Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

kate.blissett@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Jessica Portman
Verified Buyer

Simon and the team were fantastic supporting us through our journey of buying our first home! Professional and efficient, and we would recommend them happily.
Manuela Gazzard
Verified Buyer

Timely response, very competent advice over several years, extra information and market insights provided to help guide informed decisions - very happy customers since many years ...Tim and Maniksha are excellent at their jobs!
Oliver Ward
Verified Buyer

Private Finance have always provided a 5 star service and helped us through some complex portfolio adjustments. Both Simon Marsh and Conor Carpenter have provided a first class client contact. We have recommended Simon and Conor to friends and relatives.
Verified Buyer

Simon & Conor were very helpful with our remortgage - they found a great rate with a lender who was happy with our mix of income (employment & LLP) & who would lend on an interest only basis.
We have subsequently used them for a buy-to-let mortgage & got a market leading rate with an offer turned round within a couple of weeks.
Thanks chaps!
Peter
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much to both Michelle and Stacey. Both incredibly efficient, professional and competent. Great service and quick and painless process. Thank again to you both.
Ms Kelly Lacey
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fabulous, ‘first class’ service that made a very stressful situation so simple and straightforward. Many thanks to Ryan Garbett in particular for helping me to get the mortgage I had been told I couldn’t get by another broker.
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to Michelle Clack for taking on the financial set for my recent move. Lovely to deal with, nothing too much trouble. Highly recommend working with her. Many thanks.
Gary Stephenson
Verified Reviewer

As well as successfully finding a mortgage, the pre & post offer service was truly excellent. The communication and continued support including insurance quotes, was extremely valuable and contributed highly to the successful purchase of our property. Our thanks to Ryan, but especially Chloe, for their hard work. Highly recommended.
Tracy Martyn
Verified Buyer

The service we have received from Tim and Maniksha has been fantastic. From the initial recommendation from Tim to being kept continuously updated on the progress of our mortgage has been outstanding. I would highly recommend Private Finance.
Dr Neil Hedger
Verified Buyer

By Dr Neil Hedger: after a 'hectic' year getting married our finances were a little awry. Despite our bank being well aware of this and having an excellent track record with them we were unceremoniously turned down. Sound familiar? Enter Julian. It is hard to believe how helpful and understanding he was and how smooth the process became. He has secured us a deal that is with a major Bank and at a 5 year rate that would be hard to beat. He even seemed to answer his emails at times that he should have been in bed! Very strongly recommended and......over to you Mr Carney!
Kerry Creasey
Verified Buyer

Excellent service provider. An extremely professional and efficient service combined with competitive rates. Simon Marsh and Michael Mears have both proved themselves to be a calibre well above any broker I have had dealings with in the past. I have recommended Private Finance to many friends and colleagues who have all experienced the same high standard of service.
Karen Cook
Verified Buyer

George Embleton at Private Finance was instrumental in making my mortgage application reach a successful outcome, thanks to his persistence chasing the solicitors and the bank who by contrast were slow and impersonal. George was always gracious on the telephone, and prompt to act and to keep me informed, which gave me peace of mind at an anxious time. I will recommend Private Finance to my friends. Karen Cook
Verified Reviewer

My 3rd Mortgage arranged via Michelle Clack of PF in Hertford. The service is professional, prompt, effective and personal. Highly recommended.
Kirsty McMichael
Verified Buyer

Simon and team were very responsive, a pleasure to deal with and knowledgeable about their products and service.
Steve Lamb
Verified Buyer

Working with Private Finance Ltd to obtain a mortgage was a great experience. Simon Marsh and Conor Carpenter responded quickly to requests, provided clear information and were very amenable to model different scenarios. I would definately recommend Private Finance to friends and colleagues.
Jason Carpenter
Verified Buyer

This is the second time this year, I have used Conor Carpenter & Private Finance Ltd to remortgage our properties. Firstly our Buy to Let and most recently our residential mortgage. Conor was able to find products that met our needs & expectations while at the same time saving us money.

I would happily recommend Private Finance to others & Conor Carpenter will be my first point of contact should I need these services again.

Excellent service.

Thank You.
Mark Kempson
Verified Buyer

Extremely professional service. Most helpful and efficient.
Strongly recommend
Richard Robinson
Verified Buyer

Simon and Conor have provided a fantastic service throughout the process. This is the second time I have used Private Finance and I will certainly use them again. I have and will continue to highly recommend them to others.
Martin Frewer
Verified Buyer

Very professional and competitive service. Please congratulate Simon and Conor for their expertise and hard work.
Lorne
Verified Buyer

Julian Ward was my advisor and he worked tirelessly to get us our mortgage.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 340 reviews