poshrads.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend poshrads.co.uk
"I had some helpful and informative information from them and goods arrived on time.well done Elwyn"
Hi Elwyn, thanks for your kind review and choosing to shop with us

Best Wishes
Mr Posh Rads
"I searched for days for a special radiator, Poshrads had just what I had in mind they really have a great range, not only that delivery was within two days of purchase. Great range, great service, well pleased."
Thanks for this splendid review we are glad you like the radiators and the overall service.

Mr Posh Rads
"Good radiator. Good price."
Nice review we are glad you are happy with the rad you purchased and the price you paid!

Best Wishes
Mr Posh Rads
"Item exactly as expected, however what sets poshrads apart from the others is their attention to customer service. Thank you We will be back"
Thanks for your kind comments it's very rewarding for us to hear and also taking the effort to give us a review :)

Mr Posh Rads
"I was very pleased with both the very prompt service from this company and the excellent quality of the new dark grey radiator which is now installed in our new bathroom. I am delighted to recommend this company."
Hi Colin thanks for your positive feedback and we are glad you like your radiator

best wishes
Robbie
"Highly recommend poshrads from purchasing to delivery excellent good quality and at a reasonable price."
Hi Richard, thanks very much for letting us know we did a good job!
"Brilliant service. Fantastic product. I was kept informed every step of the way from initial order to delivery of radiator, which arrived promptly the very next day. Would definitely use Poshrads again. :)"
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding the service this is why i continue to work hard :)
"Excellent radiator condition. I love how it looks and can’t wait to use it on the winter. Robbie who’s the owner was very attentive and helpful over the phone. I would recommend them!"
Thank you so much for this kind review Carlos have a great day!
"very trepidation about ordering off the internet, but after speaking with Robbie was assured of the quality and authenticity of the rads. Delivery strived next day as promised and product as expected. Excellent on all counts. would not hesitate to use Poshrads again."
Wow! Nigel this has made me very happy, great review and thanks for taking time do to this!

Owner of Posh Rads
"My customer purchased radiator for a small hallway wall Easy shopping and a prompt delivery Very pleased all round"
Amazing review thanks very much, appreciate it! We are so glad we met all your expectations for yourself and the customer.
poshrads.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews