Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents
Read Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

About Professional Insurance Agents:

Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Have been with these agents for 3 years now. Always prompt with reminders, efficient and friendly. Haven't had to claim so cannot comment.
Proactive and dealt with the insurance promptly and courteously. We've not had to claim so cannot comment on claims handling.
Good communication, great work & smooth process
Conor is great at making this renewal process simple and easy.
Thanks
Great professional advice & customer service received from Roxanne!
Great professional advice received!
Conor and Roxanne have been very helpful in obtaining the most competitively priced policies that provide the cover our business needs. Always very helpful and professional even at times when, I'm sure, we have been trying as a client. Thank you to the whole team for all their help and advice.
Roxanne has been very helpful over the last couple of years: providing reminders in good time when renewals are due, competitive quotes, swiftly obtaining further information when urgently required for my ICAEW annual return and dealing with queries regarding changes to my work situation
Roxanne's and PIA team's professional approach provided me with the most reliable service and products available. Thank you!
I'm really pleased with James' efforts - first to make contact with me, something that is never that easy - and then to review my cover needs, which was in fact needed this year. Many thanks for your help.
Helpful telephone call to remind of pending expiry of current insurance.
Roxanne was absolutely superb, helping us to restructure our entire insurance portfolio. Excellent service, always easy to get ahold of and a pleasure to chat with.
Roxanne was absolutely superb and helped us to restructure our entire insurance portfolio. Fantastic service, always easy to get ahold of and a pleasure to chat with.
APPEAR TO BR PFOFFICIENT, BUT LETS SEE WHAT THE CLAIM PROCESS LOOKS LIKE !
James wood from Professional insurance agents was very helpful, understanding and efficient in sourcing a good deal for my indemnity cover and requirements with no hassle - highly recommended
Roxanne from Professional Insurance Agents did an excellent job of handling our annual renewal, with a very proactive and helpful approach throughout. Thanks!
Over the past several years I have renewed my annual insurance with Professional Insurance Agents Ltd.
I have always found their members of staff to be efficient and helpful and my contact this year, Conor Edwards, has been no exception. G
Conor went above and beyond, calling about my insurance renewal and responding quickly to my calls and emails when i left it right to the last minute to renew!
Conor from Professional Insurance Agents has been most helpful in arranging and sorting a very competitive quote for our Business insurance, well done and thank you very much.
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.78 based on 337 reviews