Pod Volunteer Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pod Volunteer

About Pod Volunteer: Pod Volunteer is an award winning non-profit organisation arranging ethical, inspiring and supported volunteering opportunities around the world since 2001

info@podvolunteer.org

3 Crescent Terrace

How would you rate Pod Volunteer ?

Ava J
"An amazing company - great team leaders. Would really recommend to anyone who wants to volunteer abroad to use this company. They are very friendly and helpful."
Mary O
"Not only did Pod provide the utmost help and security during the entirety of my trip, they are supporting an incredible organisation I simply cannot praise enough. I immediately felt confident in my choice and felt there was always someone there to help if needs be."
"I had a really positive experience with Pod on my under 18 trip to Thailand. The process before the trip was really easy and organised and the trip itself was amazing. Lucy and Alex, the two leaders who came with us were lovely and were so helpful whenever we had any problems. I would definitely recommend the under 18 trips to anyone who loves to travel and meet knew people, I would love to go back!"
"My trip to Thailand was the trip of a life-time and I wouldn't have changed it for anything. POD made everything super easy and fun and I was able to do something I love while making new friends and learning new cultures. While taking care of the animals on wildlife, we did things like prep food and enrichments, provide fresh water, scrub the enclosures, etc. And all the volunteers at the center were very friendly and kind-hearted. The following week on elephants was probably the best experience of my life. It felt so good to work along side other hardworking volunteers and provide care for the elephants and maintenance of the enclosures. It was so rewarding to see our work with the animals pay off and just see them happy and it felt good to disconnect from all the nonsense that goes on in today's world and do something that actually makes a difference. I wish I could have stayed there for the rest of my life."
"I found the organisation very professional and supportive and one I would be happy to recommend."
"Booking my trip to India with Pod was the best decision I ever made. From the start, both Gemma and the staff at the accommodation were so welcoming and they made sure we had the best trip possible. I found working with the children so rewarding, watching them improve everyday and they were all so enthusiastic. The accommodation was amazing and the staff and our leader made everything run so smoothly. All of the trips away from the accommodation were organised so well and were so exciting. I would recommend Pod to anyone! I am so thankful to all the staff who organised the trip, they really made it a trip of a lifetime."
"very good"
"Amazing support which is exactly what is needed when travelling alone to a foreign country. I will be using this company again should I wish to do more volunteer work abroad. Highly recommend!"
"The information provided once I applyed for the project are very easy to understand and have helped me answer almost every question. Open questions were answered by the Pod Volunteer Specialist for my project very fast, so up to this time I have not felt like I was not supported in any way.So far, I am pretty sure that I made the right decision by joining a Pod Volunteer program"
"Can no to comment to much because i had to cancel my trip, however they were very understanding and very helpful and will be volunteering with them when i can."
"I am fully prepared for the U18 trip to Thailand thanks to Pod Volunteer who ensure that I have all the correct resources. Pod Volunteer is one of the best companies, especially for teens, that try their best to maximise our experience and comfort. I am extremely excited!"
"The mission with Pod Volunteer was really interesting and rewarding. I spent 3 amazing weeks with them. They are serious and organized and they have an excellent corresponding team in UK and Ghana."
"Pod Volunteer have been very helpful, supportive and encouraging to me from the outset. I am retired and seeking adventure in my older years while I feel sufficiently fit and healthy to enjoy the experience and, hopefully, make a worthwhile contribution. Pod Volunteer explained the project fully and I was particularly attracted by the fact that the projects are managed locally and are environmentally and ethically sound. They put me in contact with partner organisations who could help with travel, insurance and organising a tour for a week prior to my volunteering on the turtle conservation project in Costa Rica. I am very excited about the trip and confident that I will be well supported at home and abroad."
"Pod volunteer were fantastic with helping me organise my trip to Thailand, to volunteer with the elephants and wildlife. Iona was great as my personal"
"They have amazing communitcation and organisation, and always happy to help with any quiestions I had. They made sure the program was right for by giving me loads of infomation so I knew all about the trip!"
"Great service and attention it was really easy proccess"
"Gemma from Pod Volunteer was really friendly and made the experience of booking my volunteer project really easy."
"I had an awesome time at the Wildlife Friends Foundation Thailand! It was my first time volunteering in Asia and my first longer time period in Asia, so it was really calming to know that I have a 24/7 support and people helping me organizing my trip."
"Really good communication from Bee and Gemma. Clear and organised information."
"They made the process super easy. I never had to wait long for an email response. Overall, my experience was good. My only concern was that I was under the impression I would have airport pickup, so that became a little bit more expensive than I thought in order to get connecting flights and hotels. However, it ended up working out great, so it wasn’t even a concern. It would have been nice though if that were more clear, so I could have budgeted better."
Pod Volunteer is rated 4.68 based on 247 reviews