pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
PCZONE REVIEW Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in Ireland.
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
pczone 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Dylan C
pczone 5 star review on 4th October 2019
Andy C
It was a pleasure doing business with Pczone, and I wouldn`t hesitate in recommending them to family and friends.
Excellent service, would give 10 stars if I could. Never used pczone before until recommend by a friend and it won't be my last. Excellent staff who provide great customer service and knowledge of their products and services. Fast delivery by fastway. Thank you.
I built a pc through the pc builder function in their website. Less than a week later I was already setting it up at home. Amazing service, super fast to answer questions even outside of working hours. DEFINITELY 5 STARS!!
I ordered my build on a Thursday and signed for it the following Thursday. Dmitrij kept in contact with me & was a pleasure to deal with. Upon my request they even changed couriers as I do not like using Fastway. The computer was delivered in a box that had taken a small bit of damage, but the the packing inside was enough to protect the computer. Huge bonus that all boxes from components used are delivered too and allows you to see the quality of the products they use. The price is more than fair. Could I of saved a couple hundred euro and done it myself? Yes, but the service and quality of the build provided more than makes up for that. Will be buying more & upgrading through PCzone.
The PC I ordered was ready and dispatched within 5 days. It was delivered 2 days after that. I am very much happy with the PC but I was not happy with the delivery. I received the tracking code for the delivery. For those 2 days I was frequently checking the courier website for any updates. One day while I was at work I checked the site and it said that the package was delivered to my address and it was signed with my name! I thought that was strange, but I thought that my housemate accepted the package. When I got home that evening I was expecting to find the package. It was nowhere to be find. I waited for my housemate to return home and she told me that the package was left at our neighbors house. When I finally found the neighbors the next day they told me that the courier just rang the bell and when she opened the door he just put the huge and heavy package in her hallway without even asking her if she would accept the package. She asked him who is it for. He answered: For your neighbor (Without any details.) She asked him if she needs to sign anything and he said: No, it's OK. And he was gone in a second. So the neighbor had to look for me and knock on our door several times until she found my housemate. My name was misspelled in the dispatch records but she managed to find me. I was very angry and frustrated when I realized that the package ended up in my hands only because of the effort put in by my neighbor. The courier was very ill-mannered and irresponsible. My neighbor could have just kept the very expensive PC for herself or she could have just sold it to someone. The packaging was slightly damaged and the box had a small hole in it. Thank God the PC itself was OK. I would buy a PC from pczone.ie again, but not if they would ship the PC with FastWay. I'm done with FastWay and I wouldn't order anything from a shop which only ships with them. M, Dublin, Ireland
100 recommend Arrived with in 3 days High quality specs All drivers installed Cable management very good Customer service brilliant
All was great, great service and Dmitri is really friendly and helpful Thanks!
PC was assembled and built within a week. I had emailed what I would consider too many times ensuring that everything was going according to plan and they were nothing but polite and provided me all of the information I needed to put my mind at ease. Will use them again in the future and will recommend them to anyone needing a service that they offer. Can't fault them.
From order to delivery it took 13 days, which given the current world wide issues was pretty good. Got a good upgrade for the same price as an originally ordered item was not available. Computer came well packed with all the packaging of the installed components. Everything was properly set up and worked from the moment I pressed the start button. Very good price compared to other well known companies, and it is nice to keep the money in the country. I recommend pczone.ie to anyone, anytime.
Bought a brand new custom PC worth almost €3k, the website is great and easy to use, as promised it was dispatched in 4 business days and was delivered a day later, everything arrived including the empty boxes. The only thing I will say which isn't PCZone's fault... is that Fastway (the shipping provider), their way of delivering something worth €3k is bringing it up to the porch door, trying to open it and simply leaving the package outside without ringing the visible doorbell or knocking... and then the driver forging my signature in his van, just to save 30 seconds on his route... I would not trust them and I'd be happy to pay more as a consumer for another provider with better standards that would provide better service if PCZone gave me the option. But I also recognise that it's not directly the fault of PCZone and everything they are responsible for is top notch and would happily purchase from them again... however I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be nervous trusting Fastway with another delivery worth anything of value. I've made a complaint to them and am awaiting a response,
PC Zone is Quick and easy to deal with excellent customer service. , Im happy with my pc that I got from them. eveything on time. They will make it easy for you so dont be shy to ask😄. Thsnk you.
