Poshrads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poshrads
Delay in delivery but the contact throughout by Robbie was first rate. Always returned emails and phone calls. Incredible customer service in difficult times. Would definitely use again.
Great range of products at a good price. Communication excellent throughout. They really go above and beyond.
I ordered 2 radiators on Friday, then received phone call from postgrads to say Thankyou for my order you will receive your items Monday... and they arrived on Monday ..😃
Highly recommend Posh Rads! Stumbled upon the site when we were searching for a particular radiator that was either out of stock or too expensive on other sites. Took a gamble and we are so pleased that we did...Amazing customer service, comms and fast delivery, thank you Robbie!
Very helpful and professional.
Me happy
Great communication by Robbie - radiator is really lovely quality! Love it.
Thanks very much for this kind review we are glad you feel like you have received good service from us and also pleased with your radiator.
Great service and next day delivery
Excellent service arrived before time stated tip top
Robbie at Poshrads could not have been more helpful.
So pleased with Our radiator. Delivered in double quick time.
Brilliant service and delivery!!
Will definitely use again and a BIG SHOUT out to Robbie as well kept me informed from calls to text messages
Keep up the good work
Really helpful company. Great communication and very quick response. Fast free delivery and best price on the Internet. Thank you.
Great product and Robbie at Poshrads could not have been more helpful.
Robbie could not have been more helpful. he made an excellent suggestion to solve a space problem and followed the shipment right to my door communicating what was going on throughout the process. The Rad itself is as good as the service 11/10 !
Great service
Great communication, Item arrived quickly. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from Robbie initially via the online chat facility, and subsequently by phone. Very helpful in helping me chose right size of radiator, then arranging the delivery (following day) to suit me. Highly recommended.
Hi John,

Many thanks for taking your time to review our company and service we are happy that we have met or exceeded your expectations. If you need anything now or in the future we are here.

Fantastic service Robbie

Ordered Thursday arrived Friday morning. Would highly recommend Poshrads. A company that focuses on customer services, very rare these days.

Keep up the good work Robbie
Hi Kamlesh,

PoshRads
These guys are not only helpful but know their stuff and give an amazing service! I would highly recommend and I will definitely use them again!
Hi Ellie,

PoshRads
Excellent customer service, I ordered a radiator on line in the evening and had a personal response within the hour, followed up with a phone call next morning to double check the order details and confirm the valve type and fitting. Wish I got this type of customer care from other on-line vendors.
Hi Rod,