Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piggy Power Batteries
Read Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

About Piggy Power Batteries:

piggyPowerBatteries.com is the Uk's leading Bulk Battery Specialists.

03330119119

Excellent fast First Class Service and economic delivery of the batteries I ordered. Pity that I ordered a pack of two Duracell DL/CR2025 which arrived only for me to realise I didn't remember what piece of equipment I wanted them for ! Any ideas ?
quick service at the right price
Excellent products delivered promptly and with no issues. Will definitely use this company again if I require more rechargeable batteries. Many thanks team Piggy Power!
Fast efficient service on despatching the order, however the delivery company is not so efficient in updating tracking and tell you your parcel is out for delivery and with the courier but the courier box is not ticked.
Terrific value 👋 and great speedy delivery 👋
Excellent batteries at an excellent price, pleasure to deal with you, will use you again next time. Big thanks.
2 weeks later and I am still waiting for the batteries to arrive
The batteries are good and less than half the price from the shop.
Really good service- so happy with speed of delivery
I have not received anything yet! Bit pointless sending me a review email to fill in!
Hi George, These emails are sent automatically in the assumption that your order has arrived. As it hasn’t we will contact you to resolve this.
Expert packing , speedy delivery and good value.
what can you say about batteries!! well packaged came with stated time. no complaints
Batteries seem to be good and very good value
Good service and responsive
One word. Brilliant. Really pleased with the price of them. Prompt service too. Will recommed your company.
Great turned up on time
Excellent service, quick delivery. Perfect.
Good value
Thankyou for the good service
Piggy Power Batteries is rated 4.70 based on 1,543 reviews