Pocket Receptionist Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Pocket Receptionist

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy

"Great service, always happy to deal with my bespoke requests. The Pocket Receptionist team always deal with the phone-calls exactly the way I want them to. I have been using them for a long time and have not had any issues not I have any intensions of canceling my services with them. I think I am hooked with them for as long as my business is active! Great and outstanding service."
Posted 38 minutes ago
"I have used pocket receptionist for a length of time. Having spoken to several different people I now deal with jasmine on a regular basis and not only is she attentive to my needs, she’s very professional and easily accessible-great service provided."
Thank you Steph!
"Pocket Receptionist can be relied upon to deliver a professional service. They are constantly striving to improve the service they provide to their clients by asking for feedback and acquiring further knowledge about their client's company, so they can customise their calls accordingly. They are a friendly, helpful and motivated team of people. We highly recommend Pocket Receptionist."
Thank you so much for your lovely review :)
"A little more costly than some other services, but we've not had a single issue with PR in the past 9 months. Always happy to help our customers if they can, but quickly passing across calls if they cant. Great service."
"Amazing company to work with, so helpful and always happy to help us going the extra mile! Thank you PR"
"always very polite on the phone and very helpfull"
Hi Damian, thank you for your review :)
"We have used pocket receptionist for over 2 years and I can honestly say we have had no issues. They have always been able to accommodate any of our requests and provide an extremely bespoke and customised service. We have made a few app suggestions and these have never taken a long time to implement for us. The agents are always professional and the feedback from our customers is always great. We use their service to supplement our own agents and with both teams using the same system the integration in seemless along with our customer experiences. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to any business."
Thank you, Steven, for such a great review. :)
"very slick efficient service that can be tailored to suit my specific business needs. very happy with service, creates a smart professional image and takes the strain when I'm busy."
Thank you James!
"Friendly staff and reliable service."
Thanks for the review Joy :)
"Excellent service, excellent value, happy to do more to help and alleviate pressure. Very friendly team, we have never had any form of complaint from our clients with regards the team. Keep it up guys!"
Thank you for your review Liam!
"Great service every single day from a very professional team. They have done our business proud, always responding to callers in a thoughtful and helpful way on a consistent basis. Recommended!!"
Thank you for taking the time to review us Brian... :)
"I have had good feedback from my customers. the team are very polite and helpful. Thanks!"
"These guys are great- I couldn't run the business without them. They are crucial to our high quality services. I would highly recommend. Annie Barr MBE"
Annie thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review :)
"VERY PROFESSIONAL! GREAT SERVICE! WE HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS NOW AND VALUE THE SERVICE THAT POCKET RECEPTIONIST PROVIDES."
Thank you Mike, we truly valued your custom :)
"Excellent service. Would have lost a lot of business in unanswered calls without this service. Thanks"
"PR go above and beyond to ensure we are happy with everything - Thank you!"
You are welcome and thank you for the review!
"Really friendly and helpful when help is needed"
Thank you!
"Pocket Receptionist is superb value for money. They are always professional and helpful towards our customers. Using their services relieves pressure at heightened business periods. They are always asking what more they can do to help and respond to requests promptly. I would highly recommend Pocket Receptionist."
Thank you for your review Jess, we are always to help :)
"Excellent support - the team behind it are really responsive and it really helps to take the pressure off our small business. Whenever we need to brief the call answerers about something new, that's really easily - just a quick call or email to the team. A great service we now couldn't do without!"
Thanks you Peter, we are really happy we have helped to alleviate the pressure from you :)
"Very good service all people very nice and professional"
Thank you Ida!