Polished London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Polished London
Read Polished London Reviews
I have sensitive teeth, and this mouthwash is excellent and calming. I will absolutely keep using them and try out new items in the future. Strongly recommended!
Great service, efficient.
The product does exactly what it says. I have used it twice & the results are amazing si happy. My advice try it you wont be disappointed
Order and delivery was fast and without hassle. Product has not been used to date but after reading guidelines it is easy to follow
Purchased the LMD whitening toothpaste. It's fantastic, left my mouth feeling so clean and I notice a difference every time I brush. The delivery was quite and polished london kept me up to date the whole way through the delivery process.
Love all there products
Very good
Love this brand! So posh and so professional! Delivery was very fast, packaging just perfect! Would definitely recommend!
Polished London 5 star review on 21st May 2022
The best products for teeth whitening
I’ve been using polished London for 2 years now & I would never use another product it is unreal! It has not left my teeth sensitive only nice & white!
Thank you so much Lauren, enjoy your new Polished London smile ✨ Debbie 😊
Fantastic products, quick delivery have ordered a quite a few times very impressed
Thank you Kerry for all of your Polished London orders, we really appreciate your custom and loyalty towards us. Have a lovely day, Debbie
Very good products
Thank you Claire for the Polished London review, its very much appreciated, Best wishes, Debbie
I have seen a big improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. I did not complete the treatment daily for 14 days as life got in the way but even missing 2-3 days I have seen an improvement. I will be doing the treatment again in the future and would highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a pain free way to whiten their teeth.
Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to review your Teeth Whitening Strips. It makes our day reading such positive feedback :) enjoy your new Polished London smile :) Warm regards, Debbie
Used the 14 day teeth whitening stripes. So easy to use, and I have definitely noticed my teeth getting whiter. Very impressed.
Hello Jill, We appreciate your kind review, thank you very much. Enjoy your new Polished smile, Best wishes Debbie :)
Fab results
Thank you Siobhan for the five star review :)
Got the whitening strips and toothpaste, amazing difference, even after first use!
This is amazing, we love to read these reviews, thank you for the five star review, best wishes, Debbie
Loved this product. Such a noticeable improvement in the colour of my teeth after using it. So much whiter - I'm delighted!
Thank you so much for your review, we are also delighted that you have achieved a happier brighter smile. Thank you for taking the time to review Polished London, Debbie ✨
Fabulous product works really well with great packaging too.
Thank you Alexander for your feedback, we hope you enjoy your new Polished London smile. Take care, Debbie
The best teeth whitening products I have ever used, would highly recommend.
This has made our day! Thank you Siobhan we appreciate the kind five-star review :)
Product arrived promptly and was kept informed about delivery date.
Hello Orla, thank you for your review, we love reading the incredible feedback :)
Polished London is rated 4.72 based on 223 reviews