Pink Elephant EMEA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pink Elephant EMEA
Read Pink Elephant EMEA Reviews

About Pink Elephant EMEA:

Pink Elephant is a global thought leader in the IT Service Management industry with almost 40 years of experience. With advisory and IT services, Pink Elephant draws the best out of its clients, by translating knowledge and creativity of the people in these organisations into tangible results. Pink Elephant operates in more than 10 countries and assists organisations across the globe to create synergy between business and IT with our Training, Consulting, IT Support and Technology services.

info@Pinkelephant.co.uk

Central Point, 25-31 London Street, Reading

Tell us how Pink Elephant EMEA made you happy
Throughout the lead up to the course I had good communications with the team keeping me informed of the upcoming course. All the pre-course details were sent out with plenty of notice and the test of the training delivery was all done well. The course itself was enjoyable, the instructor was very engaging and knew his stuff inside out. He would always provide some real life examples to compliment the training material which greatly aided the course.
Very Good Course and well structured. Everything you need is here with all materials to be deeply acquainted in ITIL . I like it very much and understood subject ,topic matter and journey.
Exceptional quality and easy to follow. You can do the course at your own pace.
useful stuff
The training was really good and a lot was learnt, it related to a lot of things we already do in the area i work in or relate to. however it would've been good to have the actual book to go through and make notes on than a download as it is a lot to print our.
The two day course was very useful and practical to go through all the materials. I'm confident going into my exam.
Very good learning
the 2 day course was very useful and practical to go through all the materials. I'm now full prepared for the exam
This was a very good and comprehensible course to take. I learned a lot and look forward to the next Pink Elephant course I'm going to take.
It was a good course, learnt alot so...thank you.
It was a good overview about Data protection. the end of the last slide was not in english. If that slide would changed to be in sync with the language of the other slides it will be greatly appreciated.
This is not the first time I have used the services of Pink elephant and was impressed the way the content is delivered along with good navigation .
Extensive content but at times poorly structured and inconsistent format making it hard to build an overview of the concepts presented. I was also missing a lot of real life examples, making the abstract concepts of ITIL more real and relatable. This would have massively improved my experience.
Hi Dan, Thank you for providing us with constructive feedback about the e-learning course for ITIL 4. We have passed this on to our e-learning development team who will take your comments on board. Since your review, we have also recently added new videos to improve the learning experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you would like to discuss anything with us further please reach out to us via info@pinkelephant.co.uk or visit www.pinkelepahnt.co.uk. Kind regards, Pink Elephant
Online learning portal has revolutionised my learning and made it so much easier to progress through each module, assess readiness for the exam and preparation for it.
Hi Catriona, Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you enjoyed learning with us.
Extensive content, could be better structured and presented
Hi Marek, Thank you for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and have passed your comments onto our e-learning development team. Kind regards, Pink Elephant.
A good company to work with, very flexible to accommodate my needs during the past year.
Very professional and user-friendly course
Hi Dariusz, Glad you enjoyed the course! Thank you for leaving us a great review.
Very proffessional and concentrated information
The training courses are well structured and the content is very well explained. The questions make you think about the correct answer which makes yo better analyze the question and the answer options.
Proper training materials, good e-learning environment w/ on-demand practice and knowledge-retention (MemoTraining) assessments. Helped me to achieve my goals and getting ITIL Certified.
I attended the ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition course with Pink Elephant via WebEx and it was a really good and effective course. Kate was my trainer and she was great at explaining the ITIL4 principles and concepts to help me understand all of the materials.
Pink Elephant EMEA is rated 4.60 based on 65 reviews