pczone 5 star review on 12th March 2019
I was contemeplating upgarng my comuting power for some time. Looking at various turnley options (Deel- HP etc) it seemed to me that I could not find the precise combination of specs either the GVFX card was inadequate or the RAM - never the twain shall meet... So I approach PC ZONE (Dmitrij) and set out the elemensst i wanted to pull together. In less than an hour Dmitrij was back with a plan and a spec. His advises also reassured me since when i enquired about additional capacities based on my needs to was able to guide me without forcing additional costs. Within one week, made to spec I received my brand new machine - not only that I get a one yr on site assistance for problems (lets hope none) and I was also forwarded all the original packaging and warranties for the compeonents used for my spec machine. The serviec was rapid, clear and unconfused. All my questiosn were answered promptly - service thus gets 100%. The costs was also a surprsie. I had a decent budget - but my machine beta the competition by a cool 500euros at least. In case anyone is interested I got i7-8700k, 32MBRAM at 3000Mhz, 1TD sata, 240 SSD, GTX1080Ti with 11MB dedicated memory, top class motherboard with 10 usb ports and several 3.1 etc.. (Coffee lake)....overall I ahve a kick ass machine at a super price. I ahve just got it so I will be back to this review if things stay the same. Overall, I am very very pleased....
Hi I would just like to say Pc Zone are very good ,I ordered my gaming pc on a Friday and I had it on the following Friday. I had some questions and the guys got back to me straight away and helped me in my queries before I purchased my pc. The Pc was well protected and all of the boxes came with it so you know what was installed during the build. I would recommend Pc Zone to others and I will definitely be returning for an upgrade or new pc in the future , and it has been the easiest 5 stars I've given. Thanks guy's at Pc Zone David Hurley
Checked 7 or 8 UK custom build sites before I found PCZone.ie. Easy to navigate the site and select the parts I wanted from their wide range of stock. Rig worked out cheaper than self building and over €200 cheaper than UK sites. Placed order Monday evening, had PC running Battlefield 1 on Ultra settings straight out of the box Friday evening :) Big Thanks to Dmitrij who called me to advise on a better build option for the same price. Cannot recommend these guys enough. Would give a higher rating if I could.
This was my first time buying a PC online. My experience with pczone was excellent. They have very competitive pricing. Easy Interface to customize your PC. The build is very high quality, I had no problems out of the box. The build and delivery were within the time frame expected (1 week). They are very helpful, they answered my emails with the hour or less. I as very satisfied with my PC. I would recommend them Highly.
Absolutely phenomenal service everything was built exactly to spec, extremely quickly and was delivered the same week. The prices are very reasonable and you can not get a better price per performance anywhere else in Ireland. Couldn't have asked for anything better their customer service is top notch and I have no doubt that if any issues arise they would be resolved as quick as possible. Would recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a PC for gaming or any heavy duty task which requires a powerful computer.
Purchased a custom built gaming PC, and I'm absolutely thrilled with it. I tried every mainstream shop (and even second hand pc's online) and PC-zone topped all for value. I read every review on this site, and one thing I was hugely impressed with, was receiving the packaging from every component put into my PC. Something I wanted but found no opportunity to ask. It's standard. I highly recommend pczone. I. Bought a powerful machine for 1/2 the price most bigger shops were selling for. 5/5 would buy again! Thanks.
My new Pc is Amazing. Grate Job. Recommend to every one who whats buy a new desktop. Grate Contact with Costumer. Fast delivery. A++++++. Keep a good work Guys.
Wow, my computer is a monster!!! Very happy with this purchase. Dima helped me a lot to choose all components for my new PC to meet my needs. Thank you
pczone is rated 4.96 based on 315 reviews