Poshrads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poshrads
Highly delighted with product and service many thanks
Really impressed with the service, had a small issue which was dealt with faultlessly . Many Thanks would highly recommend
Surprise next day delivery and item exactly as advertised!
Professional service, with a minimum of fuss.
Excellent next day delivery service. Superb high quality product.
Really good service and price
Fab experience with posh rads.
Great product and speedy delivery service
No hesitation in recommending PoshRads, excellent service, whilst Robbie was very helpful and knowledgable.
The service was excellent. All my queries were answered promptly. I received the products as promised next day. I am happy to recommend this company.
10/10 My order arrived in good time, great shopping experience.
Perfect Seller !!!
Good selection, quick communication and delivery.
Good value. Fast delivery and good quality. Thank you.
I experienced a few problems initially with the radiator I bought and Robbie was really helpful in sorting them all out. I now have a quality product which does the job perfectly. I was extremely impressed with the customer service that Robbie provided and would certainly recommend Poshrads to others.
Great prices and great service! If you are looking for a good price with service this is a terrific company to deal with.
Although the radiator hasn’t been installed yet I cannot fault the design of the radiator and the service I received from the company! Robbie was very helpful was able to price match the radiator I wanted-getting it sent out very quickly! Will definitely come back to the company again!
Robbie provides a top notch service, would highly recommend using PoshRads
Fantastic service and amazing radiator. Very good quality radiator. If you are looking for a designer radiator this is the place where to find it. You cannot expect more on the communication site either. We got a response instantly when we emailed, even though it was weekend. Thank you very much PoshRads. We are definitely getting more radiators from you!
Great service, prices and they kept in touch with the progress of my order.
Great service. Love our new radiators.
Poshrads is rated 4.97 based on 58 reviews