Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy

"* I needed a Public Liability Insurance quote not Professional Liability * I could not find Security Consultants under Public Liability on your website"
Dear Victor,
Thanks for your feedback.
We can provide Public Liability Insurance for your profession when purchased with a Professional Indemnity policy.
Our contact telephone number and email address is displayed throughout the website for you to contact us between 9am and 5pm for any help or queries you may have.

KF

PIA Ltd
"I was asked for the 11th number of my password and it only has 9 letters. You might want to check/change this."
Thanks for your feedback although please note that we DO NOT ASK FOR a password. The only time you will be asked for a password during this process is when you make payment via Credit / Debit Card and your bank may then request your password
"When I renewed my companies annual Professional Indemnity Insurance online I was given the option to pay an annual fee . I was also offered the legal protection insurance (ARAG) which was due for renewal at the same time. The cost for both had risen, but I intended renewing both at the same time. I decided to take the option of paying monthly for the Professional Indemnity Insurance and went back and completed the proposal form for that. This time, on completion it did not offer me the option to renew my legal cover. I assumed this would happen when I received the confirmation e-mail. This did not happen. Instead I was given the option to apply separately online for the legal cover which I did. The quote was three times the amount I had been quoted when this had been offered at the end of my annual fee quote for Professional Indemnity Insurance. I called the helpline and after some discussion they have agreed to honour the original quote, once the first direct debit payment has been received. Clearly, as I have had to fill in a new direct debit mandate form, this could take several weeks to be processed. As my legal cover expires on 10/11/15, this could therefore leave me exposed without cover for several weeks."
Hi Phil

Good to speak with you this afternoon regarding the Legal Expenses Insurance.

We hope that you are satisfied with our efficient response to resolve the issue promptly for you and apologies once again for the initial inconvenience you may have experienced on this.

Kind regards

Ross Lewis
Financial Lines Broker
"You have a tendency to hound the client, its a series of automated emails about 4 weeks prior to renewal, then a series of telephone calls which start about 2 weeks from renewal. If the client is organised like I am , the first automated email set a trigger in my diary to renew much closer to the time, don't see why I should give funds before I need to. May be allow means to renew and they payment made at the expiry time."
"Process is good and straight forward but you should advise clients if they intend to pay by Visa Credit Card that they will be directed to the Visa Verified site and to make sure that they have the correct passwords to hand."
"We bought a product - it isn't of any significance unless we need it - we pay for it in the hope that it never becomes necessary to use"
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.77 based on 306 reviews