Prestige Hampers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy

"Brilliant website, beautiful hampers!"
Posted 30 minutes ago
"I loved the website, with its varied and interesting choice of treats. It was easy to navigate and easy to understand."
"Great site easy to use great prices too"
"I found the sight very easy to manage from Australia and also to purchase my hamper for my Aunt and Uncle who live in Kent."
"Very helpful easy to order"
"This is the second time we have use Prestige Hampers, the quality of of the goods are amazing and It's so easy to pick and choose what we want to send our family."
"Found website easy to use and details of hampers were impressive."
"The website has a very approachable front page which draws you in and makes the process of buying a lot less daunting. Easy to navigate and the response from the people who renew passwords was quick."
"I recognise that I am in the huge minority of reviewers but I have to say that I have been left disappointed with the hamper value. Unfortunately, it is largely my own stupid fault for not checking the actual content sizes (bottles of wine are airline size) more meticulously before ordering - hence the 3 stars and not 1 or 2. However, in my opinion, the website photograph deliberately exagerates the size of the contents. You (or at least I) live and learn."
"So amazing thank you"
"So simple to use from overseas and allows me to buy special hampers for special people when I cannot be there to share christmas in person. Thankyou."
"Very easy to negotiate and simple to pay website.Would use again"
"Great gift idea for all year round. Great value for money"
"Easy to use. Good pictures and description of items. Pleasing to the eye"
"Was quick and simple. I managed to find the perfect hamper for my sister straight away"
"I FOUND YOUR WEBSITE VERY EASY TO FOLLOW. And your hampers excellent value for money"
"Products have been displayed beautifully and it is easy to see the range of options. Pricing is clear and the website easy to navigate around. Customer support is first class too. I had a question and even in a busy period I got a reply in full within minutes! Impressive! I bought one hamper and was tempted to buy another. Very pleased with this company so far hence the review."
"Living overseas is sometimes hard to buy presents especially with posting costs. This website was easy to find something for everyone and will use again."
"Lovely hamper and easy to use your website"
"I have made several orders each year and am delighted with the service and quality of the presentation and produce. I will definitely be ordering again! Thank you and Happy Christmas and New Year"
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.87 based on 82 reviews