Prestige Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy
Very easy to order and delivered quickly
Posted 1 hour ago
It was an easy process sending a diabetic gift bag from Australia to Wales. I will use this company again...
Thank you so much! Delivery was prompt and the items were beautiful. My friends were surprised and delighted with their gifts.
First time I used it, arrived with Royal Mail on the day that it was supposed to, so couldn’t fault it 😊 the packaging was nice too! It was a present so I haven’t tried any of the products yet but they do look good! Would use it again !
I had my sister and nieces birthday two days apart. Due to coronavirus unable to visit them. So organised delivery of a hamper. Arrived on time on day specified, made their day. Brilliant surprise would definitely do again 👍
Really good food
Delighted as always, great quality produce, fresh fruit, my favourite go to place to send a hamper.
Good selection of hampers but would have been be better if I had option of changing white wine to a rose
Delivered right on time, good price, website was easy to browse and order from. Happy customer.
Arrived on time, perfect to send as a birthday present during lockdown
My parents loved it and certainly cheered them up in this current climate and it arrived a day earlier many thanks.
The hamper was great
Very good . I would definitely use prestige hampers again
Greatly loved by my family
I found the web site excellent, with easy access and detailed description of hampers. Excellent choices. Delivery was prompt and though I had the hamper delivered to another address, the recipient was very pleased with the items and the presentation. Thank you. Would use again.
Delivery came really quickly and excellent quality - thank you!
On time delivery
Efficient,on time,deliver what they promise. Very impressed.
Red wine and cheese hamper arrived on chosen date and very pleased with presentation. Great gift! Good to have something that uplifts the spirits of people through these tricky times - thanks for helping me do that :)
Great service lovely products really cheered up my son and his girlfriend who like everyone else is in lockdown and he is also been treated for cancer so the hamper full of goodies was a wee ray of sunshine in their day
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.81 based on 4,716 reviews