Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

MK
Unverified Reviewer

Both Shaun and Sarah were incredibly helpful and supportive throughout my re mortgage application process.
It didn't go as smoothly as I would have hoped due to the lawyers the bank appointed but Sarah chased on a regular basis and made the process as pain free as possible.
I would not hesitate in recommending their services.
Thank you!
Mr David Blackman
Verified Buyer

Simon Checkley has assisted me on my mortgage and loan requirements for a number of years now and he always delivers the best value, lowest interest and repayments and exceptional service. This time when there was a tough deadline and the pressure was on - he was ably assisted by Chloe Leavesley who was relentless in following up Scottish Widows and Optima legal keeping me posted at every stage and making the impossible possible. Great team - really appreciate the support with terrific service. If I was a prospective client I would be seeking these two out!
Rob Swiney
Verified Buyer

Another excellent service from Private Finance thank you Tim and Maniksha, superb, 5 stars, we will be using you again most definitely. Rob Swiney
Verified Buyer

A great service, thank you guys.
Verified Buyer

I felt confident that I was being given sound advice.
Antonia McGuiness
Verified Buyer

Fantastic! I would recommend Simon and Conor time and time again. It was an absolute pleasure to get a mortgage through them, Simon is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and thorough, the process went through without a glitch and within days I had my answer as well as a huge smile on my face! Thank you so much and I will be back when the time comes, I have also recommended you to my friends!
Mrs Irenee French
Verified Buyer

We had a very long transaction due to new construction, and George and his team could not have been more accomodating given we were overseas. I would highly recommend them for ex pat mortgages. No one else in UK could seem to handle this!
Verified Buyer

They handled our mortgage apllication with the mimnimum of hassle, sourced an excellent product and even sorted out our house insurance for free..
Adam Cumberland
Unverified Reviewer

My broker Michelle Clack at PF has always delivered on her promises. Michelle understands how to get the job done in the fastest most efficient way possible. I can not praise her enough. She is aware of potential concerns and has the know how and experience to steer around them. Private Finance as an overall company have always been readily available to me and have always prided themselves with keeping up with the latest innovations and changes of this rapidly changing industry.
Graeme Riddle
Unverified Reviewer

Martin Brady was excellent in managing to get us the mortgage we required.

Our case was particularly difficult but this unfazed Martin and he battled through and got us what we required.
Andy Bainbridge
Unverified Reviewer

Shaun and the team are truly exceptional in not only identifying the right offer for clients but also in tenaciously following through until completion has taken place. We recently completed on an apartment in a very tight timescale and Shaun was extraordinarily effective, at every step of the process, in aligning the bank and the lawyers in order to get the deal closed. I would happily recommend them to anyone!
Neil Thompson
Verified Reviewer

Shaun is a vigilant and tenacious partner in getting the deal done. He is obviously well connected in the industry which in turn expands options for the client. This is the second time I have used Shaun and wouldn't hesitate in using him again
Unverified Reviewer

Ryan was very informative and made sure that I had an offer within my short timeframe. He was a pleasure to deal with as was his team.
Mr And Mrs Reeves
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and helpful chasing the solicitors
Charlotte Norris
Unverified Reviewer

Araminta Hoare at Private Finance went above and beyond to help my husband and I get a mortgage on a new property within a tight timeframe.
Her customer service was exemplary - she kept us informed every step of the way and ensured we got the best deal for our circumstances. She was always cheerful and happy to answer any questions we had, heading many of our anxieties off at the pass.
We are so grateful to Araminta and also to Chloe for all their work for us. After our experience with them, we would recommdend Private Finance to anyone.
Susan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Private Finance managed to find me a good mortgage in challenging circumstances. Any problems we encountered, They quickly found ways around them.
Georgina Clarke
Unverified Reviewer

I have used PF for a number of years and have both a personal and business relationship with them. The service is always first rate and they have arranged several competitive mortgages for me. The service is very professional and discreet, and the advice for your personal circumstances exceptional.
TZ
Unverified Reviewer

The best finance firm in London in my opionion. Very fast response and always help get the best deal.
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely efficient and demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the market place. Nice people with a refreshingly 'unsalesy' attitude.
Tim Page-Ratcliff
Verified Buyer

I am a strong advocate of Private Finance and Tim Nye is a superstar ! Nothing was ever too much trouble during the application process and he kept me fully informed every step of the way. It's so refreshing to have dealt with such an efficient team.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 300 reviews