Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy

"Easy and simple renewal process. Thank you."
"Website very easy to follow"
"The card payment was a little slow but all together it’s been brilliant communicating with this company"
"I love the ease of comparing different insurers."
"Did mine on line. No problem."
"Always call to prompt renewal"
"I am about to retire due to personal reasons and very happy due to their professionalism, considered explanation of the policies, policy significance and potential consequences."
"Only one comment. Please delay any reminders about Prof Indemnity reminder until after 31 March, when my focus is on end of year accounts etc. 1st April is fine, but as 31/03 is my financial year ending, I will not purchase within the same year as previous purchase, so it gets ignored and most likely forgotten, as this year. Thanks for the reminder today."
"Sorting out what insurance to go for for our changing needs"
"1) I also wanted to renew my Pubic Liability insurance. I wasnt able to choose this and wasnt offered it within the renewable dialogue with your website . I'm now having to spend additional time doing this seperately. 2) I entered my card details on your website and when I was re-dirceted to the bank for verification I was asked agin for these details. This comes across as though your site is taking these details from me without needing to. This is what detracts from an otherwise good service, which Ive used for 5 years running now. Other"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your feedback, which has been noted and is very valuable to us.

Professional Insurance Agents Ltd are continually striving to improve our customers journey and experience when using the website so we will endeavor to enhance the process, taking your comments on board.

PIA Ltd
"Lee Brett dealt my account in a friendly, efficient and helpful manner . Only problem the accounts dept have lost my payment however Lee is on their case to sort it out"
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your payment. After investigation it appears that this is being resolved swiftly and to your satisfaction.
Kind regards

Professional Insurance Agents Limited
"Slick process"
"I'm satisfy"
"I've used PIA for my professional indemnity insurance for three years. This year the online system declined me but a quick phone call sorted it out. Very professional, friendly and helpful!"
"My first contact with your company enquiring if you provide cover for a paramedic within general practice was not that good - I came through to a lady who just said look at the website. My second call to your company was with Conor Edwards who when I explained our situation was extremely helpful, dealt with the matter personally, completed the form there and then and indemnity cover was arranged."
"I have used Professional Insurance Agents for the past four years. The service is very convenient easy to use and rates I have found to be competitive. I have no hesitation in recommending them"
"Good ,simple procedure."
"Simple and straightforward process"
"Helpful, prompt and informative"
"William Matkins was very efficient and helpful"
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.76 based on 285 reviews