Poshrads Reviews

Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Excellent communication. Delivered quickly.
Great service ordered at 3pm arrived 9am next day , Better than Amazon ! Rad good quality and price . Thank you
Excellent service
Excellent advice and service. Prompt response and fast delivery.
Amazing service from start to finish. Went the extra mile to get me up and running again in as little time as possible. Kept me informed about the status of my order and went out of there way to call to confirm the status and answer any queries I had. Would highly recommend this company and a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent customer service, I would recommend this company again.
Robbie ensured that I was satisfied regarding choice and delivery of my radiator.
The team are super helpful
Very informative with delivery and tracking and issues with stock around Christmas/Brexit time.
Brilliant customer service, very helpful. Delivery excellent and called ahead to let me know arrival time. Product is exactly eaht we were looking for. Well done poshrads.
Posh rads couldn't do enough to help and ensure we had the correct products for the house. Even when I had wrong posh rads are very helpful to get the issue resolved.
I have been trying to get hold of the Aspen anthracite radiator since end of October had ordered from another company who kept telling me different dates when it would be delivered finally gave up and decided to try elsewhere so I phoned poshrads and spoke to Robbie who was very helpful, he checked the stock & even phoned the warehouse to make sure it was definitely in stock he phoned me back within 20 minutes to confirm if I placed the order today (Friday) they would be able to deliver Tuesday. I placed the order and the radiator was delivered by 9.00am on Tuesday. Even got a follow up call off Robbie on Tuesday afternoon to make sure it had been delivered & everything was ok. Thanks Robbie 🙂
Poshrads 5 star review on 30th December 2020

Posh Rads
Five *****
Thanks for the 5 stars :)

Posh Rads
Great price and service!!!
Thanks for the fab review :)

Mr Posh Rads
Terrific range of designer radiators, probably the best on internet.
Better than that however is they are in stock.... not just taking your money and then 6 weeks to arrive!
Better still... they actually answer the phone, know what they're talking about, advise, check, advise again.... absolutely superb personal service!
Oh, let's not forget the product, which is gorgeous and arrived when promised.
11/10 to Poshrads :)
Wow thanks for this fab review of our products and service :)

Mr PoshRads
good service, correct items delivery on time

Mr PoshRads
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish.
Would highly recommend to anyone.

Mr PoshRads
Having chosen the radiator we eventually ordered from Poshrads from a brochure provided by a local stockist I was pleasantly surprised by the price offered by Poshrads, £60 cheaper than the stockists and half as cheap than the brochure price. On line ordering was easy and delivery quick. Poshrads even telephoned to ensure delivery was as promised. I would without hesitation recommend.

Mr PoshRads
Radiator arrived on time and very well packaged. V happy.. quality product.

Mr PoshRads
Very communicative and sorted out wrong item quickly

Mr PoshRads
very good customer services and Robi is very helpful i would recommend them 100%

Poshrads is rated 4.96 based on 139 reviews