Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

How would you rate Professional Insurance Agents ?

"Using PIA, I have accessed a range of coverages for my business needs over the last 5 years. Through that time I have engaged with a number of different members of the PIA team, and have found each interaction professional, warm and helpful. In addition, I have found PIA's rates to be competitive. I don't plan to look elsewhere anytime soon!"
Hayley Burton
Unverified Reviewer
"The card payment was a little slow but all together it’s been brilliant communicating with this company"
"Conor was great at explaining the ranges of cover available for my business and what each policy included. He took the time to get to know my business and advise what insurance was best suited to myself. He has a wide range of knowledge which proved to be extremely helpful in deciding what policies I should invest in. He was also great in advising which policies i should bear in mind and which ones i should consider as my business begins to expand. Thank you for your help and it's been a pleasure doing business with you!"
Oakshott Holden Plumbing & Heating
Verified Buyer
"Conor managed to save us over £500 on our existing policy, which we were extremely happy about. We were very impressed by the speed and efficiency of Conor. We will be recommending PIA to our friends and family."
Oana Laura Barnett
"great service"
Shahzad Qadeer BSc Hons
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service, professional and friendly people. Been with them for years."
"Quick, reliable communication from a friendly, efficient sales team - thank you!"
"Excellent professional, efficient, friendly service."
"I love the ease of comparing different insurers."
"They understood the product I needed and responded quickly with a competitive price."
"Good tailored customer service"
"Professional Insurance Agents have always provided a professional, efficient and friendly service over many years."
Donya Faridazar
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to navigate and purchase and an extremely reasonable price"
"Competitive premium and efficient and speedy administration."
"Very good communication and listened well to our needs."
Brian Chivers
Verified Buyer
"Did mine on line. No problem."
"Simple, no hassle, couldn’t be easier to renew, well done."
"Fast efficient service"
"Easy to renew, very efficient"
John Nisbet
Verified Buyer
"Prompt reminders, quick service, always willing to help, a pleasure to work with."
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.75 based on 260 reviews