Prestige Hampers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Excellent service"
"Delivered on time with the prestige hamper. Recommanded highly"
"Good quality products. I love the actual hamper, it’s a different shape and size from the norm"
"Excellent service. Thank you"
"I found Prestige Hampers through Google. Buying for a man is always difficult but the Cheese Lover Box seemed perfect. I certainly hope my brother-in-law enjoys it !"
"Great service, we were kept in touch and recipient was delighted. Thank you!"
"very pleased with product"
"I found the hamper choice varied in range and price and I easily found something to suit as a gift. The site was easy to navigate and the payment options using Paypal very convenient. Thank you!"
"This was my 1st time using Prestige Hampers not only was the product i ordered excellent the tracking information i received was excellent as well. I will certainly be using Prestige again especially with Christmas in mind."
"Great service"
"my sister was really pleased with her wine hamper and and as enjoyed 1bottle !!"
"Excellent service"
"I ordered a cheese and wine hamper for my fathers birthday and it came a day early which was fine and it was beautiful and great value for money. He was over the moon excellent value for money thank you"
"Easy ordering + tracking process. Hamper received with perfect timing and the contents were really appreciated."
"Great idea as my hamper was for a vegetarian couple."
"I have used Prestige hampers a few times.Living in Norway it enables me to send a nice gift. I have been very happy with the service, and have been told how fantastic the hampers have been from my family in England.💕 Thankyou"
"What a fabulous website and great choices. So easy to use. I can't wait for my recipient to receive their hamper."
"I ordered two hampers for my son and daughter in law on Friday morning and they arrived at their house in Wiltshire by 10am Saturday morning! They were both absolutely delighted with the contents of their respective hampers - a big hit! Thank you - will use again. 😀"
"Lovely product, great price, prompt delivery. Will use again."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE and PRODUCT. GREAT COMMUNICATION. THANK YOU. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY."
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.75 based on 899 reviews