Pocket Receptionist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist
Read Pocket Receptionist Reviews

info@pocketreceptionist.co.uk

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy
Absolutely amazing, don't ever bother looking at Moneypenny or anything like that, because these guys are a in a whole other league. They never stumble when they answer your calls even with the most complicated greeting and they provide the most amazing seamless experience to your customers. It really feels like they're you're employees because they care about your business as much as you do. 100% recommended!
Thank you so much, Alex! We are so happy you are finding us such a useful addition to your team :)
Excellent presence on our website and indicates a larger sized company than we are with great inbound message before connection to our team, greatly impressed with service and support.
Just wow! What a service. We have used a few of these types of services in the past but we have all been quite underwhelmed. Pocket Receptionist is a different breed altogether. Quality is incredible. They really took the time to learn about our business and how to answer the phone etc. Great app, good system, really helpful staff, fantastic features and tools - just so, so pleased we tried them over a competitor we were considering. I imagine we will be a life-long customer for overflow services; wonderful job.
Thank you for such a lovely review, Gio! We strive to provide a five-star service to our customers and are glad it is noticed!
They take the hassle out of my day to day, I used to miss calls all the time and I didn’t realise how many sales calls i was missing until I got Pocket Receptionist to help me. They have helped me accelerate my business and this has resulted in rapid growth. I came across them through their sister company SwitchboardFREE which is a VOIP service I’ve been using for years, another service I would highly recommend.
Thank you Kevin, we are glad to be of help!
The systems and processes work well but just as importantly the staff are all very helpful too. Great customer service.
Thank you for your review James! :)
Great Company to work with all of pocket receptionist staff are real part of our company team we recommend 100%
Thank you so much! :)
Excellent service. Thank you for helping me to start my business- your service is invaluable. 100% recommended
Hi Lee, we are so pleased to hear we have been so useful to the start up of your business :)
Excellent Service
Thank you! :)
Excellent service that has proved invaluable to our company
Thank you very much, Chris!
Great Service! Helped with every question & query I had! Exceptional service thanks to Jasmine.
Thank you very much! We will pass your comments on your Jasmine :)
Extremely professional and a superb asset to our business since we started using PocketReceptionist in July 2019 to handle our customer calls. Very happy. Great team and keep up the good work.
We really appreciate your lovely comments, Martina. Thank you :)
Hi Readers, If you are looking for a receptionist service, then don't look any further as I found Pocket Receptionist after having very poor experience with atleast 2 companies before hiring Pocket Receptionist. Thay are highly professionals, skilled and super friendly :) Very satisfied as their client.
We are so happy to hear your lovely comments Mo! Thank you!
Very professional service given i would highly recommend this company to help answer your calls . Thank you for your support
Great service. Happy as always! Calls answered professionally
Hi Darrel, thank you for your review :)
I Love the services of the company one thing I need to pay the bill but I only do bank transfer and this have make my business hard because I can't pay them. this I'm under happy with I may have leave the services because of this.
Hi Christopher, thank you for your review :) we are pleased you love the service. Please give us a call and we can discuss your billing issues further.
Having tried a couple of different companies I was beginning to give up hope before trying pocket receptionist. They actually listen and get it right. Not the cheapest service but if not losing customers worth it
Hi Mark. Thank you for your kind review.
Their service is professional and the staff are polite.
Friendly, reliable, local and efficient. What more could I ask for?
Thank you, Debbie! :)
A superb, professional, friendly service. I will not hesitate to use them again and will happily refer to others with confidence.
Thank you so much, Rosie!
Excellent app
We are glad you are enjoying it!
This company is brilliant. The receptionists are so professional, polite and friendly. They take the day to day stress away from me trying to juggle the office and home life with kids. I have peace of mind that a professional person is taking the call if I can't answer. I really like it that you can listen to the calls back too - a great company and I would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your lovely words, Louise! :)
Pocket Receptionist is rated 4.91 based on 224 reviews