Poshrads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poshrads
Very efficient service
First class service and delivery. Robbie was also able to pricematch on the products purchased. Great company to buy from.
easy to use website, quick customer service, as I needed to sort a delivery and a 'real person' communicated with me. Good prices too
Great service and a really helpful team. Explained to us what the most suitable product was for us. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service all round and beautiful radiators
Delay in delivery but the contact throughout by Robbie was first rate. Always returned emails and phone calls. Incredible customer service in difficult times. Would definitely use again.
Great range of products at a good price. Communication excellent throughout. They really go above and beyond.
I ordered 2 radiators on Friday, then received phone call from postgrads to say Thankyou for my order you will receive your items Monday... and they arrived on Monday ..😃
Highly recommend Posh Rads! Stumbled upon the site when we were searching for a particular radiator that was either out of stock or too expensive on other sites. Took a gamble and we are so pleased that we did...Amazing customer service, comms and fast delivery, thank you Robbie!
Very helpful and professional.
Me happy
Great communication by Robbie - radiator is really lovely quality! Love it.
Thanks very much for this kind review we are glad you feel like you have received good service from us and also pleased with your radiator.
Great service and next day delivery
Excellent service arrived before time stated tip top
Robbie at Poshrads could not have been more helpful.
So pleased with Our radiator. Delivered in double quick time.
Brilliant service and delivery!!
Will definitely use again and a BIG SHOUT out to Robbie as well kept me informed from calls to text messages
Keep up the good work
Really helpful company. Great communication and very quick response. Fast free delivery and best price on the Internet. Thank you.
Great product and Robbie at Poshrads could not have been more helpful.
Robbie could not have been more helpful. he made an excellent suggestion to solve a space problem and followed the shipment right to my door communicating what was going on throughout the process. The Rad itself is as good as the service 11/10 !
Great service