Prime Oak Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Prime Oak
"Fantastic addition to my home . Wonderful craftsmanship and efficient friendly company to deal with , highly recommend ."
"My prime oak orangery is perfect - it houses my kitchen and looks onto my garden and totally makes my house. The designer completely got what I wanted and designed exactly what I was hoping for. The guys who came and put it up were great , cheerful and efficient - I think it took one week longer than originally advised - that was the roofing part of exercise. My only gripe would be that prime oak seemed a bit resentful of the fact that I was using my own builders (even though the architect sAid that was fine) For the groundwork’s - I did get a quote from the firm recommended by you but elected to go with the team I knew. Despite the fact that we were asked to call yourselves if we had any queries it was incredibly difficult to get calls returned my builders called, yet when I Called I got immediate reply and then Had to hand phone to builder - it was annoying and happened more than once. In the event everything was perfect , indeed the boys who put the frame up said it was one of the best prepared sites they had ever worked on! Only other problem is a door that can be very tricky to lock in winter But fine at the moment and I’ve just had a Second d window catch break, one alreAdy replaced by yourselves but A second one needs replacing too! All inall a wonderful product much enjoyed by myself and family, great team working on site only marred by the poor communication during the preparation of site . I am a happy customer and know of two friends who have used your company as a result of seeing my kitchen!"
"From the initial discussions and first visit, we decided that Prime Oak were the best choice for us. The communications have been frequent and always clear, with timing of different stages well planned. The workmanship of the construction is superb and the coordination of the different teams involved has been seamless. We are delighted with the orangery and would use Prime Oak again without hesitation."
"Phil, the Prime Oak initial contact, came to see us and discuss our requirements and offer advice. He said the orangery would be a quality build, would give us lots of additional space and would look fabulous. He was so right on every count. We are delighted with the quality of the orangery, the craftsmanship and the professionalism of the installation team."
"Great service and the build is just what we wanted."
"We are delighted with our orangery. It compliments our cottage perfectly, and certainly has the "wow" factor. It has created a wonderful space, which we look forward to enjoying in our retirement. We were very impressed how efficiently and speedily it was installed, and the great craftsmanship of the structure. The service from design to completion was excellent, we do not have any complaints, only compliments."
"Really happy with our orangery."
"The rating of acceptable is due to the fact the initial erection of the frame was completed late on a Friday afternoon when my builders then couldn’t cover it adequately, one of the posts needing to be replaced at the outset and several leaks since then. The after care service provided by Stuart has been excellent."
"Whilst I was happy with the overall build of the garage there were a number of elements of the overal project which were not good or are areas that other firms have a better service offering. The upfront ‘sales’ seem to be done by sales reps not actual employees of PrimeOak. There focus is on getting the contract agreed and whilst the rep who worked on my project did get involved in the project at some stages there were times that they were radio silent. In addition there didn’t seem to be any coordination between the head office and they sales rep. I think service could be improved if there was a project manager dedicated to each project and ideally being the sales rep. Secondly other companies provide an overall service where they also oversee the foundation works. This is key to getting the project done on time and on budget. For the future projects that I have planned I will go for a firm that oversees the whole project from beginning to end"
"Prompt and efficient service, very pleased with the end result. Would use again."
"Very impressed with quality and aesthetic look of the orangeries. Work man ship was top class and the fitters were very efficient and friendly"
"We are thrilled with our Prime Oak Orangery which fits beautifully alongside our dining room and blends in with our Arts & Crafts style home. Friends have almost unilaterally remarked “wow” and “how classy” to our extension which has almost certainly added value to the property. We can’t help but smile when we are in the new room which with the bi-fold doors open brings the garden into our family home."
"Very good from start to finish. Responsive after care."
"We are very pleased with our new Prime Oak garden room and the high quality of seasoned Oak used is unquestionable. The whole process went exactly as planned, when special thanks to Simon and Rich who installed the building in such a professional and hassle free manor. It was obvious that they have been installing for Prime Oak for many years (18 years and 16 years), and are a credit to the company. The Oak arrived in a brand new Prime Oak lorry, the guys offloaded it with extreme care and attention, the 'jigaw puzzle' of Oak components went together perfectly and the 2nd fix for glass and joinery sealed up the building beautifully. The 4 part Oak bi-fold doors are a dream to use! (Our neigbours are very jealous!) We also had early contact from PWC to arrange the building regulations and from Steve O'Brien who did the internal survey for SAP. Very professional indeed. All in an brilliant experience, and would absolutely no hesitation in recommending Prime Oak. Thank you!"
"From the first contact identifying some minor issues the response was efficient and courteous. The representative arrived on time, gave advice and dealt with the issues to our satisfaction."
"Love the building good service prior and during build Had a leak once winter started , it was built in July took us three attempts to get it mended outside never sorted out damaged inside ( stain on wood) repainting did that ourselves so disappointed by after care However love the room used everyday"
"Following a vey poor start due to the resignation of our Salesman/designer that left us in limbo for several months, the oak structure arrived on schedule and was erected on site with minimal difficulty. Any issues were quickly addressed by the Primoak team. Now complete, our new garden room that replaced a crumbling lean-to sunroom is regarded by ourselves and friends as a beautiful enhancement to our cottage. The design complements the main building in style and blends into the garden naturally. It is warm and light and a joy to be in. Well done Primoak and thank you"
"Prime oak made an Orangery for us and we are absolutely delighted with it, from start to finish everything was done to an excellent standard, everyone who has come to us since we have had it, have had the WOW factor, it’s a room we use every day we absolutely love it and it’s given us as well as family and friends so much pleasure. Thank you prime oak"
"Excellent product and I love the finished garage, garden room and mezzanine. A lack of team work with the builders marred the experience and let the company down. Several errors could have been rectified early but the build carried on in the hope that no one would notice and then the issues were too late to address. I would consider using Prime Oak again but definitely with a different on site team."
"We are delighted with the orangery. The finished result is truly stunning. An excellent service from Prime Oak and a big thank you to all involved."
Prime Oak is rated 4.52 based on 27 reviews