Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy

"I phoned the agency to do a quote over the phone as this was my preferred way of doing this as I was very unsure of certain areas and was told it was all "online" and to just put my details in. I did this but had to ring again as I had previously explained to them this would be for locum nursing and was now told to email them to clarify this. Not really great customer service and I would like to just say not everyone prefers a computer screen. especially when your paying out a lot of money for insurance. Not everyone knows insurance inside out."
"Excellent service from the Team at PIA. Brilliant and supportive for us as a first time client they guided us through to the cover that we needed. We feel very well looked after and will be returning to PIA for our future requirements."
"Excellent, personalised service. Very professional and responsive to queries. Highly recommended."
"Great price for the coverage and easy to setup."
"Very easy to deal with"
"Good communications, value for money compares well with other providers, easy to do business with PIA."
"Very helpful and professional as usual helped me downsize my insurance needs"
"Very professional, queries always attended to, proactive. Has always matched the insurance product to my circumstances. Excellent insurance partner for a small business."
"Cheap quick professional insurance."
"Excellent service, from the first phone call to the use of there website, no problems at all. Very easy to renewal as well. Brilliant service."
"Tamzin is very efficient and I am very happy with the service, and would recommend PIA to anyone"
"Never had to claim thankfully but found the service to be good and the pricing to be competitive"
"Good information, good quotes"
"Kelly Ewing has been absolutely fantastic. I cannot recommend PIA enough. They managed to beat our office insurance renewal quote and were extremely efficient and friendly."
"PIA continue to give us very competent and competitive support with a welcome personal touch. Communication is very clear and efficient, the whole process is very professionally handled."
"Always very helpful and timely reminders appreciated"
"Always friendly, patient and professional at all times. Excellent communication at all times, a great service."
"Easy and simple renewal process. Thank you."
"Website very easy to follow"
"Helpful, patient, walked me through entire online applucation process."
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.75 based on 296 reviews