Poshrads Reviews

Poshrads 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Poshrads 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Quick and easy delivery and a very good item.
Great service from the team, personal touch keeping you up to date on your order by phone without you having to chase. Highly recommended.
Best price we could find for the radiator we were looking for on the internet, delivered next day. Excellent service.
Very quick and helpful service from Robbie.
Delivery was next day - couldn't find that on the website but it is what they do. Quite pleased.
Great, service and exceptionally speedy delivery
Had dealings with a number of companies before finding Posh Rads. Robbie was so helpful nothing was to much trouble. Spoken over the last twelve months re a forthcoming purchase, but never pressurised in purchasing. Would thoroughly recommend them, a pleasure to deal with.
We are very happy with the service we received. Robbie was extremely efficient and kept us up to date with the delivery. Delivery was prompt also. The radiator looks fabulous and look forward to putting it on the wall. Our only criticism would be the lack of fitting instructions in English.
Great quality. Super service and fast delivery.
Great customer service, requested availability and got a personable service that resulted in the product being delivered when stated when other companies could not. We ended up buying another product from them due to the outstanding service throughout. Special mention to Robbie
Excellent customer service! I had a few questions and the chat service was prompt and answered all my queries! Love my radiator and will be ordering again for the downstairs bathroom!
The services I received was just excellent this is the first time I looked at yr website. I will shop with in the future.
The office and staff were very helpful. When I needed to get a radiator quick, they were able to help and the radiator looks great. They also got in touch in timely fashion. Thanks for everything.
Excellent service! Rads were received within a matter of a couple of days!
I ordered a rad after the website said it was in stock and this was the reason I ordered from Poshrads as I needed it pronto. Next day I got a phone call to say it was out of stock but would be back in the next day and would be shipped immediately. Still within my time scale. Tracking info said it was shipped. But it was Parcelforce that let the show down. Radiator turning up 5 days later. Radiator quality was excellent however.
Customer service great. Was looking for a non standard radiator valve & staff was knowledgeable and very helpful.
Friendly customer service and good delivery service. Absolutely love my radiator the quality and style are excellent. I would highly recommend this company
Poshrads 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Really please with the radiator!! The customer service was amazing. Would highly recommend
Excellent customer service, could not fault
Good customer service and quick delivery, thanks
Poshrads is rated 4.96 based on 184 reviews