Pocket Receptionist Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Pocket Receptionist made you happy

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely amazing, don't ever bother looking at Moneypenny or anything like that, because these guys are a in a whole other league. They never stumble when they answer your calls even with the most complicated greeting and they provide the most amazing seamless experience to your customers. It really feels like they're you're employees because they care about your business as much as you do. 100% recommended!"
Thank you so much, Alex! We are so happy you are finding us such a useful addition to your team :)
"Deceptive on-boarding process. Compliant still not addressed."
Hi Alex, We have tried contacting you on several occasion without success. We're very upfront about our terms of service. This was explained to you on the phone conversation and this was also emailed to you directly after. This is also stated clearly on our FAQ page. please get in contact to resolve.
"Their service is professional and the staff are polite."
"Friendly, reliable, local and efficient. What more could I ask for?"
Thank you, Debbie! :)
"A superb, professional, friendly service. I will not hesitate to use them again and will happily refer to others with confidence."
Thank you so much, Rosie!
"Excellent app"
We are glad you are enjoying it!
"This company is brilliant. The receptionists are so professional, polite and friendly. They take the day to day stress away from me trying to juggle the office and home life with kids. I have peace of mind that a professional person is taking the call if I can't answer. I really like it that you can listen to the calls back too - a great company and I would highly recommend."
Thank you so much for your lovely words, Louise! :)
"Brilliant. Easy to set up. Friendly staff. Gives me the ability to focus on the work and know my calls are answered in a professional way. Perfect. Combine that with the app (which is fantastic!) and you have a really easy to use, professional solution to your call taking. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your lovely words, Sophie!
"The app simplifies the process and gives control over the communication with callers together with great flexibility of message. I’ve always found the call handlers fit with the professional image we are keen to communicate and pass on accurate messages with all the information we need."
We are glad to hear this, thank you!
"Great service , from back of house to front . Highly recommend."
"A very good service with great customer care"
Thank you!
"So far I have going the service spot on! Just what was needed for my business 👍🏻"
Great to hear!
"Pocket receptionist has quickly become an indispensable part of our operation. The calls are handled professionally and we couldn't be more pleased with their service - the receptionists are worth their weight in gold."
"Hire PR and you get a team to answer your calls, book in quotes and more if you request a bigger package. It's helped my business massi Ely by freeing up my time to do what I need to do out on the job sites. Fairly priced and pleasant to speak to when necessary. My customers have always said they were very professional and polite to deal with. I would recommend them happily to others. J.Wood Business founder & Managing Director"
Thank you for your lovely words, Jon!
"Really pleased with the service. I’m not missing any calls & I’ve have more time focusing on the job. Thanks very much"
We are glad to be of help Paul! :)
"Professional, excellent service, highly recommend."
Thank you, Chris! :)
"Overall my experience has been good and glad I don't have to worry about missing a call now."
Thank you Qasafi!
"Great supplier who not only delivers the service they promise on a day to day basis but also keeps in touch regularly to ensure a successful ongoing relationship."
"Pocket Receptionist has been an excellent addition to our team, releasing staff to carry out other work, whilst knowing we never miss a phone call."
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review Susan :)
"Great service all the time"
Thank you Chris!
"Fantastic Service. Would be lost without it"
Many thanks, Jonathan!