Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

219 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

How would you rate Professional Insurance Agents?

Unverified Reviewer

Responsive and efficient. Very pleased with the cover they arrange for me.
Verified Buyer

Always call to prompt renewal
Martin Smith

Very pro active.
Ray
Verified Buyer

Every year they call me up to remind me of renewal in plenty of time. They are knowledgeable and don't rip you off by offering more expensive policies that you don't need. The process of renewal is very simple. Top service.
John Howse
Verified Buyer

I have been with you since 1993 as I have found you attentive and patient and non aggressive in pursuit of my business, I have had one leading insurer call me over 20 times and once 4 times in the same day, just very off putting. You were very supportive in my dealings with the aggressive and frankly potentially life changing claim from 2010 and so was RSA to be fair. I recall a very heart to heart conversation with one of your directors after settlement, its not until you have been there, do you appreciate the value of good solid insurance and the network of support that comes with it. I also appreciate the massive effort that has been made to communicate my position to insurers following this claim and the successful outcome from your endeavours.
Peter Booth
Verified Buyer

I am about to retire due to personal reasons and very happy due to their professionalism, considered explanation of the policies, policy significance and potential consequences.
Christine Rawlingson
Verified Buyer

Very professional & helpful.
Michael Foster
Verified Buyer

PIA have once again found the most competitive quotation for our PI and PL insurances and prepared them in good time to ensure that all of the latest information could be prepared.
Verified Buyer

Sorting out what insurance to go for for our changing needs
K.F
Verified Buyer

very quick and helpful member of staff on the phone.
Griffin Design
Verified Reviewer

PIA provide a service that is both extremely professional and client friendly and which produces fast and economic solutions - very highly recommended.
Glyn Graham
Verified Buyer

I've been insured with this company for a couple of years and highly recommend them. Good prices, good communication and always happy to help!
Ann Fleming
Verified Buyer

Was very easy to get our insurance without any problems.
EARLE HALL
Verified Reviewer

I HAVE USED PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE AGENTS FOR MANY YEARS FOR MY PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.
THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND PROMPT IN THEIR RESPONSE.
THEY ALSO TRY AND FIND THE BEST INSURANCE FOR MY NEEDS AND AT A REASONABLE COST.

EARLE R. HALL
John Moran
Verified Buyer

An excellent company and very helpful and efficient
Verified Buyer

Helped with an individual query
Verified Buyer

Polite timely reminders well in advance of the expiry date of my policy.
A web site which is intuitive and remember me from last year meaning the whole application and quote process was much faster.
Shona Broughton
Verified Buyer

Efficient, professional and experts at finding the right product for our professional body needs, I thoroughly recommend Kelly Ewing as an expert broker.
John Moran
Verified Reviewer

I was very satisfied with the service that was provided
Robert Melohn
Verified Reviewer

1) I also wanted to renew my Pubic Liability insurance. I wasnt able to choose this and wasnt offered it within the renewable dialogue with your website . I'm now having to spend additional time doing this seperately.

2) I entered my card details on your website and when I was re-dirceted to the bank for verification I was asked agin for these details. This comes across as though your site is taking these details from me without needing to.

This is what detracts from an otherwise good service, which Ive used for 5 years running now.

Other
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your feedback, which has been noted and is very valuable to us.

Professional Insurance Agents Ltd are continually striving to improve our customers journey and experience when using the website so we will endeavor to enhance the process, taking your comments on board.

PIA Ltd