Prestige Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy
Always lots of choice I am spoiled for choice of hamper Sending hamper for a few years now and always been pleased with your service
Posted 1 hour ago
great choice, easy to order
Posted 1 hour ago
excellent service especially from Robert will be using again in the furure
Great choice of hampers and easy to order. This is a bonus for family overseas Thank you prestige and a merry Christmas
I started purchasing various Prestige Hampers for family and friends last Christmas and I must say that I'm very pleased with the whole ordering process and the quality of the delectable items. Thank you very much indeed!
Hamper arrived on time and was of good quality.
Live in NZ and always use Prestige Hampers for gifts for the kids, never been disappointed.
This is my first time using these sweet hampers. Hopefully the recipients will be pleased with the contents
I bought two hampers as gifts; they were delivered to the requested locations on the requested dates, and the recipients were very happy with the hampers themselves.
quick service waiting to see the delivery would be smooth
Have used Prestige Hampers before and always been delighted. But today was different...it was brilliant! I had just spent about 90 minutes trying to send one of those personalised cards to my sister on occasion of her 60th birthday...nightmare!! So I approached sending a hamper to friends with trepidation...how foolish of me....5 minutes and all done!! Keep up the good work! Kind Regards, Phil Elston - Luxembourg
Amazing, thankyou, two of my three hampers have arrived. My mum hasn’t replied to say they have received theirs but I’m sure that will come. Everyone is very happy. I will definitely be using you again. Chrissy New Zealand.
Great choice Website so straightforward!
Great and easy website to navigate, I live in Australia and this site makes it easy to gift family and friends with quality presents back in the UK.
Everything was wonderful as expected
Although my Mum has yet to receive her hamper, the goods offered look to be quality items and at a reasonable price, site was easy to use and would definitely recommend to others
This is the first time I have ordered from your co. For the last 6 years I used another UK Co. Unfortunately they did not perform well last year, so I decided to try your co. So far I haven't had any problems, but I really cannot comment fully until I see how the delivery process goes. If you wish to contact me after delivery, I will gladly give you an opinion.
Every order never disappoints. With me living in NZ and my family in UK I can always rely on Prestige Hampers and Prestige Flowers to delight the recipients on special occasions. Thank you!
Simple and easy to order my hamper. Keep up to date with the arrival of the hamper too. Excellent service. Will order again.
Hamper arrived on the due date, the contents were of good quality and were much enjoyed by the recipient.
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.77 based on 1,459 reviews