Pocket Receptionist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
From my very first dealings with Pocket Receptionist, they have been professional and incredibly helpful. During my first month using their service, I was able to listen in to some of the recordings of inbound phone calls and it gave me the reassurance that they dealt with enquiries in a way that would be a good first impression of my business.
Pocket Receptionist deliver a prompt and professional service, recommended. Thanks Pocket!
Thanks Matt :)
The team at Pocket Receptionist have proved themselves invaluable as an extension my business. They're able to call my customers and book appointments in my diary as well as handle my inbound calls for far less than I could employee myself. A truly great resource for any small business.
Thanks for such a nice review, Mark.
Great service which allows us to get on with the day to day running of the business, knowing that whilst not in the office our calls are being answered efficiently.
Thanks, Sue. it's a pleasure. :)
The service is always efficent
very good service and lovely people
Thank you for your lovely review Rudolph.
We have found pocket receptionist to be very efficient, the receptionists are very friendly and the service allows us to be very flexible with our time.
They keep us up to date with future products without any hard selling and we would not hesitate in recommending them to others.
Thank you for the recommendation. Much appreciated. :)
I've been using Pocket Receptionist for 12 months now and never had any problems. Receptionists are always very pleasant and professional, wouldn't use anyone else. Highly recommended!
Thanks James:)
We are a SME and our team are always out and about in meetings and visiting potential clients which makes taking calls sometimes very difficult, having the pocket receptionist service is invaluable as they can take these calls and we get an instant message so we can do call backs later. They provide a really professional service we would not be without them.
Thank you for such a wonderful review!
Very efficient,they take the time to contact you on a regular basis to see if there are any problems. I really can't fault the service they provide and would recommended them without hesitation.
Thank you Giles. I'll let the team know. :)
Service at Pocket Receptionist is fantastic.
They are always polite, thorough and excellent at issuing the correct response needed.
Mainly of my clients Coment on how good my reception staff are.

I would highly recommend this company and their well organised team

Mick
Superb product and staff. I'm now able to concentrate on my business whilst the Pocket Receptionist team take care of everything else. They have quickly become indispensable for my business.
I couldn't wish to be better represented in my business. The balance between professionalism and friendliness is perfect. A big thanks to Natalie and her team for doing such an amazing job.
Thank you Lisa. Such a lovely response. :)
Pocket Receptionist has been a life save for my business. Whether I'm in a meeting, away from the office or just genuinely busy I know that my callers are in safe hands and my business isn't going to miss any orders!
Thank you for your business, Chris :-)
Being a new business I don't have the budget to employ staff and I only work part-time due to having my 2 children at home most of the week. Pocket Receptionist has been the best investment I've made so far and I'd highly recommend it to any business of any size
Excellent service, one of my customers are disappointed if I answer the phone instead of Pocket Receptionist!
Using Pocket Receptionist gives us Peace of Mind that we never miss a call from our customers. We receive the email with their details almost immediately.
Thanks, Susanna. We really appreciate your business.
We are very pleased with the service we receive from Pocket Receptionist. Their team is always friendly and very helpful. Their apps is also very useful when reviewing calls that have come into our business.
We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your service with us. We aim for friendly and helpful everywhere we can. Thank you for the great feedback.
Very reliable and flexible.
Hi Pauline, thanks for the great feedback.
It works a treat. Good staff go further than I could dare to ask.

Thanks
Thanks, Mike. We also perform bookings, take payments and action diary entries. Let us know if we can help keep you more out of the office and more on the road. Great Feedback, thanks!
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.92 based on 246 reviews