Prestige Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy
Very dissatisfied with size and contents of hamper wouldn’t recommend
Posted 10 minutes ago
Beautiful hamper. So much variety.
I can’t wait to see my friend face when she will receive it.
Posted 18 minutes ago
Great site! Really easy to order and I found the perfect hamper for my mum.
Can't rate the delivery or quality just yes as ordered for the 20th of December
Posted 1 hour ago
Was searching for a gift for someone we wont get to see this year due to Covid/ Lockdown and restrictions.
Found lots of choice and variety on Prestige Hampers site, to fit all types of budgets, so were able to select items that were personal from us to friends, not only were they quality products, they were also reduced so saved us money as well.
We would definitely recommend Prestige Hampers.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent selection. Thank you!
Posted 1 hour ago
This was a 50th birthday present for a friend, arrived on time, well packaged and good value.
Posted 1 hour ago
I love the ease of ordering! Your things are really awesome!
Great selection of products and easy to navigate website. Will definitely use again
Arrived right on time and well packed
Great website. Lovely hampers and easy to navigate.
Great service, excellent packaging, quick delivery, product as expected. Would use again, well done Prestige Hampers.
Very pleased. Arrived when said it would. As it was .bought as a Christmas present I just checked what was in box.It all looked fine. I am sure the recipient will like it. Thank you
Very good service. Fast delivery.
Very convenient to navigate. Found the perfect Hamper. Payment was straightforward. What more can I say !!
Excellent products and website
Good website. Great variety of hampers, Easy to order. Unfortunately I have only just ordered so I cannot answer the remaining questions.
The order process was simple and quick, i have been promised next day delivery and received an extra 10% off my order . . .
If they are as good as they look on the images i will be an extremely happy lady
Very clearly laid out range and a great selection of quality items
Very interesting to see the variety of hampers a available
I have been shopping with Prestige for some time, and buy mainly flowers. I was delighted to find a fresh fruit gift for a diabetic friend. It looks delicious.
I am expecting the fruit basket to be as outstanding as the flowers I have purchased .
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.74 based on 9,476 reviews