Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy

"Quick, easy service. The information was clear, no fuss, very supportive and took the hassle and stress away from me."
"...........,,,"
"Re-insuring is easy and painless. Rates are good and I always receive timely reminders when renewal is coming due. If I forget I receive a friendly reminder."
"A very good service with competitive quotes and steady premiums over a number of years. Early reminders good but they err on side of nagging!"
"nice try and shoping"
"Very good service..."
"PIA couldn't have been more helpful in obtaining and dealing with the details of organising our PI insurance renewal."
"Good attention to requirements and competitive rates."
"Can obtain hassle free quotations easily on their website- no high pressure sales. Have used them for 10 years and they are ultra competitive. When I have needed to contact by phone the staff are professional and friendly."
"They have been very help and fast response to all my emails."
"Excellent swift and efficient renewal system - many thanks."
"Excellent service from the Team at PIA. Brilliant and supportive for us as a first time client they guided us through to the cover that we needed. We feel very well looked after and will be returning to PIA for our future requirements."
"Excellent, personalised service. Very professional and responsive to queries. Highly recommended."
"Great price for the coverage and easy to setup."
"Very helpful and professional as usual helped me downsize my insurance needs"
"Very professional, queries always attended to, proactive. Has always matched the insurance product to my circumstances. Excellent insurance partner for a small business."
"Cheap quick professional insurance."
"Excellent service, from the first phone call to the use of there website, no problems at all. Very easy to renewal as well. Brilliant service."
"Tamzin is very efficient and I am very happy with the service, and would recommend PIA to anyone"
"Never had to claim thankfully but found the service to be good and the pricing to be competitive"
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.77 based on 306 reviews