Poshrads Reviews

Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
Poshrads 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Stephen
The service was very good. Delivery was a day late but Robbie at sales kept me up to date and even got a time of delivery for me. He phoned back to check all was well so on the whole I am very satisfied.
An absolute delight to have dealt with Poshrads. Robbie Bains have gone out of the way to make sure that our purchase went smoothly. Would recommend everyone and anyone to consider Poshrads for the best pricing and more so importintly the customer service.
Excellent communication and speedy delivery.
Easy to order with great selection. Delivered on time. Happy customer
Very pleased with their service especially Noah who even bothered to telephone me to ask if delivery and the radiators ordered were OK - which they were of course.
Prior to this he also sent me the catalogue of the radiators we wanted to refine our search on before ordering, which was most helpful. Keep this service up in this day and age and you should do very well .
John M
One of the best companies I've dealt with.
Outstanding product.
Delivered on time.
Repeat business will be happening.
I'm a heating engineer in the North Of Scotland, usually there is an excessive delivery charge to the Highlands..not with these guys.
This purchase was for my own house but I can't wait to offer your products to.my customers.
Poshrads 5 star review on 25th February 2021
Fast delivery and good service
Great, honest customer service
Amazing customer service and prompt response
Great service and communication throughout. amazing radiator we’re very pleased and would buy from again.
Great customer service from Robbie, really prompt reply’s and very helpful.
Beautiful Rad
Excellent swift service & very stisfactory product.
IST class service even when we ordered the wrong valves
would recommend this firm to everybody
Robbie was the easiest person to deal with nothing was to much trouble
thanks again Robbie
Great product and even better service. Highly recommend them.
Exellent customer care by Robbie and team. I can only highly recommend them for your bespoke radiator needs.
Great telephone support, prompt (tracked) delivery
Ordered my new rad which turned up quickly and looks fantastic.
Really great service and communication. Thoroughly recommend.
Excellent service provided by Robbie who was in regular contact with me about the product and its delivery. The radiator bought is in very good condition, comes with the fittings and works fine after being fitted by my plumber. With Robbie's advice, I bought the correct radiator valves set. I strongly recommend Poshrad to any newcomers and you won't be disappointed with the service provided by Robbie.
Poshrads is rated 4.96 based on 139 reviews