Prestige Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy
Very helpful staff teaching this old dog new tricks
Posted 42 minutes ago
There is a large choice of hampers but would have liked more of a choice with plants included. Delivery is rather expensive, to find at the end.
Posted 59 minutes ago
Absolutely great site so easy to use and so many different choices 1st time using love it will be using again
Posted 1 hour ago
This is the first time have used this Hamper Site and I have found Prestige Hampers to be really good value. I have also found the prices to be very competitive.
very prompt delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Items arrived on time - however the order has not been updated on the website to show delivered and the link to view the order takes you back to the tracking page again. Nor can I find a way to get an electronic copy of the invoice which is disappointing
Great selection, hassle-free ordering.
Disgusted in size of the bottle of wine and cheese. Small bottle that would hold one glass of wine. And with a £17 off total price cost £29.99 for one glass of wine 3 small cheeses and a small chutney
very pleased with how easy it was to order also with the wide range of excellent hampers to choose from thankyou Gordon
Excellent service. Placed an order for 3 hampers and they were all delivered on the chosen dates. Having received a Prestige Hamper myself for a present this year I was impressed by it. Equally the recipients were very pleased to receive theirs as Christmas presents.
My purchase was delivered on the correct day thank you. The only thing I would say is that an email to me the purchaser to confirm delivery would have been handy....
...Always works wonderfully and is totally reliable! Thank you very much for an excellent service from a very satisfied customer! Happy Christmas to you all !
I bought it as a gift, it was delivered direct from the description online it seems top quality.
Very pleased with hamper really good value
I ordered a hamper last year, I was so pleased as was the recipient, we have just ordered again this Christmas
Excellent service turned up on time for a friends birthday. Good quality and well received 👌 Christine
Fantastic choice Easy to use website Value for money
Hamper fine, but very disappointed at not receiving any correspondence since I placed my order. Nothing to say it was ready to be delivered or that it had been delivered.
Good choice of hampers. Difficult to send 2 hampers to the same address. The idea of putting a picture on the card was great, no idea how to do it, so didn't do it :)
All was perfect as usual! Service, timing, packaging and quality. Thank you.
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.68 based on 18,031 reviews