Pocket Receptionist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Overall my experience has been good and glad I don't have to worry about missing a call now.
Thank you Qasafi!
happy with service and way calls are handled. a good overall service for all typs of business.
Hi Christian, Tank you for your review :)
Good service and takes the pressure off, leaving me to get on with other tasks
I’m pleased with their Customer service
Efficient service
Thank you!
Thanks to the lovely receptionist who asked exactly the right questions in the right way, Exactly why we use your service.
Using Pocket Receptionist gives us Peace of Mind that we never miss a call from our customers. We receive the email with their details almost immediately.
Thanks, Susanna. We really appreciate your business.
Every so often need to make sure they follow our instructions but overall cannot really complain
Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I hope we can move forward together in 2019 to really work on refining our service for you. thanks for the great feedback.
Really efficient and effective service that has made day to day business significantly easier.
Occasionally we get the wrong name come through but generally it's a good service.
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. Please continue to help us refine the service for you so we can get this spot on for you.
Generally a good service however I was not impressed with the continual overcharging for calls that took longer than the very short inclusive time allowed per call. I had cause to complain twice about excessive charges made for calls which were meant only to be an answering service which turned into someone's life story - at my expense.
I have left Pocket Receptionist mainly as I'm too busy to use the service - I just can't cope with my workload as it is - had I been less busy I'd have stayed however.....I would still be BITTERLY COMPLAINING about excess call charges.
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your feedback around costings. I’m aware this was discussed during your service and I note your concerns. It’s great news that you had become too busy using the service and please get back in touch if you want to use us again.

Perhaps we can work on a slimmed down version of the service to help suit your requirements?

Thanks again Matt.R (Manager)
Overall a good experience and efficient service.
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 225 reviews