Pod Volunteer Reviews

4.7
Based on 341 reviews
Read Pod Volunteer Reviews

About Pod Volunteer:

Pod Volunteer is an award winning non-profit organisation arranging ethical, inspiring and supported volunteering opportunities around the world since 2001

info@podvolunteer.org

Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 6th March 2022
David W
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 24th February 2022
Emma L
My first time booking a volunteering holiday so was a little nervous, but Pod were so helpful. The docs they sent me had all the information I needed without me having to ask any follow up questions. They kept me fully apprised of the Covid situation on the lead up to my departure, and provided me with all the admin requirements required which made the preparation for the trip run exceptionally smoothly. Can't recommend them highly enough.
Incredibly helpful and super informative! I felt confident and comfortable heading to South Africa for the Elephant Conservation program and it became an unforgettable experience!
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 6th May 2022
I went to Cintsa Horses in South Africa for a couple of weeks as my DofE residential. The time I've had here has been one of the best in my life, experiencing far more than just the life on the farm. Alex at POD has been amazing throughout planning the trip and supporting me while I've been out here - customer care has been personal and flexible for an outstanding service.
My time working in Ghana was a wonderful experience that I will remember first ever. It is truly life changing and rewarding to know that you are helping people who need your help, whether in schools, or in the villages doing building, or just by bringing good energy to the communities you work in. The people are all lovely and welcoming. During my time there, I helped construct a toilet, made a video for the charity base, and did photography on lots of different projects in 8 schools in the local area focusing on clean hands, clean water etc. I would really reccomend working through Pod Volunteer to make a difference and help those in need as the charities are always in need of volunteers to keep budgeting going in schools and ensure the children have clean water to drink and to wash their hands with. With your help, we can really make a difference to as many individuals as possible.
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 26th April 2022 Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 26th April 2022 Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 26th April 2022 Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Pod volunteer was incredibly helpful both before I went and whilst I was volunteering. The staff were helpful and friendly and checked in with me regularly to make sure everything was running smoothly.
I cannot recommend Pod Volunteer enough. I've just volunteered in Costa Rica for 2 weeks and I had an amazing time. The team are so helpful and are always on hand if you need them.
Pod volunteering were extremely easy to deal with, honest and open from day one. The volunteering experience was very well organised and rewarding, I will be back in a heart beat.
Just returned from volunteering with horses in South Africa and was very happy with service provided by Pod Volunteer and the hospitality shown by family providing placement. Communication and advice pre project excellent and would definitely consider another placement in future.
The organization was very good, the contact was always possible even via phone. The volunteering experience itself was also worth the money spend.
Quite simply being a Pod volunteer turned out to be one of the best weeks of my whole life! Words simply cannot describe how good it was to work as a volunteer amongst elephants. Do go prepared to work, it's not a holiday, but worth every single moment. The pre-travel information was clear and accurate and the arrangements in South Africa were perfectly organised. Finally don't think you're too old. I'm 61 and loved every minute of the whole experience!
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 6th March 2022
POD have always been very helpful and know what they are talking about. When my flights got delayed they were brilliant at helping me get it sorted and checkdd in afterwards to make sure everything g went ok. Spending 10 days in Costa Rica at KSTF was fantastic and really rewarding and the animals were wonderful. Loved it.
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 24th February 2022
Pod volunteer was always there for me promptly and in the friendliest manner, thus providing me with tremendous support. The wonderful team prepared me well for a fantastic time in Ghana. Thank you very much for the arrangement!
Absolutely incredible organisation who helped me plan the trip of a lifetime! Alex is great and is always on hand to answer any questions you may have and help with your volunteer journey. If you are looking to volunteer look no further, Pod volunteer is the company to book your volunteer journey with. Costa Rica was a dream come true, so thank you!
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 21st January 2022
The project in Kefalonia was amazing! I would highly recommend. I made some great friends and Pod Volunteer were so useful when it came to any enquires/ concerns that I had before my stay or during. Worth every penny!
Alex and the team were super helpful at all stages of the process and made sure that I was given all information and kept in the loop at all times. The experience in Kefalonia with sea turtle conservation was life changing and I thank Pod Volunteer for helping to make it happen.
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 24th October 2021 Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 24th October 2021 Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 24th October 2021 Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 24th October 2021
i had an amazing time in greece it was truly magical! seeing so many hatchlings make their first steps into the sea and watching them coming to the surface for their first breath was captivating.
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 19th October 2021
You gave me the most amazing experience of my life.
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Absolutely amazing organisation that makes you feel so safe! It’s so reassuring to know that there is always someone on the end of the phone if you need help and support, especially during the uncertainty of travel currently. The organisations they work with are all ethical, have amazing morals and do incredible work, you always come back feeling as if you really have made a difference! I will always be recommending Pod to family and friends! :)
Loved my time in Costa Rica and Alex with Pod was super helpful!
Pod Volunteer 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Lucy at Pod Volunteer was extremely helpful with my placement in Costa Rica in what are very challenging times with Covid and all the restrictions that have resulted because of it.
Hi Jason, Thank you so much for your lovely comments, we were delighted to have been able to support you throughout your volunteer journey! We very much look forward to arranging your next placement 😊 All the best, Lucy Pod Volunteer Specialist
Pod Volunteer is rated 4.72 based on 341 reviews