Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Adam Cumberland
Unverified Reviewer

My broker Michelle Clack at PF has always delivered on her promises. Michelle understands how to get the job done in the fastest most efficient way possible. I can not praise her enough. She is aware of potential concerns and has the know how and experience to steer around them. Private Finance as an overall company have always been readily available to me and have always prided themselves with keeping up with the latest innovations and changes of this rapidly changing industry.
Graeme Riddle
Unverified Reviewer

Martin Brady was excellent in managing to get us the mortgage we required.

Our case was particularly difficult but this unfazed Martin and he battled through and got us what we required.
Andy Bainbridge
Unverified Reviewer

Shaun and the team are truly exceptional in not only identifying the right offer for clients but also in tenaciously following through until completion has taken place. We recently completed on an apartment in a very tight timescale and Shaun was extraordinarily effective, at every step of the process, in aligning the bank and the lawyers in order to get the deal closed. I would happily recommend them to anyone!
Neil Thompson
Verified Reviewer

Shaun is a vigilant and tenacious partner in getting the deal done. He is obviously well connected in the industry which in turn expands options for the client. This is the second time I have used Shaun and wouldn't hesitate in using him again
Unverified Reviewer

Ryan was very informative and made sure that I had an offer within my short timeframe. He was a pleasure to deal with as was his team.
Mr And Mrs Reeves
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and helpful chasing the solicitors
Charlotte Norris
Unverified Reviewer

Araminta Hoare at Private Finance went above and beyond to help my husband and I get a mortgage on a new property within a tight timeframe.
Her customer service was exemplary - she kept us informed every step of the way and ensured we got the best deal for our circumstances. She was always cheerful and happy to answer any questions we had, heading many of our anxieties off at the pass.
We are so grateful to Araminta and also to Chloe for all their work for us. After our experience with them, we would recommdend Private Finance to anyone.
Susan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Private Finance managed to find me a good mortgage in challenging circumstances. Any problems we encountered, They quickly found ways around them.
Georgina Clarke
Unverified Reviewer

I have used PF for a number of years and have both a personal and business relationship with them. The service is always first rate and they have arranged several competitive mortgages for me. The service is very professional and discreet, and the advice for your personal circumstances exceptional.
TZ
Unverified Reviewer

The best finance firm in London in my opionion. Very fast response and always help get the best deal.
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely efficient and demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the market place. Nice people with a refreshingly 'unsalesy' attitude.
Tim Page-Ratcliff
Verified Buyer

I am a strong advocate of Private Finance and Tim Nye is a superstar ! Nothing was ever too much trouble during the application process and he kept me fully informed every step of the way. It's so refreshing to have dealt with such an efficient team.
Michael Hodges
Verified Buyer

My wife and I are in our late 60's and required a mortgage to purchase a New Barn Conversion property. Other mortgage brokers/Financial advisors could find us only bridging loans. Private Finance Ltd succeeded where others failed.
They provided a very professional,knowledgeable and efficient service, finding a product that fitted our requirements pretty much exactly. We will be forever grateful to the work that Michael Mears did for us in enabling us to move to the house of our dreams, we are still pinching ourselves!!.
K Whitehead
Unverified Reviewer

Shaun Church and Sarah Sheppard provided an excellent, professional and very fast service organising a mortgage for us within very short timelines. I was extremely impressed by the friendly and efficient service, and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
Verified Buyer

We have been extremely pleased with the service we have received from Private Finance. We had a fairly complicated scenario requiring a remortgage, bridging loan and development loan essentially all at one go to get our barn conversion project off the ground. All matters have been handled swiftly and professionally by Private Finance and I can't praise Simon & Chloe enough for their hard work and support throughout.
J.Deegan
Unverified Reviewer

Private Finance have been a pleasure to deal with again.
Have used them several time and will continue to. Michelle Clack took all the hassle out of a mortgage application for me. I was very near to having my first baby so needed a smooth and hassle free service which Michelle provided. Impressed with the personal and efficient service I received as always. Many Thanks Michelle and P.F.
Peter Drew
Verified Buyer

Salman and Edward at Private Finance did a great job in finding us a great solution for our complex requirements. It took some time for us to be able to go ahead with it due to unforeseen circumstance. Salman and Edward were very patient throughout, answered all our questions and helped us understand what was possible and how to proceed. With Private Finance's help we have been able to buy our dream home. I would highly recommend their services.
Mrs W
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks to Michelle Clack for arranging our mortgage again, always professional and straight forward from start to finish. We always go to Michelle for advice and help.
Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

Wow, Superb service and advice received from Conor Carpenter. He sourced us a Buy To Let mortgage that we had never heard of but suited our needs perfectly. We received advice from other companies but no-one was as thorough or read our needs so well. Conor was in regular contact with updates and was there to help if required. Thoroughly impressed and we will definitely be using him again to remortgage our private residence in the coming months.
Gavin Eustace
Verified Buyer

very easy to deal with, managed the Bank and any questions I had along the way.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 272 reviews