took so long; but not good given I have paid £1,500 with slight damage to screen front."
Hello Paul,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness. Thank you very much for your honest review!

I'm glad you have managed to find a seat that suits yourself for the bike. Unfortunately we do not have any others to substitute so we do recommend seat covers if you ever find it a tad uncomfy.

Our customer services would be more than happy to help you with the apparent imperfection on your machines console. If you can contact them on 03301231045/CSUK@iconeurope they can try to get this resolved right away.
"Genuinely fantastic machine - proform 705cst. Ours had technical issues on arrival but the customer service was exceptional, and an engineer was sent out. The engineer ( an independent) told us proform were a brilliant company and the warranties were the best in the business - never a quibble. Our treadmill has so many features we never even knew of; inclines, inbuilt programmes, speakers, air fan, and the iFit app is incredible ( though it would be great if it was cheaper ). Totally solid machine that takes a heavier weight."
Hello Amanda,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I'm very glad we managed to smooth out the minor tech issues you had when the product was received. Its always a pleasure to hear when a customer is happy with their purchase!

Anything else please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
"Easy to install and great to use. The only reason I have not rated this as very good is that there is no information as to what the pre-set work outs are so I'm having to find out by testing each."
Hello Karen,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness. Its great to hear that you are enjoying your brand new Elliptical.

In the user manual it does state how you are able to skip and cycle through the preset workouts that are pre-loaded into the console. As you go through each one the console will indicate what each workout will consist of such as the amount of resistance offered.

Hope this helps!

Any further enquiries feel free to get in touch.
"The assembly instructions were excellent, carefully numbering the steps and the fittings/screws needed at each step. The machine appears to be robust and the measured parameters are very comprehensive. It only remains for the equipment to improve fitness levels!?"
Hello Mr Woods,

Its Josh from ProForm Fitness.

I know for some customers it can be quite daunting to assemble some of our pieces of equipment but its brilliant to hear you managed to assemble your 305 CST Treadmill.

If you are looking to boost your fitness levels I would suggest having a tinker with the built in programmes. See the user manual for further guidance.

Any questions or inquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch!
"Good kit for price. A few self tapping screws were difficult to screw into hard steel but once put together feels pretty sturdy. Instructions on assembly pretty good but not so good on how to use preset programmes. Overall very pleased with treadmill."
"Great Product. On reflection fairly easy to assemble & works like a dream!!"
"Received my csx 325 broken out of the box!!!!!!!!! Only to be told I would have to wait for repair NOT even offered a replacement!!!!!!!!! Customer service friendly enough but don't really care. I have now returned my bike ant to be honest would never shop with you again. Please read the reviews other customers have left for you on Trus polite not good the way you treat you customers. You need to cut the dead wood out from tour staff. I have now bought a new that guess what worked out of the box and the seller has excellent reviews. Pro firm need to wise up and start respecting their customer base."
"Very good services and very helpful Thank so much.very happy with the way all been done . Excellent."
"The exercise bike is of great quality and a bargain. I have used it every day and feel the benefits."
"Great to deal with no problems at all 👍"
ProForm Fitness is rated 3.97 based on 202 reviews