printerinkdirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend printerinkdirect.com
Read printerinkdirect.com Reviews

About printerinkdirect.com:

Printer ink, direct to you. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges from our safe online store. Fast free delivery with all orders over £20 on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon and many more.

Visit us at printerinkdirect.com to see our range.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at sales@printerinkdirect.com

Printer Ink Direct after sales service was fantastic One of the cartridge's ordered was damaged, I sent them an e-mail and they reply saying a replacement is on its way which I received in days. Totally amazing service Thank you Printer Ink Direct
Very easy order process and quick reciept.
I was supplied with incorrect sets of printer cartridges in August this year. I discovered this when I tried to change the black cartridge a few days ago I have written to complain to Printer Ink Direct via their email address and via their on-line form. I have yet to get a response. I reordered the same sets from them last week and they duly arrived on time and correct for my printer. What a same their after sales care is so poor.
Excellent arrived quickly
Really great cartridge and price with fast delivery could not ask for more Tony Beecher
SENT THE WRONG PAPER AND NO REPLY TO MY THREE EMAILS
Great quality superfast delivery
Cartridges incompatible despite guarantee! So far 5 messages to sales contact on website totally ignored. Printer has been out of action for weeks despite the existing cartridges being from same supplier without a problem
Great! Couldn't believe that it worked for my printer!
First time dealing with printer Ink Direct , and very pleased and will be recommending to friends well done
I haven't received my order. I have told you this by email and twice via your website. I cant find a phone number anywhere for you. Please respond!
Great quality, fab value and even better service with fast reliable delivery. ...Highly recommended.
Superb product. Very happy
Sent the wrong paper weight, I sent an email to advise,still waiting on a reply and the correct paper weight being resent Is anybody reading the sent emails.
Was sent the wrong printer toners, have been trying to get in touch with them to return for over a week to no avail. they do not return emails and there is no contact number
Good product and prompt delivery
As I still haven't received my order placed on 17/11/21 yet I would be very reluctant to give your service even one star given that today is 29/11/21. Furthermore I would not recommend anyone to use your service. Edmund McKinley PS: I give one star here because without it I am unable to submit this review.
Printer inks were an excellent price, came well packaged and at present work well
Have used this company for replacement inks for some time now and the product and service is very good!
Sent better quality product as ordered item not available. Well Done.
They sent my order to my billing address in the US I emailed customer care three times and told them the ink was being sent to the incorrect address. nothing !!!!! No ink !no refund !no response !to my email Nada !!!!!! And to add insult to injury they charged me more for shipping than the ink 🤔
printerinkdirect.com is rated 4.60 based on 1,152 reviews