Prestige Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy
My daughter rang to say that it seemed almost like Christmas, when she opened the hamper!
Firstly, it came as such a wonderful surprise! Secondly, she was just delighted with all the unexpected and tempting goodies inside!! A lovely experience all round and a splendid idea if you want a real change from sending flowers! Well recommended !
Excellent service. My son and daughter in law were very pleased with their present. I won’t be afraid to use this company again.
Good selection and swift delivery
Great products delivered on time - thanks!
Lovely hamper arrived on time. Fruit was fresh and of good quality.
I love Prestige Hampers. With family living in UK and we are here in Aus, it is a great way for us to let loved ones know they are thought about and loved. Particularly important with current situation with COVID 19.
I have sent multiple hampers and have never been disappointed. Great value! Happy Customer!
:-)
Delivery was great and hamper great
The 2 hampers that I ordered where delivered within 24 hours and my daughter loved both of them. The quantity and quality in the hampers was really good.

So pleased with the hamper that I ordered for my husband’s birthday, he loved it. Products all look good, beer has been consumed along with the crisps 😂, pie in the fridge ready to eat tomorrow. Arrived on the date asked for, well packaged and lots of info. Great service, will use Prestige again
This was delivered this morning and my friend was well pleased with his present. Thank you.
It was fathers 90th birthday, due to Corona Virus with me living in the USA I could not be with him. I sent home a surprise prestige hamper. He absolutely loved it. We talked for hrs on the phone and he expressed how much he valued getting such a lovely surprise.
Hamper delivered perfectly on time for recipient's birthday. I believe he was pleased with it.
Excellent delivered on time and contents enjoyed
Thank you for the prompt response excellent service and perfect timing.
On time and great presentation - thank you!
Great service
Thank you very much. The recipient was over the moon with this gift, and was very impressed
Easy to order website very straight forward and delivery was on time.
He was very taken with the quality of packaging.
So Thank You again and I would definitely use your services again.
I was delighted with my hamper. Arrived on time and very securely packaged. The pies were very fresh and tasty with many different fillings. I will definitely be ordering again very soon. Lots of choice can’t wait
Excellent service
Love this! The best hamper gifts I've ever ordered. These hampers always arrive in good time and I always receive fantastic responses of the people that receive them.
I highly recommended them to brighten someone's day!
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.72 based on 6,865 reviews