Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

4.8
Based on 365 reviews
Read Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

About Professional Insurance Agents:

Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

dan@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

Tell us how Professional Insurance Agents made you happy
Thanks for easy process
The renewal system works well. I like the authentication required.
Very easy process to renew insurance.
I have used Professional Insurance Agents for several years now. I found them competitive and easy to organise. I am very happy with their service
Secure site is not functioning correctly. Had to try 3 different devices before being able to pay. Warnings appeared that security certificates were out of date. Payment site did not accept saved details from secure android payment card.
Always a pleasure to deal with the PIA team. They are efficient, thorough and knowledgeable; and courteous too!
Great support through covid
The agents are all helpful and polite but I only want to purchase run off which seems impossible to do and continues to be at the same price each year as when I was working even though I haven’t worked for some years. I feel I am stuck.
Hello Linda, Thank you for your feedback. With regards to run off insurance, usually we would expect premiums to reduce year on year after the first year of run off providing that insurers are not at their minimum premiums. I have reviewed your file and it appears that at your last renewal we did push back on insurers to see if there would be any reduction available but they confirmed that the premium you have paid is their minimum premium on this occasion. I hope this clarifies but if you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01323 648000 and a member of the team would be happy to assist you further. Kind Regards, Roxanne
Lucy has been particularly helpful, nothing was too much hassle and she did a fantastic job. She is an absolute credit to your team!
Always helpful and extremely professional means i don't need to look elsewhere for cover
Been with these guys for about 7 years. They are very competitive and have different coverage options to suit your business model. They have a fantastic reminder process for renewals and payment / document process is slick too. Very recommended
We do our corporate insurance with PIA, the whole team are very good and proactive.
Professional, VERY friendly and helpful and knowledgeable.
I had request to amend something on my Policy. My request was dealt by James Wood, in a professional, polite and courteous manner. The amendment was done and the new documents sent back efficiently. Thank You James.
Great coverage, great price, and very good admin / communication
Quite satisfactory. We have not had to claim.
I am grateful for your telephone reminder regarding my PI renewal.
I have used these people for a number of years now to supply various insurance services and have always found them to be friendly, helpful and prompt. Would not consider going elsewhere as a result. Recommended.
Lucky never needed to use my insurance. I fount it being the cheapest one and customer service is very good. Recommended!
I have used PIA for a number of years and never had any problems getting my cover exactly as I want it (Public Liability and Professional Indemnity). I have not had cause to claim but am confident that would also go well.
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.8 based on 365 reviews