printerinkdirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend printerinkdirect.com
Read printerinkdirect.com Reviews

About printerinkdirect.com:

Printer ink, direct to you. Buy your cheap printer ink cartridges, laser toner cartridges from our safe online store. Fast free delivery with all orders over £20 on inkjet supplies and laser consumables. For great deals and savings on original and compatible cartridges, visit the website now. We stock brands from Epson, HP, Canon and many more.

Visit us at printerinkdirect.com to see our range.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at sales@printerinkdirect.com

I have only just installed a black ink cartridge into the printer, but left the Epsom coloured cartridges as they were not completely empty. The printer accepted the cartridge without a problem and I then tested the printer. I could not tell the difference. Obviously early days but early indications are they are working as they should with excellent results.
Ordered them and was kept in the loop, and fitted them
Arrived on time and ink seems to work well.
Arrived very quickly fitted easily although they leaked a bit. Worked fine in printer.
AMAZING!!!! Ordered one day then arrived the next. Will be using again.
Professional, efficient and prompt.
Compatible with my printer at a fraction of price of originals
Very fast delivery thank you . This ink was very easy to install and worked perfectly. I will be ordering again.
Excellent value and service, what's not to like? *****
great price; unexpectedly astonishingly rapid delivery
Printer Ink Direct shipped my order very fast. Unfortunately, one of the products I received was wrong: I ordered photo ink and received standard black ink. They resolved the error by allowing me to keep the wrong product, which is compatible with my printer, and shipping out the correct one.

Mistakes happen, and I am very happy with the way I was treated and the resolution I was offered. Printer Ink Direct will now be my first port of call for ink.
Excellent Service. Extremely Prompt dispatch and a very good product. Thank will buy from you again.
Really pleased with the swift service, delivery & price. I’ll be ordering with you going forward for my ink....thank you 😊
Super fast delivery.
Good service so far but I have not used the ink yet so cant comment !
quick turn around time and the cartridge worked well first time. All great!!
i open only one box , insert the pink cartridge suddenly feel wet in my hand, full of pink colour in my hand i don't no how this happen ,then carefully insert the other cartridge and alien the cartridge the printer keep indicating after market ink , but i am not bother, only 10 copies i made low ink message i am getting. "not happy" anyway i have another set to use, the box printed xl type, normally last-long. if i am satisfied i will buy more .
Very good thank you for very good service
Sent me the wrong cartridge and have ignored all 3 of my emails.
I have been sent an empty cartridge and I have been able to get a response
printerinkdirect.com is rated 4.67 based on 162 reviews