Pod Volunteer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Pod Volunteer

About Pod Volunteer: Pod Volunteer is an award winning non-profit organisation arranging ethical, inspiring and supported volunteering opportunities around the world since 2001

info@podvolunteer.org

3 Crescent Terrace

How would you rate Pod Volunteer ?

Geoffrey N
"The mission with Pod Volunteer was really interesting and rewarding. I spent 3 amazing weeks with them. They are serious and organized and they have an excellent corresponding team in UK and Ghana."
Alejandro G
"Great service and attention it was really easy proccess"
Kelsey R
"I had never travelled on my own before and was so nervous but this was the most amazing experience I've ever done and pod made it easy for me. My first day there I was walking alongside an elephant which was incredible definitely didn't have Monday blues there. Thank you"
"very good"
"Amazing support which is exactly what is needed when travelling alone to a foreign country. I will be using this company again should I wish to do more volunteer work abroad. Highly recommend!"
"The information provided once I applyed for the project are very easy to understand and have helped me answer almost every question. Open questions were answered by the Pod Volunteer Specialist for my project very fast, so up to this time I have not felt like I was not supported in any way.So far, I am pretty sure that I made the right decision by joining a Pod Volunteer program"
"Can no to comment to much because i had to cancel my trip, however they were very understanding and very helpful and will be volunteering with them when i can."
"I am fully prepared for the U18 trip to Thailand thanks to Pod Volunteer who ensure that I have all the correct resources. Pod Volunteer is one of the best companies, especially for teens, that try their best to maximise our experience and comfort. I am extremely excited!"
"Pod Volunteer have been very helpful, supportive and encouraging to me from the outset. I am retired and seeking adventure in my older years while I feel sufficiently fit and healthy to enjoy the experience and, hopefully, make a worthwhile contribution. Pod Volunteer explained the project fully and I was particularly attracted by the fact that the projects are managed locally and are environmentally and ethically sound. They put me in contact with partner organisations who could help with travel, insurance and organising a tour for a week prior to my volunteering on the turtle conservation project in Costa Rica. I am very excited about the trip and confident that I will be well supported at home and abroad."
"Pod volunteer were fantastic with helping me organise my trip to Thailand, to volunteer with the elephants and wildlife. Iona was great as my personal"
"They have amazing communitcation and organisation, and always happy to help with any quiestions I had. They made sure the program was right for by giving me loads of infomation so I knew all about the trip!"
"Great service and attention it was really easy proccess"
"Gemma from Pod Volunteer was really friendly and made the experience of booking my volunteer project really easy."
"I had an awesome time at the Wildlife Friends Foundation Thailand! It was my first time volunteering in Asia and my first longer time period in Asia, so it was really calming to know that I have a 24/7 support and people helping me organizing my trip."
"Really good communication from Bee and Gemma. Clear and organised information."
"They made the process super easy. I never had to wait long for an email response. Overall, my experience was good. My only concern was that I was under the impression I would have airport pickup, so that became a little bit more expensive than I thought in order to get connecting flights and hotels. However, it ended up working out great, so it wasn’t even a concern. It would have been nice though if that were more clear, so I could have budgeted better."
"Volunteering in Pakhora Nepal, we were hoping that the whole trip would be an experience. The set up regarding both the street kids and orphans was very well run and it was a pleasure to have been involved. Our co-ordinator, Janice is doing a fantastic job and made this part of experience very much worthwile and enjoyable. We were led to believe outside of the times of our helping out with the kids, we would be staying with a Nepali family in a hostel of which would also have added to the whole experience. Unfortunately the hostel that we stayed in had recently been taken over by an American family and although pleasant, they had there own agenda."
"This was my first time traveling abroad by myself so it was great to work with Pod and have some extra reassurance. They were there through each step of the process and it was really nice to know I could reach out and ask questions when I needed help."
"This was my second trip with Pod and both time I received amazing support throughout - Lucy is amazing and helped me have the best volunteer and travel experience possible."
"They we very organised and efficient and good at communicating all the information we needed before our project. The project was as amazing and we are definitely looking for our next adventure with Pod."
"Pod was very helpful with finding programs and making the booking process go smoothly. I think they could’ve had slightly more up to date information on the program but that’s only a minor drawback."
Pod Volunteer is rated 4.68 based on 241 reviews