Prestige Hampers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Hampers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Prestige Hampers made you happy
Lovely gift, postage bang on time.defo use again.
Posted 39 minutes ago
I ordered a cake formy sisters 80th birthday as I couldnt travel to Scotland to see her. I had never ordered a cake for postal delivery before and was a bit worried. However The cake arrived in perfect condition and was thoroughly enjoyed.
I have been using Prestige Hampers for many years and they are continually reliable and prompt with their service.
This has to be the greatest company. You helped me with my problems remembering my previous password. Delivered my gift on time. My brother in law was thrilled to bits when he received it. He said it was great and couldn't wait to tuck into the pie and beer. Many thanks to all of your support team. Excellent job, I can't thank you enough. THANK YOU
Prestige Hampers is definitely the shopping experience I would recommend to anyone. The guaranteed delivery was outstanding and everything was package nicely. Thank you for the shopping experience.
Easy ordering process. Prompt delivery.
Thank you sent to covid sick daughter - you made her smile
Everything went according toplan
Clever idea to have a sausage roll bouquet. It's always so difficult to delight and surprise my grown up son.
Arrived when they said it would. Great communication throughout the delivery process.
I ordered a hamper to be delivered to a campsite on the Llyn Peninsular in Wales - swift delivery on my chosen day - no problems at all . The recipient enjoyed the contents!
The hamper was a gift for my dad. He said it is lovely and the food tastes wonderful
My friends were over the moon with their Hamper.
Extremely pleased with hamper ordered for a friend's special birthday. She was delighted and delivery service excellent
Prestige Hampers 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Great customer service experience and hamper contents looked and tasted great
I’ve used Prestige hampers on many occasions and have found there products to be of high quantity and the delivery service extremely reliable and would happy recommended them
Lovely fresh selection of fruit.
I have already left a message on Wednesday. Very happy husband with the pork pie. Amazing value. I will order with you in the future.
My friend was so happy to receive the cheese and wine hamper
Fast and efficient delivery with quality products
Prestige Hampers is rated 4.67 based on 16,008 reviews