Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy

"Private Finance helped us greatly in securing a good deal for our remortgaging. Conor listened to us carefully and he was very fast and efficient in finding a much better deal than the one we had. He was always at hand to answer our questions or chase up matters for us. I am very happy with the service we got and I would recommend Private Finance without a second thought."
"Chris Skyes mortgage adviser. Chris dealt with our mortgage needs very professionally and swiftly, everything from advice to obtaining the mortgage deal was very qwick and Chris was always available if we had any questions. I will definitely be going back to Chris when my mortgage deal ends to find me another good deal ."
"Tim's commitment to completing this transaction, despite unforeseen complexities, ensured that my requirement was met on time and with an improved deal. Great service and a pleasure to work with!"
"I used Private Finance to assist me with remortgaging and found their services excellent. I worked with Conor who performed a very helpful initial research, and suggested a deal which eventually saved me several hundreds of pounds per month. Importantly too, Conor and his team were very professional, always quick to respond and very easy to work with. I would recommend them without any hesitation."
"Julian handling my mortgage and Mark with my life insurance have been so helpful from start to finish and very understanding of all my needs.I would recommend your company without hesitation.Many thanks to all your staff who helped me."
"We recently used Private Finance to source a mortgage for our daughter - not an easy task as she was a first time buyer requiring a Buy To Let Mortgage. However, Conor Carpenter worked hard and found a very satisfactory mortgage and lender. He kept us fully informed throughout the process and we couldn't have asked for more. No hesitation in recommending Private Finance."
"Thank you for working so hard for us and making it all happen so quickly. Hugely impressive! Thank you Edward, Alex and Donovan - a great team! James & Susie"
"Simon and Chloe were incredibly helpful from start to finish and always kept us up to date on our mortgage application. We have now moved into our new home and couldn't have done it without their advice."
"Chloe Leavesley at Private Finance was an absolute star to work with. My situation made re-mortgaging very complicated and time consuming but her help and determination really shone through. While being very disappointed with the service I received from my mortgage company, I cannot speak highly enough about the service I was provided by Chloe."
"I wish I could add more stars! Conor Carpenter went above and beyond to help us secure our dream house! Our situation was a bit unusual, both being self employed and with one set of our accounts not showing a true reflection of income. We were declined by a previous broker and company not even trying to see how they could help. Conor also had some issues to find us a solution but he kept trying and we achieved a solution and are waiting to sign contracts to exchange on our dream home very soon! We wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again."
"Julian Ward was Professional & very efficient. This is the second time we have used Private Finance and would not hesitate to use their services again."
"We were very pleased with all the help Michelle gave us when renewing our mortgage. Such a friendly professional young lady"
"This is the second time I have used Simon Kelly who once again has proved outstanding at sourcing the best and most appropriate facility. Efficiency levels at ensuring the mortgage process progressed as smoothly as possible were faultless. I have no hesitation in recommending Privat Finance Ltd to others."
"I was impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail that I saw with Private Finance when they carried out my remortgage, I have returned to them to arrange my buy to let mortgage, without hesitation."
"Used the professional services of Private Finance twice since 2017 and they have proved to be highly professional, providing excellent advice, diversity of services and they deliver to their promise in arranging efficient and market competitive mortgage offers and conversions as well. I would highly recommend their services."
"Jason at Private Finance is just what a Financial Adviser should be -independent, impartial, professional, very competent, a breeze to work with and above all a top person."
"Private Finance found the right mortgage for us. The initial quotation figures had to be changed due to a "typo" which was misleading, and a promised meeting failed to materialise which was disappointing, but overall the service was efficient and the mortgage was finalised promptly."
"I would like to thank Anuj who has given me a great support throughout my mortgage process. He is absolutely thorough, proactive, and always gives prompt responses. I would recommend Anuj to anyone. He is just fantastic. Thank you."
"Great service from PF on a tricky mortgage. Deal got a bit awkward towards completion but PF were always on hand to jump in and do their utmost to resolve. Would certainly recommend PF. Glenn (Leeds)"
"We used Private Finance because their web site showed they provided an end to end tailored service based on their customers needs. They need to update their web site! Many companies in this field overstate their abilities and services but, Private Finance understate theirs on their web site. Their attention to detail, their speed of reaction to your e-mails or questions, their ability to take on complex transactions, their staff, everything about them is simply first rate. They made us feel like we were their only customers. They actually did listen to our needs and they came up with a solution that was bespoke to us. I can't praise them and their staff enough. As a business owner I know how important it is to have good staff and Private Finance have really good staff. Needless to say we are sticking with them for anything else we do and will recommend them to anyone who asks us. Brilliant company, brilliant team!!"
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 506 reviews