Prestige Hampers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Great site easy to order and a great selection. Wish they did a wine cheese and chocolate hamper."
"I love the fact that you can personalize a greeting card with photos! Easy platform to use!"
"Great deals on pleasing products & a user-friendly website. What's not to love !"
"A great selection of hampers including for special dietary requirements e.g. gluten free. Easy to navigate website and ordering and delivery was really easy, which was great as I was ordering from New Zealand!"
"I was very impressed with the variety to choose from at very competitive prices. Simple to sign up and pay. Would certainly use them again and will definitely recommend them. Les"
"Great service! I used Prestige for all my Christmas gifts for the first time as I don't live in the UK. They were all on time and everyone loved them, so much so that I will be using them in future for all my Christmas and special occasions as there's plenty of choice to suit everyone. Thanks!!"
"Excellent service so far"
"allways use Prestige, good variaty of goods, flowers, hampers etc, a very good website layout and delivery is allways on time with fresh flowers."
"Your site is very user friendly. As a Brit expat, I will definitely come back in the future, for gifts for my family in the UK."
"Great site easy to navigate and fantastic product"
"Very happy with my first order to my sister in the UK it arrived on the morning of her birthday, I have just made my second order to my other sister so feeling confident that the gift will be delivered on time and in good condition."
"I received my order on time, but the problem lay with the contents of the hamper. I did not receive what I ordered. When I placed my order there was nothing to say that any substitutions would be made. Items were substituted however, without me being informed. When I complained, I was told that the substituted items were of the same value, albeit they weighed 200g instead of 400g. That is not the point. I specifically ordered the hamper for a certain type of cheese. Very disappointed."
"I always use Prestige Hampers when sending loved ones special gifts from Australia. They have unique and beautiful selections for every occasion I require.They give me peace of mind with quality gifts while feeling exceptionally safe and reliable with every purchase."
"FAST,QUICK,EASY ORDERING.PLENTY OF DIFFERENT HAMPERS TO CHOOSE FROM.WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO USE."
"excellent choice and service will use you again"
"Your site was impressive & variety of hampers excellent. Ordering was straightforward, until my friend receives the hamper I cannot at this stage comment any further! Judging by the reviews I've read it should be acceptable,"
"Always on time, always as advertised,"
"We first used Prestige Hampers in January to send a birthday gift to a friend and I am back to send a gift to my daughter. Very good service. Thank you."
"Easy to understand and lots of choices"
"Quick and easy - great choice. Hope it arrives in good shape! Thank you."
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.75 based on 624 reviews