Pink Elephant EMEA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pink Elephant EMEA
Read Pink Elephant EMEA Reviews

About Pink Elephant EMEA:

Pink Elephant is a global thought leader in the IT Service Management industry with almost 40 years of experience. With advisory and IT services, Pink Elephant draws the best out of its clients, by translating knowledge and creativity of the people in these organisations into tangible results. Pink Elephant operates in more than 10 countries and assists organisations across the globe to create synergy between business and IT with our Training, Consulting, IT Support and Technology services.

info@Pinkelephant.co.uk

Central Point, 25-31 London Street, Reading

Tell us how Pink Elephant EMEA made you happy
The training was well structured and clear. Kevin led the team through the processes positioning well. He was able to clearly align the processes into "real life" situations to help the understanding within the team. Good pace, clear slides and communication which can be challenging when delivering remotely.
Training was set-up in clear steps and with good ability to practice and get support. Really liked how to plot the 4 dimensions of service management and all information related to the service management system, on the company I work for. Good foundation!
The training journey was clear, the reminder sessions were a nice to have tool
The e-learning module gives me the opportunity to study at times that suit me. The memo trainer is a great (and must have) addition as it really trains you in the study material to remember and be specific in your answers.
Enjoy the structure of the course
Good information.
Good material to work with.
The explanations are clear and makes one understands. also the questions conducted after every module sections are very informative.
Content should be available to download
Contents of course are very good
The online course is engaging and challenging. It makes it easy to participate, and it motivated me to contribute and I was able to stay interested.
It capitalizes on the joy of learning and challenged me to enhance my skills, abilities and knowledge.
Really well laid out course
Very informative and precise. Great educational site.
The material is good, especially the review questions at the end of every topic.
Kind people, good organisation, professionality.
This was my first ITIL training and I found it a lot of fun and educational. This training is highly recommended if you want to master the ITIL knowledge.
Great ITIL course with Pink Elephant. The training was very helpful and the trainer used real-world examples which was great.
I was unlucky and couldn't attend the sessions in person. Listening back was somewhat tedious, and frustrating to not be able to participate. I did however find the course useful.
Great company to deal with, very good prices and highly customer focused.
From an intitial contact, I spoke to Devon. He understand my organisation's training needs and was very helpful in providing us taster sessions to try out the portal and work with us on a good commercial offering.
From a portal point of view, my personal training preference is either f2f or virtual classroom sessions where I have more interaction rather that reading static material from a portal. That said, the content is good and decent.
It was a truly immersive learning and training experience, and very beneficial to my career advancement I believe.
The organization, communication and training were all very well planned and coordinated.
Pink Elephant EMEA is rated 4.64 based on 39 reviews