Poshrads Reviews

Stephen
Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Very helpful.
Communication with Robbie was great, he knew his stuff and was able to advise on the correct valves to order. When there was a slight issue with damaged parts, he was able to quickly resolve with the manufacturer, so all round, it's a 5 star rating from me.
Excellent service value and fast delivery. Would highly recommend 👍👍👍
Excellent service from Robbie and the Posh Rads company. Good communication and service. 10/10
Really pleased with the customer service we received and the after sales call asking if the radiator had arrived on time and intact. The radiator was very satisfactory.
Great service from these guys. Robbie answered my question that I posed. Ordered Aspen double radiator (cheapest on line by a mile) and it arrived next day as promised before 10:00am. Fantastic value and service will certainly be back when replacing other radiators.
Thanks again
Adrian
Ordered a K Squared designer rail radiator in chrome. Kept well informed throughout process and the radiator arrived as planned. Radiator looks really good. The only problem is now I have to keep polishing it :-)

Would like to add that the customer service appears excellent. They even remembered that I had enquired about a different radiator.
very please with the service
Fantastic service. Saved over £200 on mrrp and delivered at no extra cost within 18 hours. Will definitely use again.
Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Would definitely buy from here again. Thank you.
Impeccable service from Robbie.
Many thanks
Super quick delivery and exactly as described. Very helpful and friendly service
The service was very good. Delivery was a day late but Robbie at sales kept me up to date and even got a time of delivery for me. He phoned back to check all was well so on the whole I am very satisfied.
An absolute delight to have dealt with Poshrads. Robbie Bains have gone out of the way to make sure that our purchase went smoothly. Would recommend everyone and anyone to consider Poshrads for the best pricing and more so importintly the customer service.
Excellent communication and speedy delivery.
Easy to order with great selection. Delivered on time. Happy customer
Very pleased with their service especially Noah who even bothered to telephone me to ask if delivery and the radiators ordered were OK - which they were of course.
Prior to this he also sent me the catalogue of the radiators we wanted to refine our search on before ordering, which was most helpful. Keep this service up in this day and age and you should do very well .
John M
One of the best companies I've dealt with.
Outstanding product.
Delivered on time.
Repeat business will be happening.
I'm a heating engineer in the North Of Scotland, usually there is an excessive delivery charge to the Highlands..not with these guys.
This purchase was for my own house but I can't wait to offer your products to.my customers.
Poshrads 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Fast delivery and good service
Great, honest customer service