Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

kate.blissett@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Mr Harpal Sandhu
Verified Buyer

A very professional, friendly and efficient team I had a pleasure to engage. They were very thorough and quick to get me the mortgage I was hoping for. I will definitely seek their advice and services again if required
TR
Unverified Reviewer

Having reviewed PF badly a couple of weeks ago, the senior management have been most proactive in remedying the mistakes that were made and are making improvements that should be of benefit to future customers. On the basis of their willingness to make things right I would now be happy to recommend Private Finance as mortgage brokers
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Private Finance made a confusing process so much easier. I'm very grateful for the help and reassurances throughout the process. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Tara Kusch
Verified Reviewer

Luke Blair has been brilliant in arranging both mortgages for a buy to let and our private home over the last few years. He's professional, personable and always manages to find us a great deal. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Felix Lejac
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from my mortgage broker Luke Blair, who stuck doggedly to the task in hand despite some unforeseen setbacks. Good cross-service follow up too.
Michelle Lawson
Verified Buyer

Private Finance will save us a lot of money by arranging a much more competitive rate on our mortgage. Due to the rate they have managed to negotiate the amount we will pay each month in the future will be significantly less than we were paying to our existing mortgage company. I only wish that I had heard about them before!
There were a few complications with our re-mortgage which made the process a little longer but throughout the staff were extremely informative, helpful and really cheerful. This made the whole process a pleasurable and worthwhile experience.
Hannah Hines
Verified Buyer

I would recommend Martin from private finance to anyone going forward who is looking for a smooth process from start to finish. Especially if they are applying of their first mortgage as was I. Martin was calm, understanding and very informative. He has always been available to talk to on the phone no matter what the question and also didn't rush or make me feel as though my questions were ridiculous (which i am sure a number of them were). If he missed my call he would always follow up with a swift reply less than 24 hours later. Which for me is an excellent turn around!

Well done Martin for delivering such a great service. He is an asset to your team at private finance!
Anthony
Verified Buyer

By finding very quickly the solution to our need for short term mortgage finance. Holding my hand throughout the process. Having really pleasant people to deal with.

Paul Hubbard
Verified Buyer

My broker (Luke Blair) listened to my needs and offered several solutions, one of which proved far superior to anything the competing mortgage broker offered. The response was fast and Luke communicated clearly, laying out the pros and cons of each solution.
Queries were speedily dealt with by phone or email. All in all an excellent service. Our thanks to Luke.
Andy Hall
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful right from the start to completion. Could not have done all the requirements without the support of PF.
Simon And Helen C
Verified Buyer

Julian at Private Finance managed to facilitate what others couldn't. He worked tirelessly in this pursuit and I can't thank him enough. I can only recommend this company.
Mr And Mrs King
Verified Buyer

Private Finance were extremely thorough and professional in both offering expert advice and in guiding us through the process of securing finance for a major purchase. Simon Kelly and his colleague Chloe deserve a special mention for their outstanding customer service -faultless from our initial enquiry to the successful conclusion of the transaction.
Michael Massingham
Unverified Reviewer

Private finance and especially Michelle Lister helped myself and wife by the home of our dreams.
Buying the house was not straight forward. It needed the expert knowledge of Michelle to combine mortgage porting, a buy to let and a commercial mortgage to create everything needed for us to buy our house. But Michelle and private finance not only organised the finance they also supported us with constant communication and held our hand all the way to the end.
I would not hesitate to recommend Private Finance for all your mortgage needs.
Thank you.
Chirag Patel
Verified Buyer

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Private Finance recently as my broker Mr Kanna Mayu has moved here. In the time I have been using Private Finance's services and more importantly Kanna as a personal broker, I can say his advise, market knowledge of residential mortgage products and turnaround through to completion is impeccable. I regularly use only him out of choice and recommend his services to all family and friends given the high level of confidence I have in his opinion and his service provided. Kanna as well as George whom assists him, are an asset to Private Finance, as was Kanna to his previous employer and I look forward to regularly doing business with him as I have done for the Last 5 Years since were introduced. Keep up the good work!
Toby Taylor-Brice
Verified Buyer

VERY HELPFUL AND I COULDNT FAULT THE CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION FROM TIM AND HIS TEAM WITH THE VARIOUS STAGES ,WE WENT THROUGH FROM START TO FINISH ON A VERY CHALLENGING MORTGAGE APPLICATION
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and result. I spoke with another broker who advised I couldn’t get a mortgage with the bank Private Finance had found me a mortgage with due to my personal commission structure. Everything went through in the end very well and the rate they got me was far better than anyone else could offer. Tim Nye and Maniksha Shah were both incredibly helpful throughout the process and are to Thank for the end result.
Verified Reviewer

Very good service from Tim and Maniksha. They kept me well informed throughout the process and were always available or quick to respond to any questions I had. I will certainly use the firm again in the future.
Andrew Lea
Verified Reviewer

Jason was outstanding from start to finish in the process of guiding me through my first mortgage. I would highly recommend private finance to anyone needing a mortgage.
William
Verified Reviewer

Simon Kelly at Private Finance was recommended to me by a friend and now I can see why! Simon has always been extremely reliable, helpful, knowledgable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone as the best mortgage broker.
Tim
Verified Buyer

I was recommended to Private Finance by Brighton Capital Management to arrange a remortgage of our house to take advantage of the lower interest rates currently available.
I expected fees but also a value-added service to achieve as good a deal as I could have arranged independently.
The process started badly when the first application to Santander was rejected by the bank.
I expect a professional service to be aware of lender restrictions. This cost valuable time and now meant I was trying to access information whilst away on our annual holiday. Eventually the delay led to another month’s payment being made to SGB at the higher interest that I was trying to avoid.
Fees and costs appeared by drip feed and are listed below.
£1505 PF Fees (reduced after a rejection of the initial charges)
£995 Arrangement Fee,
£295 Survey
£660 Legal Fees
£180 Independent legal advice for Daughter.
£2549 Unnecessary extra month’s payment to SGB
These could, and should, have been detailed to me by PF at the outset. Metrobank’s offer made them quite clear, so should PF.
Metrobank’s web site details a similar loan to the one I have and there is free valuation and legal assist included (product code R1418).
I expect terms at least as good as I could achieve independently.
The amount of work I had to do to achieve the remortgage was nearly doubled (and in several instances trebled) from that which I would have had to do if I had approached Metrobank independently.
I understand the need for information from me but do not understand having to repeat the information to both my solicitor and Metrobank as well.
In summary, this is the first time I have used a mortgage broker. As the situation stands it will be the last time.
I will not be able to recommend PF to anyone.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 340 reviews