Poshrads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poshrads
Fantastic service and amazing radiator. Very good quality radiator. If you are looking for a designer radiator this is the place where to find it. You cannot expect more on the communication site either. We got a response instantly when we emailed, even though it was weekend. Thank you very much PoshRads. We are definitely getting more radiators from you!
Great service, prices and they kept in touch with the progress of my order.
Great service. Love our new radiators.
Fantastic service , quick delivery and product exactly how described . Very pleased . Thank you
Customer service great Robbie good sales person haven’t fitted towel tail due to ill health but I’m sure it will be ok
Perfect seller !
Thank you Peter we are glad your happy with your radiator purchase.
Excellent service, fast delivery. Very happy
No Worries thanks very much for your order :)

Robbie
Robbie was. very helpful and informative
Great review :) we hope you like your new radiator and once again thanks for your order with us.

Robbie
Very helpful and efficient service throughout.
Thanks for this great review :)

Best Wishes
Robbie
Excellent service and outstanding products. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Splendid review thanks very much! :)
Brilliant service!! Thank you Robbie!
Thanks for taking your time to review us we are happy you like our service :)

best wishes for new year

Robbie
Tremendous. Competitive pricing. Prompt and friendly customer service. Radiator delivered to NE Scotland 2 days after order placed. I would urge anyone to give Poshrads a try. You’ll not be disappointed. 5 ⭐️
Hi Edward

Great review really appreciate it :)
This item was simple to fit and arrived early thank you
Thanks for the review we are glad you are happy with your purchase :)
Radiator came quickly and contacted them about brackets and the issue resolved really quickly. After getting radiators from WayFair, this was 100 times better experience.
Hi Ralph thanks for this superb review we are glad you are overall happy with our service

wishing you a happy Christmas & New Year

Posh Rads
It was a quite long journey to getting the right radiator with many (many questions) alone the way to make sure it was suitable. This was all managed and got lots of helpful answers. Delivery was quick (even without considering for international delivery). Very happy, and can recommend.
Thanks for this kind review glad your happy with our service and more importantly our international service we hope you are pleased with your new radiators

Wishing you a Happy Christmas & best wishes for new year
Posh Rads
The customer service on the phone from Robbie was fantastic. He was helpful, had a 'can do' attitude and quickly ensured I could get the product that I needed as soon as possible, and ensured I had all the information I needed to be able to efficiently collect my goods. Staff at the Wigan depot were also helpful when I went to collect. Overall I would highly recommend this company.
Hi Lynn, thanks for this great review and feedback we try to be as flexible as possible as described to support our customers time constraints and their projects

many thanks for your order
wishing you a happy Christmas and new year :)

regards
Posh Rads
Good service new radiators look great thank you.
You're very welcome we are happy for the feeback:)

Robbie
Fast delivery, a beautiful statement radiator, perfect for a limited space.
Thanks very much Sharon for this great review we are delighted your happy with our service and products

Robbie
I always go by reviews before buying and when I saw the reviews on ‘Poshrads’ I thought they were too good to be true or a scam BUT I was proved wrong! What an amazing experience of excellent customer service!(something non existent these days) Excellent communication throughout and quick response to all my queries! I would highly recommend Poshrads! Thank you for all your help!!!
Thanks Nicola

you have been a great customer and i really feel like you have had the experience we try to promote :)

Best Wishes
Robbie
Fantastic personal service! The customer service is up there with the very best. I will be using these guys again Thanks for a great service and great product
thanks for the kind comments we try our best to impress

best wishes