Pocket Receptionist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Excellent service. Thank you for helping me to start my business- your service is invaluable. 100% recommended
Hi Lee, we are so pleased to hear we have been so useful to the start up of your business :)
Hi Readers, If you are looking for a receptionist service, then don't look any further as I found Pocket Receptionist after having very poor experience with atleast 2 companies before hiring Pocket Receptionist. Thay are highly professionals, skilled and super friendly :) Very satisfied as their client.
We are so happy to hear your lovely comments Mo! Thank you!
Very professional service given i would highly recommend this company to help answer your calls . Thank you for your support
Very good sewrvice! Lovely peiople! Relaible, freiubndly adn would would certainly reconnedn!
Pocket receptionist provides us with an excellent friendly service backed up with high professional standards. Great value too!
Thank you for taking the time to review us Chris :)
Working with Pocket is a real pleasure; they keep in regular contact to make sure that we're happy with the service they're providing. It's reassuring to know that calls we cannot answer are being handled professionally.

We've just added the Saturday service, so we can advertise having extended opening hours.

My only quibble would be the mobile app - this needs some work, especially not being able to edit existing statuses. That's just a minor thing and would not put me off recommending Pocket.
Thanks for your feedback, Andrew :)
Pocket Receptionist provides me with the freedom to run my business.
By answering the phone professionally and taking messages, this allows me the time to be able to reply to all incoming enquiries, when I am able to do so. By providing me with the callers exact requirements, I am able to respond with all the information that my potential customers require, at my initial contact with them. This is really useful and provides a very professional image for my company.
Thank you for leaving us such a nice review Rob! :)
Great service always. This service has really helped me cut back on office staff great idea and loads of savings.
Always polite, always efficient, the quality of those answering my phone calls is always high. I am very pleased with the service provided and happily recommend them to others.
Thanks you Ian :)
Pocket Receptionist are brilliant. We have had the pleasure of using their facilities for approximately a year and we cannot fault them. We receive very details call notifications which let us know exactly what our customer requires from us and a lot of the time PR are able to answer our clients questions through the information we have provided. We really appreciate all that you do for us. Thank you!
You're welcome! Thank you so much for your review :)
We've used PR for more than a year now and have found the service excellent - the friendly and flexible team have always answered and fielded our calls professionally and promptly. They took the time to understand how our business works and obtain all the necessary information so they could handle our calls. Their technical team also went above and beyond to make their system work with our phone system. Recommended!
Thank you for your review James, I will pass your kind words onto our technical team too :)
I've used Pocket Receptionist for over 18 months now and couldn't be happier with their professional call handling service. First class. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your lovely review Tristian :)
Excellent service. We know that our phones will be answered when we are busy. Also very professional response for our clients, no complaints. This is our third year and no plans to change.
Hi David. Thank you for the review. Much appreciated!
Pocket Receptionist are excellent! They always offer a top notch and friendly service, their phone answers are always professional and polite, plus their rates are reasonable.
Thank you for a lovely review. :)
Great service, flexible in approach, very happy :)
Thanks, Darrell. We're happy to help :)
Great service as always.
Thanks Rob :)
From my very first dealings with Pocket Receptionist, they have been professional and incredibly helpful. During my first month using their service, I was able to listen in to some of the recordings of inbound phone calls and it gave me the reassurance that they dealt with enquiries in a way that would be a good first impression of my business.
Pocket Receptionist deliver a prompt and professional service, recommended. Thanks Pocket!
Thanks Matt :)
The team at Pocket Receptionist have proved themselves invaluable as an extension my business. They're able to call my customers and book appointments in my diary as well as handle my inbound calls for far less than I could employee myself. A truly great resource for any small business.
Thanks for such a nice review, Mark.
Great service which allows us to get on with the day to day running of the business, knowing that whilst not in the office our calls are being answered efficiently.
Thanks, Sue. it's a pleasure. :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 225 reviews