Professional Insurance Agents Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Professional Insurance Agents

About Professional Insurance Agents: Insurance broker selling both offline and online insurance policies.

jade@professionalinsuranceagents.co.uk

Lion Works Sidley Road

How would you rate Professional Insurance Agents ?

"Responsive, professional, good service, I feel well looked-after."
"Solid professional service over many years."
"Excellent service. Prompt, accurate and good value for money"
"Easy to deal with, friendly and efficient."
"Very helpful service, gently pushing for responses when needed. My new premium was lower than last year"
"good prompt service"
"Always professional and helpful to ensure I get the right cover at a good price"
"Very easy to deal with and very professional."
"Straight forward, simple and very helpful"
"Professional and helpful service"
"PIA always send timely reminders prior to renewal, are very helpful and respond swiftly to my e-mails, etc. I would recommend them with no hesitation"
"Easy to communicate with, efficient and friendly."
"Process clear"
"Ross and the team have always been extremely helpful and quick to respond to our enquiries, taking time to understand our business and requirements"
"Using PIA, I have accessed a range of coverages for my business needs over the last 5 years. Through that time I have engaged with a number of different members of the PIA team, and have found each interaction professional, warm and helpful. In addition, I have found PIA's rates to be competitive. I don't plan to look elsewhere anytime soon!"
"The card payment was a little slow but all together it’s been brilliant communicating with this company"
"Conor was great at explaining the ranges of cover available for my business and what each policy included. He took the time to get to know my business and advise what insurance was best suited to myself. He has a wide range of knowledge which proved to be extremely helpful in deciding what policies I should invest in. He was also great in advising which policies i should bear in mind and which ones i should consider as my business begins to expand. Thank you for your help and it's been a pleasure doing business with you!"
"Conor managed to save us over £500 on our existing policy, which we were extremely happy about. We were very impressed by the speed and efficiency of Conor. We will be recommending PIA to our friends and family."
"great service"
"Excellent service, professional and friendly people. Been with them for years."
Professional Insurance Agents is rated 4.76 based on 274 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!